Vampire ,Werewolf and Paranormal Addicts discussion

Does anyone have recommendations for good pack werewolf books?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manisha (new)

Manisha | 277 comments Mod
I really like books that show how the different members of the pack go through their everyday lives. Books like Raised by Wolves or Women of The OTherworld, Mercedes Thompson and etc.

message 2: by Tala (last edited Apr 22, 2012 07:34AM) (new)

message 3: by Manisha (new)

Manisha | 277 comments Mod
Tala wrote: "Alpha Instinct
Winter of the Wolf
A Wolf's Duty
A Winter Tale: With Marshmallows
Bjorn's Mate
The Marksman
I can come up with more if you like these, let me know."

Thanks! Alpha instinct sounds really interesting! I love reading about wolf packs.

message 4: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) I've read a few more. Love shifters of all kinds, let me know of any good ones you come across. Some of these are 18+
Surrounded by Wolves (Wolves of Climax, #1) by Stacey Espino Escaped (Running In Fear, #1) by Trinity Blacio Abandoned (Running In Fear, #2) by Trinity Blacio Coming Home (Running In Fear, #3) by Trinity Blacio Were She Belongs (Were Trilogy, #1) by Dixie Lynn Dwyer
I really liked Ascension (Cherchez Pack, #1) by Lauren Dane Fire and Rain (Cherchez Pack, #2) by Lauren Dane The Cascadia Wolves series by Lauren Dane.
Wolf Den series by Marisa Chenery.
I'll stop for now ;)

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dani481) | 1 comments Nicky Charles writes a pretty good series about werewolves. She self-publishes and they are free ebooks so that is a plus. The down side is that she can be a little long winded and they are published sporadically.

The Mating

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan Aire (meganaire) | 2 comments If you have kindle you can download my book for free this Saturday and Sunday. I've been told that it's a really good book and would love to know what you think. If you're interested it's called ember by megan aire, although the title will probably change soon.

message 7: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 14 comments Both of my werewolf novels deal with small packs but beaware these are not YA novels nor are they erotica.

Life After (Werewolf Domination, #1) by Mercedes Ludill Vengeance of the Werewolf by Mercedes Ludill

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire Chesnut | 1 comments go on to a website called wattpad and look up werewolves and their are millions of storyies