YA Book Reviews to Extend to Blogs discussion

Book Reviews

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iriana (new)

Iriana (ibalbian) Hello group. My name is Iriana and I am a book blogger. I would love to read anyone's book. I post my blogs on youtube. You can susbcribe to my videos and leave comments.
http://www.youtube.com/user/FromPerfe...

message 2: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Hey
I was actually thinking of blogging about my goal and what I've been reading and such but i don't think i can write anything good. Usually they consist if oh yeah must read and amazing book, and etc. Anybody got any pointers that might help?

message 3: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) I think i can do that.
Thanks tiffany :)

message 4: by Iriana (new)

Iriana (ibalbian) Tiffany wrote: "You have officially been "plugged", Iriana. :0) We'll try to get you some views. Check it out!

http://creationsfromawomansmind.wordp..."

Tiffany,
you are amazing. :) Thank you so very much

message 5: by Iriana (new)

Iriana (ibalbian) Martha wrote: "Hey
I was actually thinking of blogging about my goal and what I've been reading and such but i don't think i can write anything good. Usually they consist if oh yeah must read and amazing book, an..."

Martha If you don't feel comfortable writing try youtubing or booktubing lol.

message 6: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Booktubing?
No way!?

message 7: by Iriana (new)

Iriana (ibalbian) well then. haha

message 8: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) I meant it in a no way there is such a thing as booktubbing?!
Not no way screw you kind of way.

message 9: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) That's probably what I'll be doing but I'll give it a shot :)

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara Combs (saramissyjane) | 6 comments I always wished i had the guts to go on youtube and review a book haha I love watching other peoples and seeing what they thing but I agree with what martha said i'd be like 'yeah great book you should read it' haha

message 11: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Sara wrote: "I always wished i had the guts to go on youtube and review a book haha I love watching other peoples and seeing what they thing but I agree with what martha said i'd be like 'yeah great book you sh..."

right!
i just feel like i dont have the words to explain why i do or dont like the books but i will give it a shot and you should too sara...who know we might actually be good at it :D

message 12: by Sara (new)

Sara Combs (saramissyjane) | 6 comments Martha wrote: "Sara wrote: "I always wished i had the guts to go on youtube and review a book haha I love watching other peoples and seeing what they thing but I agree with what martha said i'd be like 'yeah grea..."

If you make a youtube let me know and I'll definitely subscribe haha I really like the types of books you read so I'd love to know your favorites and what you think! I might start a blog and review some maybe? haha i wish i could build up the courage for youtube

message 13: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Sara wrote: "Martha wrote: "Sara wrote: "I always wished i had the guts to go on youtube and review a book haha I love watching other peoples and seeing what they thing but I agree with what martha said i'd be..."

Yeah definitely.
I think itd be easier for me cuz I'm more of a speaker then a writer. Gotta work with what we got you know :) to whatever is more comfortable for you.

message 14: by Martha (last edited Mar 28, 2012 08:09PM) (new)

Martha  (iread1105) ok so i did i few trial runs and lets just say i wont be on youtube :)
but here is my blog: http://theshortone08.blogspot.com/
just started it and i will be adding blogs soon.
hope you guys can drop by and check it out.
:)

message 15: by Iriana (new)

Iriana (ibalbian) I'll subscribe to you guys too. I don't know if you guys knew but I recently tried booktubing, and I really like it. lol

message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara Combs (saramissyjane) | 6 comments thats awesome Iriana! And Martha I am definitely checking out your blog :)

message 17: by Sara (new)

Sara Combs (saramissyjane) | 6 comments you guys gave me the courage to start a blog for book reviews! its a work in progress but heres my link if you guys want to check it out :)

http://sarathenerdybookworm.blogspot....

message 18: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Yayy sara :)

message 19: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) hey so do you guys know how i can actually follow ya'lls (from texas) blogs?
i know we dont have the same type but is there any way to follow ya'll without having to switch?

message 20: by Iriana (new)

Iriana (ibalbian) I have a youtube channel.

message 21: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Iriana wrote: "I have a youtube channel."

yeah i've tried to get on it but it wont let me :/

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara Combs (saramissyjane) | 6 comments I've tried to look at it too Iriana and its not letting me either :\

message 23: by Iriana (new)

Iriana (ibalbian) really? it won't let you? that's odd. Sorry guys. My youtbe Username is Fromperfect. Maybe if you search from my username it will work. Let me know if there is still some problems.

message 24: by Sara (new)

Sara Combs (saramissyjane) | 6 comments Iriana i looked up your youtube on google and it finally let me check out your videos :) I really like your reviews!! I subscribed!

message 25: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) check out my new reviews.
new giveaway coming up soon!
theshortone08.blogspot.com
-martha :D

message 26: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) hahah!
I agree!
I dont get to review as much as I would like because I'm usually reading haha

message 27: by Mark (last edited Apr 16, 2012 07:34AM) (new)

Mark | 4 comments I'm interested in having my book reviewed. It's listed on this groups bookshelf.

message 28: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Awesome Mark!
If you would like you can message me and we'll talk about your book.

message 29: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) No worries Tiffany. :D

message 30: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (authorjejohnson) | 2 comments Hello everyone! I too would love to get some reviews up for my book. I just published it and I've been looking around for willing readers. If you're interested, I can give you a coupon code to get a free ecopy from Smashwords. Just let me know ;)
-J.E. Johnson
Jenna Elizabeth Johnson
Faelorehn - Book One of the Otherworld Trilogy by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson

message 31: by Jason (last edited May 03, 2012 06:56PM) (new)

Jason Warne (jmwarne) | 5 comments Hi, all!

Would be awesome to get an Amazon review or two for, Fix by Force, my YA fiction novel about teen steroid abuse, reform schools, and bullying. I've got it to gift in all formats!

I'd be happy to offer a review for others myself! ;)

Thanks!
Fix by Force by Jason Warne

www.fixbyforce.com

http://www.amazon.com/Fix-by-Force-eb...

message 32: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Hi Jenna and Jason,
If you guys can give a week I'd be more then happy to read and review your books.
You can email me at: funsiized08@gmail.com
And can check out my blog at: theshortone08.blogspot.com
Good day,
-Martha :D

message 33: by Jason (new)

Jason Warne (jmwarne) | 5 comments Thanks, Martha!

I'll go ahead and email the kindle book--and no hurries or worries on the time frame. ;)

And cool blog, by the way! ;)

Jason

message 34: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Jason wrote: "Thanks, Martha!

I'll go ahead and email the kindle book--and no hurries or worries on the time frame. ;)

And cool blog, by the way! ;)

Jason"

Awesome! Thank you. I will read and review it asap. Are there any specific sites you'd like me to post it on?

And thank you.

message 35: by Jason (new)

Jason Warne (jmwarne) | 5 comments Hi, again, Martha!

A review on Amazon would be great, but I'd be happy with any feedback you'd like to offer--it's always nice to have readers! ;)

message 36: by Jason (new)

Jason Warne (jmwarne) | 5 comments Hi, Tiffany!

I've gone ahead and emailed the nook book to the email provided. And an author interview would be great--just let me know. ;)

Thanks!
Jason

message 37: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Jason wrote: "Hi, again, Martha!

A review on Amazon would be great, but I'd be happy with any feedback you'd like to offer--it's always nice to have readers! ;)"

Hi Jason :)

I can do that. I'll message you when I finish it.

message 38: by Jason (new)

Jason Warne (jmwarne) | 5 comments Thanks, Martha and Tiffany!

Jason ;)

message 39: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) Well that only took about a million years for me to finish (not because of the book) but I am done and Jason I have to say that you're book is just...WOW!

It's on my blog: http://theshortone08.blogspot.com/201...

As well as on goodreads and amazon.

message 40: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (authorjejohnson) | 2 comments Hello Tiffany and Martha!
I'm so sorry I haven't been around in a while, but I sent you both an email with regards to Faelorehn. Thanks again and happy reading!
-Jenna

message 41: by Mark (last edited Jul 05, 2012 03:20PM) (new)

Mark | 4 comments I'd like to receive a review for my book Genesis: The Elizabeth Chronicles. It's about a girl from another world who comes to and grows up on Earth, only to receive heartbreak when her best friend is abducted.

message 42: by Mark (last edited Dec 11, 2012 04:56PM) (new)

Mark | 4 comments I just released Kristen Flemings in a Ghost Story on Kindle. It's just 0.99. It's about a girl and cheerleader whose life is filled with horror, murder and witchcraft, I'd like to receive a review for it. I could give a PDF version.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fix by Force (other topics)
Faelorehn (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jenna Elizabeth Johnson (other topics)