Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > Need Friends =/

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Jean (new)

Jean | 7 comments Hey I know this sounds pathetic but Im new to this website and I guess im a little shy. I dont want to bother random people with friend requests, so im inviting anyone who would like to add me as a friend to do so. I love Paranormal romance and would love to have some friends that have the same interests
thanks
jean

message 2: by Leslee (new)

Leslee Machado | 6 comments I'm in the same boat as you. I have been a member for quite a while and only have 1 friend. ;). I definitely want more friends, because every time my friend reads a book and rates it, I receive an email. If she rates a book 4 or 5 stars I try it out and have not been disappointed yet! I read the same genre and will definitely send you a friend request, if I can figure it out. Hehehe!

This is an awesome forum, and I need to be more active in the discussions rather than a silent observer, as I am now.

Best of luck.... Friend. Hahaha!

message 3: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Grey (goddess_of_cat_summoning) | 36 comments Hiya, I'm pretty new too, so maybe we could get something going here... There's no point in making friends for recommendations of stuff you don't like and would never read.

So how about:
If we're looking to expand our friends, we post a few lines about our likes / dislikes, maybe the best 5 books / series that we rate, and a one-liner to sum us up?

Like speed-dating, LOL :-)

message 4: by Leslee (new)

Leslee Machado | 6 comments Don't check my lists! Now you all will! When I first joined it asked me if I had read all of these books, and I checked yes to a lot. Who doesn't read these in high school or college? But not for pleasure. OK favorite 5 series for pleasure... Brotherhood, Breed, Larissa Ione's series, Gena Showalter's series, and love Sherrilyn Kenyon. Sorry, I don't remember the names of the series, but you get the gist.

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Leslee wrote: "Don't check my lists! Now you all will! When I first joined it asked me if I had read all of these books, and I checked yes to a lot. Who doesn't read these in high school or college? But not fo..."

I dont remember reading the classics at school!! I guess we get taught differently!

message 6: by Katya (last edited Mar 05, 2012 12:00AM) (new)

Katya | 87 comments Hi Folks, I sent you all an invite. I already know Kathy bahd gihrl so she has to put up with me.

I think the best way to pick a friend is to watch them interact and see if they seem like someone you would enjoy chatting with, doing buddy reads with and sending recommendations with. The fact that you joined this group means we probably already have alot in common.

I talk to alot of people and you might be sorry some day for saying hello but if you get tired of me you can just remove me from your buddy list...no harm done!

And for heaven's sake, don't be shy....people around here enjoy your input, your opinions and your arguments. REALLY! It is what keeps it interesting.

Plus, we are really tired of talking to the same people all the time. LOL. Probably the easiest way to start interacting is to list the book you just read or are currently reading....or agree with someone's comment here or there.

And don't worry about asking someone to be a friend. We all feel a little weird when asking someone. Especially when we really did not talk to them much. Even chatty Cathy's like me.

My favorite series:

Vampires in America Series by D.B. Reynolds
Raphael (Vampires in America, #1) by D.B. Reynolds Jabril (Vampires in America, #2) by D.B. Reynolds Rajmund (Vampires in America, #3) by D.B. Reynolds Sophia (Vampires in America, #4) by D.B. Reynolds Duncan (Vampires in America, #5) by D.B. Reynolds Vampires in America The Vignettes, Volume 1 (Vampires in America, #5.5) by D.B. Reynolds Lucas (Vampires In America #6) by D.B. Reynolds

The Sentinel Series by Shannon K Butcher
Burning Alive (Sentinel Wars, #1) by Shannon K. Butcher Finding the Lost (Sentinel Wars, #2) by Shannon K. Butcher Running Scared (Sentinel Wars, #3) by Shannon K. Butcher On the Hunt (Includes Sentinel Wars #3.5, Nightkeepers #5.5, Gods of Midnight, #4.5) by Gena Showalter Living Nightmare (Sentinel Wars, #4) by Shannon K. Butcher Blood Hunt (Sentinel Wars, #5) by Shannon K. Butcher Bound by Vengeance (Sentinel Wars, #5.5) by Shannon K. Butcher Dying Wish (Sentinal Wars, #6) by Shannon K. Butcher

Elemental Mysteries Series by Elizabeth Hunter
A Hidden Fire (Elemental Mysteries Book #1) by Elizabeth Hunter This Same Earth (Elemental Mysteries Book #2) by Elizabeth Hunter The Force of Wind (Elemental Mysteries #3) by Elizabeth Hunter (Fall of Water-6/12)

Highlander & Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning
The Dark Highlander (Highlander, #5) by Karen Marie Moning The Immortal Highlander (Highlander, #6) by Karen Marie Moning The Highlander's Touch (Highlander, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander, #4) by Karen Marie Moning Tapestry (Includes Dark-Hunter, #1.5; Were-Hunter, #0; Highlander, #8) by Lynn Kurland Spell of the Highlander (Highlander, #7) by Karen Marie Moning Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1) by Karen Marie Moning To Tame A Highland Warrior (Highlander #2) by Karen Marie Moning
Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning

Scanguard Vampires Series by Tina
Samson's Lovely Mortal (Scanguards Vampires, #1) by Tina Folsom Amaury's Hellion (Scanguards Vampires, #2) by Tina Folsom Gabriel's Mate (Scanguards Vampires, #3) by Tina Folsom Yvette's Haven (Scanguards Vampires, #4) by Tina Folsom Zane's Redemption (Scanguards Vampires, #5) by Tina Folsom

I also enjoy the following series: BDB & Midnight Breed & Lords of the Underworld, Elder Races, Love at Stake, The Graveyard Queen, Awakened by Blood, & New Species to name a few.

I also read contemporary and historical romance, historical fiction and murder/mystery...although I don't belong to any forums for anything other than PNR & UF...I don't know why not????

I like stories which are character driven...and have intricate story lines. But once in a while I enjoy some fluff!

message 7: by Katya (new)

Katya | 87 comments OH and another group I belong to which has alot of friendly people is http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

message 8: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Grey (goddess_of_cat_summoning) | 36 comments Ooh, I'm just about the read the Vampires in America series - and I really liked the first Scanguards. I liked the humour in it.

message 9: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Grey (goddess_of_cat_summoning) | 36 comments Hey, have any of you read Laura Kaye's North of Need? It's her first in a paranormal series and it totally rocks. Check out my review if you need convincing. If you're looking for something paranormal, sexy, emotional and a teeny bit different, you should give it a try.

Hey, why don't we each recommend one recently-read Must-Read? That would be mine :-)

message 10: by Katya (new)

Katya | 87 comments Thank you....I will look at it...why do I think I just downloaded some of her books? I have so many on my TBR pile I get confused.

I would recommend the Elemental Mysteries Series...Book three comes out tomorrow...Great Story. You have to read them in order...try the first book and see if you like it.

Enjoy VIA...it is really my favorite vamp series. Read book one and realize books one and two are really one story. You need book two ready to go. I hope you enjoy it.

message 11: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Grey (goddess_of_cat_summoning) | 36 comments Thanks for the recs. I've just downloaded the first in the Elemental Mysteries series - only 99c - woo hoo :-)

message 12: by Sotia (last edited Mar 05, 2012 12:55AM) (new)

Sotia Lazu (justsotia) | 16 comments Hi!

I already sent Jean an invitation, but is it okay if I add you all too? I love PNR and UF, but have no time to actually *read* read, so I listen to audio books. I am fast running out of material, though, so I'd love more recs. And more friends :)

I tend to disappear from online often, because of pregnancy-related carpal tunnel syndrome, but I'm off work come Friday, so that'll hopefully let up some.

Oh, and I'm currently reading/listening to First Grave on the Right

Sotia

Edited to fix Jean's name. Sorry Jean :-/

message 13: by ╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (last edited Mar 05, 2012 01:05AM) (new)

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Aw like the sound of that book of yours Sotia!

Pregnancy related carpel tunnel??? I know we do and get crazy things when were pregnant, but I' never heard of that before! Good luck with that. When's baby due?
Love the night Huntress books too!

message 14: by Patty88 (new)

Patty88 | 3 comments Jean wrote: "Hey I know this sounds pathetic but Im new to this website and I guess im a little shy. I dont want to bother random people with friend requests, so im inviting anyone who would like to add me as a..."

Im with you !!!! love PNR books !!!

message 15: by Sotia (new)

Sotia Lazu (justsotia) | 16 comments ♥☆♫★♡ Kathy♡bahd gihrl♥♡★ wrote: "Aw like the sound of that book of yours Sotia!

Thanks, Kathy :)

Pregnancy related carpel tunnel??? I know we do and get crazy things when were pregnant, but I' never heard of that before! Good luck with that. When..."

I'd never heard of it before either, but apparently 1/3 women get that, tendonitis, or some ligament-related problem during pregnancy. Meh. It's bad, but I'm hoping it'll improve once I'm away from the office.

I'm due on May 2nd, it's the first baby, and I'm worried about everything :)

message 16: by ╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (last edited Mar 05, 2012 02:29AM) (new)

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Gosh! Thats weird!! we usually expect the old mood swings an d swelling etc! Not that!

Oh you're nearly there!! its all worth it in the end! Good luck. Its not that bad, you'll be fine!

Hope the carpel tunnel clears up for you! that could make things awkward. My mum had it and my brother in law. (I dont think he was pregnant though lol) Its operated on in the Drs surgery here now!

message 17: by Sotia (new)

Sotia Lazu (justsotia) | 16 comments ♥☆♫★♡ Kathy♡bahd gihrl♥♡★ wrote: "Gosh! Thats weird!! we usually expect the old mood swings an d swelling etc! Not that!

I knooow! And I only had mood swings the first three months, minimal swelling, and no nausea at all. My husband jokes that it makes sense I'd get the weird pregnancy.

Oh you're nearly there!! its all worth it in the end! Good luck. Its not that bad, you'll be fine!

Hope the..."

Yup. Nearly there--hence the freaking out, I think. I'm realizing we'll be responsible for one more creature (have two silly dogs so far) and the changes that'll bring to life.

Thank you for the encouraging words :)

CTS is operated on here too, but since I'm not supposed to be heavily medicated or sedated until after breastfeeding stops, I will be stuck with the pain for several more months.

/pregnancy woes

Back to our regular programming :D

message 18: by Leslee (new)

Leslee Machado | 6 comments Jane wrote: "Hey, have any of you read Laura Kaye's North of Need? It's her first in a paranormal series and it totally rocks. Check out my review if you need convincing. If you're looking for something paranor..."

I haven't read that one, so thanks for the recommendation. The one recently that definitely stood out (actually it's 3) is the Fifty Shades trilogy. Wow! Loved it!

message 19: by Leslee (new)

Leslee Machado | 6 comments Katya wrote: "Hi Folks, I sent you all an invite. I already know Kathy bahd gihrl so she has to put up with me.

I think the best way to pick a friend is to watch them interact and see if they seem like someon..."

I am looking at your list and can't believe I have only read both of the Karen Moning series... Yeah! That means I have some new series to check out. Thanks!

message 20: by Leslee (new)

Leslee Machado | 6 comments I am currently reading Lara Adrian's Taken by Midnight. I am really into this series, but dang it costs so much when I finish a book every one to two days, and having an ereader just makes makes it so convenient.

message 21: by Zafia (last edited Mar 05, 2012 05:08AM) (new)

Zafia | 123 comments Leslee wrote: "but dang it costs so much when I finish a book every one to two days"

I know that feeling. I usually browse Amazon when that happens. If you write free kindle books in the books department area the below page will show. There you can get free reads and perhaps find new exciting authors. Although not all of those that shows is free, either because of sloppy work or enticement im not sure, but the majority will have a stated kindle price of 0.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n...

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) Hi all! I'm here for friending and I have LOTS of books to compare and a book blog I started in October. :)

@Sotia ~ Don't worry. It sounds like you have your pregnancy problem in the CTS, so the rest should be smooth sailing. I've given birth 4 times, the first time when I was only 17 when I had no clue what the heck was going on. My kids are now 26, 14, 12 & 11. Birth and the younger years are the easy part. Wait until they're teens/preteens! lol

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) Oh! I forgot! I get Pixel of Ink's daily email with free and bargain ebooks. http://www.pixelofink.com/ Found many I want to read. Just need to find the time!

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) I had to take the kids to school, but I just got back and sent a FR to everyone. If you don't want to accept that's ok. :)

message 25: by Sotia (new)

Sotia Lazu (justsotia) | 16 comments @Carol ~ four times? I'm in awe! I never wanted kids until I met my husband, who I think will make an awesome dad, and I've also had no contact at all with babies, so it's babies that scare me the most. I know teens/preteens can be nightmares, but at least they can be bribed. Mwahahaha!

And thank you for "friending" me :)

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) @Sotia ~ Don't worry. Babies are the most resilient of creatures. More so than us adults. LOL After 4 kids (and 2 stepkids) this is my advice...love and attention is all they need. Believe me, it won't be hard to provide those. You'll be fascinated with everything she/he does! hehehe Oh! And sleep when they sleep! Especially if you're breast feeding. You'll need it. Let hubby help as much and as often as possible with household chores even if it's not the way you'd do it. There! That's my advice. Anything else just ask. I'm going to be 44 in a few weeks and I'm not very shy anymore. LOL

@Sasha ~ I've always said this about questions: You don't know unless you ask. And that's not an impolite question. An impolite question might be asking me how much I make...if I had a job. I'm a stay-at-home-mom, so I don't bring home any bacon. ;)

Here's the rundown of our kids:
Boy, 26 (mine)
Boy, 22 (his)
Girl, 20 (his)
Girl, 14 (ours)
Boy, 12 (ours)
Boy, 11 (ours)

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) LOL I'm not sure which are easier. Financially, boys are because they typically don't 'need' millions of items of clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories. :D

My oldest son is my moodiest child though. I've always said he is a crotchedy old fart in a young man's body. LOL I had hoped going into the Marines would temper him a bit, but nope, he's still a crotchedy old fart. :)

message 28: by Sotia (new)

Sotia Lazu (justsotia) | 16 comments @Carol ~ Don't know what to say. A total of six kids? Wow! I have two dogs and kid about this baby being my third son, but the idea of having to handle more than that scares me to death. You're my hero! Hubby already does all the housework because he's been unemployed since he moved here (we met online, he's from Romania) and wants to keep busy, so that won't be a problem when baby comes.

@Sasha ~ My mom and dad have two girls (my sister and me) and always said it's easier to feed us than dress us. Girls always find something they absolutelyneedohmygod, according to them. And my hubby wanted a son because he said he couldn't handle more shoes and purses around the house. :P

message 29: by Zafia (new)

Zafia | 123 comments I would say its much about how kids are raised and how their environment is.
Not every girl is about clothes, shoes etc.
I got 2 girls and a lil man.
My oldest girl is consumed about new clothes because thats the way her class mates are. Im trying to raise her that way, that its not the clothes that makes the person, but the other way around.
My 2nd girl could care less about clothes - i hope that sticks when shes old enough for school.
My lil man is all about cars lol.

message 30: by Dee (new)

Dee (phonebooklady) I need friends also!!

message 31: by Sotia (new)

Sotia Lazu (justsotia) | 16 comments @Zafia ~ You're right. When growing up, I needed clothes mostly because I was a tomboy and tended to fall and rip'em. My sister, on the other hand, was and still is always stylish and needs new shoes every season.

@Dee ~ hey there! I'm sending you a friend request :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't say anything about raising boys as I never had any - but I did raise two daughters. I am one of six boys - my lucky mother! - and I know that we just went with the flow, never caring about what others did. My daughters, on the other hand, and most of their female friends as well, always had a crisis to contend with. The worse thing were the "clicks" as they called them. If you weren't a part of the group you were ostracized - oh, the agony of living through that drama! Still, I could be no happier if I had had boys instead of girls; blood is blood.

message 33: by A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (last edited Mar 06, 2012 05:23AM) (new)

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) @Sotia ~ Not that I mind being someone's hero (who wouldn't? hehe) but it's not as if I had them all at once. I had time to adjust. Or as my husband, who was in the Marines, would say, "Adapt and Overcome." :D That's great that your hubby is taking care of the homefront. I hope he finds a job soon, but there's also nothing wrong with being a stay-at-home dad if that's what works for you guys.

I have 2 older brothers and all my cousins are male. Plus, I grew up on a farm, so I'm a tomyboy and always have been. I hate girly clothes and go for stuff that's comfortable. And high heels? Ugh! I prefer boots or flats if I'm going out. Tennies for everyday.

I don't censor much of what my kids watch, read or play in video games. I have only a few rules: Manners are a must, school is important, no cussing, absolutely no bullying, no namecalling, no pop (soda) except one can a day on the weekends, chores must be done daily and the animals (3 dogs, 3 cats) are their responsibility when they are not in school. We have no problem buying them books, but if they want video games then those have to bought with their own money.

Gotta run and take them to school. Have a great day! :)

message 34: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiaeaton) | 49 comments I'm jumping on the bandwagon here. Everyone is welcome to check out my books, and if we have common tastes, please feel free to send me a friend request :)

message 35: by Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (last edited Mar 06, 2012 07:07AM) (new)

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) | 2112 comments Carol ~ I'm A Voracious Reader wrote: "My oldest son is my moodiest child though. I've always said he is a crotchedy old fart in a young man's body. LOL I had hoped going into the Marines would temper him a bit, but nope, he's still a crotchedy old fart. :)
"

So your saying he takes after Ralph? ROFL! Just kidding. Don't tell him I said that ;p

message 36: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (innocent_sweetiepie) | 507 comments If you're obsessed with reading and are a serious book worm feel free to add me and strike up a convo about them...check out my books cuz i have many diff types and I don't just stick to one genre. feel free to add or talk to me....i don't bite....well much :p

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) jessa ♥dhanger♥ wrote: "Carol ~ I'm A Voracious Reader wrote: "My oldest son is my moodiest child though. I've always said he is a crotchedy old fart in a young man's body. LOL I had hoped going into the Marines would tem..."

Oh Jessa, Jessa, Jessa, what am I going to do with you? LOL Ralph and my oldest were Marines, but Ralph is far from being a moody crotchedy old fart. He's one of the most easy going guys I know. :)

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) | 2112 comments Carol ~ I'm A Voracious Reader wrote: "Oh Jessa, Jessa, Jessa, what am I going to do with you? LOL Ralph and my oldest were Marines, but Ralph is far from being a moody crotchedy old fart."

Sorry, Ma'am. i was just teasing ;) i know Ralph is far from a crotchedy old fart.....he's married to you after all :D

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) Ah, good save! LOL I'm the crotchedy one. Well, crap! THAT'S where my oldest gets it! *snorts in surprise*

message 40: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassmarie) | 10 comments Hi Jean *waves*
I sent you a request! I was on here for a very long time before I started making "friends".. now I'm more active and people add me and I talk to people and send them requests. I love everything paranormal and try anyyyything once! You can take a look at my books, I haven't sorted my shelves recently and a lot of them I add to my TBR list because of giveaways and such. Feel free to shoot me a message! :)

Ann has a dirty mouth (AnnisBringingSexyBack) | 12 comments I think I need some new friends too since I am new to goodreads, but not to reading.

I love JR Ward, Gena Showalter, Stacia Kane, and long walks on the beach. I read about 2-3 books a week and try to write at least a little something about each one. I got a bunch of gift cards for my birthday and I am always happy to get new recs. I am not as widely read as some of you ladies though, since I am new to reading paranormals! :) I also read historicals and non fiction from time to time.

message 42: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (innocent_sweetiepie) | 507 comments I love reading period but my interest range very wide from history to english literature to poetry to paranormal to erotica to romance to historical fiction basically I'm just a huge book worm that eats up pages of books like it's starving and storing up for winter lol :p

If you really love books I suggest going to thriftbooks.com cuz most of their used books are priced around $3.95 and it's free shipping to anywhere in the United States.

message 43: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiaeaton) | 49 comments Thanks for the request, Carol!

Nicole, I LOVE thriftbooks.com ! I order a lot from there.

message 44: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (innocent_sweetiepie) | 507 comments me too...I tell everyone about it....it's such an awesome site.

message 45: by Susan (new)

Susan Ann wrote: "I think I need some new friends too since I am new to goodreads, but not to reading.

I love JR Ward, Gena Showalter, Stacia Kane, and long walks on the beach. I read about 2-3 books a week an..."

OMG a NEWBIE ! I love it! There are SO MANY series to love out there! We had a list... somewhere...

just off the top of my head:
ALL PNR ( ParaNormal Romance )

BDB - Black Dagger Brotherhood - WARD- you said you read her...?

IAD - Immortals after Dark - fav! Kresley Cole
LoTU - Lords of the Underworld - Gena Showalter
Atlantis series - Gena Showalter and you've READ these?

then:
Argeneau Vamps - Lyndsay Sands
Love at Stake series -
Dark Hunters series - fav!
Nightwalkers series- fav!
Carpathian series - C.Feehan
Cristina Dodd -DARKNESS CHOSEN series
Cat Star Chronicles - - different and HOT

there are so many more! check out the BOOKSHELF at upper right - to see what others have read / loved etc.
WELCOME!

message 46: by Heather (last edited Mar 06, 2012 08:10AM) (new)

Heather | 279 comments Nicole wrote: "I love reading period but my interest range very wide from history to english literature to poetry to paranormal to erotica to romance to historical fiction basically I'm just a huge book worm that..."

Thanks for the recommendation all my reading is really eating up my bank account and I haven't been able to find a good used bookstore near me. Such a shame!

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2012 08:43AM) (new)

I completely understand the newbie feeling. I have a couple of people I've added from other websites I frequent but nothing yet from here. My tastes tend to vary quite a bit but I tend to gravitate (obviously) toward UF and some PR. Don't be surprised if I add a few of you.

message 48: by Superbunny (new)

Superbunny (superbunny10) Heather wrote: "Thanks for the recommendation all my reading is really eating up my bank account and I haven't been able to find a good used bookstore near me. Such a shame! "

This thread may help
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Ann has a dirty mouth (AnnisBringingSexyBack) | 12 comments Sasha wrote: "ann will you marry me"

I am actually already married, but my husband doesn't read PNR books so you have made a very tempting offer... do you fold laundry?

message 50: by Zafia (new)

Zafia | 123 comments Im such a shy bird. I rarely speak unless spoken to. I dont add friends, cause i rather be without than be rejected.
But if anyone wanna add me bc of similar taste in books, then feel free to do so, just dont expect me to jump out of my shell immediately.
I would prefer if only mature people added me - i dont do well with teenage drama or drama in general.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6