WARNING!!! *NEW* discussion

Dorms > Fayette's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Mar 02, 2012 05:04PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mostly:
description
On the right side there's a desk:
description
Chair only:
description
Fayette likes to keep things neat and orderly. She finds it easier to not get too attached to things that way.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette led Drayden to her dorm. She wondered what he would think of her almost pure white dorm, she knew that her style of furnishing her houses and dorm usually left people speechless. After all, she seemed so bright and cheery, while her furnishing suggested that her rooms were drained of emotion.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden went to the door, before looking up at her. "And here we are," he said with his usual smirk.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette opened the door to her obnoxiously neat, white room. "Sorry about the... clean..." she said with a small giggle.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden looked around, a smile on his face. "Oddly enough, I like it," he said with a shrug.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Really, that's a first?" she said with a bright smile and jumped on the bed. "Sorry about the lack of chairs, I'm not used to having company," she said after looking around and realizing that she only had one chair.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "No problem," he said with a shrug. Drayden eadily brought the chair closer to the bed before plopping down in it.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette smiled and made a mental note to get at least one more chair. "I bet your room looks nothing like this," she said refering to how white and obsessively neat the dorm looked.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Your right. Mines completely messy, stuff allmover the walls, and amlittle crowded," h said with a laugh.

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Ah, well that shows that you ctually spend time in it," Fayette said. She herself rarely went into her dorms, apartments, and house.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) He smiled, "Yeah. It's the place I go when I want to ignore everyone in the world. And that happens often," he said with a shrug.

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Oh, when I want to ignore everyone in the world I climb trees, because apperantly most guys have no idea that pretty girls know how to climb, and so they never end up looking up," she said with a smile, knowing it was true. Her fan club members would look everywhere for her, except up.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden smirked playfully at her, "I'll remember that for next time I go searching for you," he said with a little chuckle.

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I know you will, because you're smarter than most of the guys I've dated," Fayette said still silently. She really wished that she could stretch out her wings right now, but she didn't really feel comfortable doing it with someone else who wasn't a fairy around...

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden grinned at her, "Yeah. But thats only because majority of men today are so utterly stupid it just hurts to even look at them."

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette laughed, "you got that right." She hoped that he wouldn't ask why she chose to date such idiots, but something told her that he'd probably ask that eventually...

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "I'm kind of surprised you would even date such morons," he said thoutfully. Drayden figured Fayette would be more attraced to the wiser guys.

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette didn't respond to that. The truth was she only dated idiotic and snobby guys because that way she already knew what was going to happen with them. She would never love them, never go on more than three dates, and never have to do anything more than kiss them a couple times to keep them interested. Then when she got annoyed at them or just got tired of being with the same guy she could easily dump him and not care. She had been a wreck after Fernando's death, and never wanted to put herself in that position again.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden only watched Fayette now, studying her expression. Obvioulsy there was something he wasn't telling him, but Drayden didn't want to push for any sort of information.

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Have you ever dated anyone?" Fayette asked him, though she was pretty sure she knew the answer.

message 21: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Mar 18, 2012 11:45AM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden laughed. "No," was all he said in response. Sure Drayden had been asked out by a few girls, but he had never once considered dating any of them.

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Why not?" Fayette asked curiously. Although the question she really wanted to ask was whether or not he'd consider dating her.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Because I don't want to throw myself into something that will only result in my hurt," he said with a shrug.

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "How do you know it'll only result in your hurt?" Fayette asked. Although he relationship with Fernando had hurt her quite a bit in the end, she didn't regret it because she got more than that out of it. For a while she was truly happy.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Why wouldn't it? Who out there would even truely want to spend time with me? I would most likely just get used, and that my friend, hurts a great deal," he said before leaning back in his chair. Drayden hadn't been completely honest when he said he hadn't been in a relashionship, although it wasn't a complete lie either. Right now, he was speaking from expreiance, and you could tell by the sorrowful look deep within his eyes.

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette closed her eyes and shook her head. "Not everything hurts you, Drayden... If you had ever been in love you'd understand that," she said quietly. She didn't bother saying that she, for one, would actually like to spend time with him, and nor did she explain that not all relationships ended the same way. Although they did tend to have similar endings.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden opened his mouth, about to say how he had been once, but then closed it again not wanting to get into it. All he did was stay silent, staring at the white walls.

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "You know, you never said exactly what your power is," Fayette said, not opening her eyes. She knew that he didn't like it being mentioned, but her curiosity got the best of her.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Yeah, I'm aware," Drayden said, still not wanting to talk about it. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing.

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "If you tell me what it is I'll tell you what I am," Fayette said. She usually made it a point not to tell anyone she was a fairy, but she trusted Drayden, at least enough to tell him.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden gave her a look before deciding to tell her. He figured Fayette wouldn't stop asking, and anyways he was curious as to what she was. "It's bone manipulation," Draydon said, not explaining any further.

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette nodded, thinking over it. It was an interesting power, as well as useful and dangerous. She took a deep breath before saying what she was. "I'm a fairy," she said quietly, before closing her eyes and waiting for him to laugh and say something like 'your joking, right?'

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden nodded, thinking about it. "So, you just hide your wings all the time? That must be...uncomfortable. And annoying," he said with a little chuckle.

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She opened her eyes, surprised that he hadn't laughed or anything, but decided not to question it. "Yep, it is, but I'd rather do that than be stared at," Fayette nodded. She'd gotten used to hiding her wings though, her whole family had. There were some fairies that lived in special communities where they were free to show off their wings, but Fayette had grown up around humans and if you left your wings out in the open to see around them... Well things tended to take a turn for the worst.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) It took Drayden a moment to respond, thinking of weather or not it would be ride to ask. "Can I see them? Your wings, I mean," he asked carefully, ready for her to say no.

message 36: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette bit her lip. She hadn't really let anyone ever see them, not even Fernando. The only people who knew what they looked like were family, but... She liked Drayden, so she decided to take a chance. "Okay," she said reluctantly. Then she took off the jacket she was wearing to reveal the sleeveless t-shirt beneath. In the front it looked like any other sleeveless shirt, but in the back she had specially modified it so there were slits for her wings. Then she unfolded the wings which were a mystic violet color at the base and faded into black at the tips. Overall they looked like butterfly wings, but much more beautiful.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden's breath caught in his throat. He was dazzled. Fayette's wings were just so...beautiful. Drayden slowly got up, going closer to look at them. Hesitantly, he put a hand out to touch them, a tip of his finger brushing against one.

message 38: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette willed herself not to flinch, and by some miracle, she didn't. Her cheeks were flushed though, she just wasn't used to people looking at her wings, let alone admiring them.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) After a moment he drew away. "Their gourgeous," Drayden told Fayette, a smile on his face.

message 40: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette smiled back, glad that he liked them. She began to wonder why she was showing Drayden her wings, but had never showed Fernando, but ended up dismissing it and said that she just never had time.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden sat back down in his comfy white chair. "I would show you my power, but it's a bit to dangerous," he said with a laugh.

message 42: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Won't work anyways," Fayette said. Ever since her family had disowned her she had lost all her powers, and powers didn't work on or around her anymore. The only thing she had left was her ability to fly.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "What do you mean?" he asked her confused.

message 44: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "It's just that powers don't work near me, or on me," Fayette explained. This was both a good and bad thing. On one hand someone couldn't cast a spell on her, but on the other someone couldn't heal her either.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Really? Why is that?" Drayden asked, curious. He hadn't heard of something like that, and in interested him.

message 46: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure how it works, just that it has something to do with when my parents disowned me," she shrugged.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Hm. That sounds kinda odd," Drayden said as he thought.

message 48: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette shrugged. "Well being a fairy is kinda odd," she said since it generally was.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden laughed, "I suppose so," he said in agreement.

message 50: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "It's getting late..." Fayette commented. She hoped he didn't have to go but she knew he might have to.

« previous 1