Fallout Equestria (A Role Play) discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome everyone!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2012 04:46PM) (new)

Happiness. So when you say you want me to set up the RP, what all does this include?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Just the character sheet, and starting up the role play section, as in just making a role play topic and commenting, "start" or something.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2012 07:24PM) (new)

So you want it one: "Roleplay" topic, and not like, "Appleoosa" and "Ponyville" in alternated topics?

Also, should we include a little 'Info' topic giving insight to some possible FaQ about assorted Fallout and MLP tips?

One more thing. Do you have an idea of the overall plot/setting/theme thought up at the moment?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

An info topic would be appreciated. I suggest we put the link the the entire story on there, too: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04...

Setting? We can develop that once we get more members. But probably just ponies wanting to restore Equestria to normal.

We could actually start the role play with a short prologue, where everyone can RP the actual destruction of Equestria.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

By setting, I mean, like, the war. What happened exactly? (I found a neat little fanfic map that shows Equestria and WAYYYY more)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I believe it was a nuclear bomb of some sort. I haven't read the fic in awhile, I'll probably re-read the prologue or something tonight.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I mean, like, I know everything got nuked, but what about everything. Who was it that had started the war, and why?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria...

…there came an era when the ideals of friendship gave way to greed, selfishness, paranoia and a jealous reaping of dwindling space and natural resources. Lands took up arms against their neighbors. The end of the world occurred much as we had predicted -- the world was plunged into an abyss of balefire and dark magic. The details are trivial and pointless. The reasons, as always, purely our own. The world was nearly wiped clean of life. A great cleansing; a magical spark struck by pony hooves quickly raged out of control. Megaspells rained from the skies. Entire lands were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling oceans. Ponykind was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the ambient radiation that blanketed the lands. A quiet darkness fell across the world...

…But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue for another bloody chapter in pony history. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters known as Stables. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them. All except those in Stable Two. For on that fateful day when spellfire rained from the sky, the giant steel door of Stable Two swung closed, and never re-opened.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Theft. But ok.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, I was too lazy at the time to write up something. But yeah, that's the summary.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Last night, I had drawn over a map of Equestria n Beyond of all sorts of militaric movments and occupations, i was bored.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

But, yeah, you want me to put it all under folder labeled 'Roleplay', er you want the layout to resemble the other group?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuppers. ^^

I suggest we also make a seperate role play for the Stables. I can set that up, if you want? Like two different folders for each role play.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

K. Whatever you wanna do. So yes to just one topic/folder about the entire (execpt stables) rp... yes?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuppers!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyy guys ^^

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, Zecora!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

*puts hand on the side of my face* SHUN!!! I know I spelled it wrong

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

You shall not shun me!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

SHUN

message 22: by James (new)

James (jaygamer15) | 33 comments *bow* im not worthy T_T

message 23: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 38 comments Mod
Hey guys :3.

So, I've decided that I pretty much love Velvet Remedy. Which led to doodling, which led to some painting, which led to.....FANART!

description

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lolz.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome!

message 26: by Catfish :D (new)

XD Thanks guys!

message 27: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (streak4eva) Hello!! Just trying it out.. It seems pretty cool! :)

message 28: by Catfish :D (new)

Hi! It is pretty cool :3

message 29: by James (new)

James (jaygamer15) | 33 comments So who here played Fallout 3 And Fallout New Vegas

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually have never played any of the games.... Just read the fanfiction. Lol.

Do they have it for PS3?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup. 4 should be coming sometime this year.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Well.

I just bought Fallout: 3 today at Gamestop. Jesus, is this game freaking difficult. I think I have to set it to easy mode, as I've heard on the internet the game starts in hard mode.

Anyway, my character has just broken out of the Vault, and talked to the old lady in the farmhouse who wants someone to stay away from her, so she gave me 300 bottlecaps to hunt them down.

Then I have to go to some random town to investigate about my dad, but I have no idea where that is. My weapons are a baseball bat and a BB gun, and I whenever I go into the elementary school Raiders kill me.

Meh. I think my brother's friend who's obsessed with the game is coming over to help me on the weekend. She's really good at it, or something.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww, y no want Vegas? I no has 3. Know half the story, but never played it.

message 34: by Catfish :D (new)

Is it on Xbox?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont think so...

message 36: by Catfish :D (new)

Awh fail. Might see if Dad can get the Playstation back up :) Thabks though!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha. Im hoping to do some fanfic of some sort conserning pirates. I just have to have a complicated, twisted up, fancy plot to begin though...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat/Luna Streak! EXACTLY LIKE THE POPTART! wrote: "Awh fail. Might see if Dad can get the Playstation back up :) Thabks though!!"

I think they have Fallout 3 for XBox.

I switched it to "very easy" mode. :D I feel like I cheated, but whatever.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Friend just finished LonesomeRoad dlc fer Vegas. He helped the evil toaster... man I love Obisiden! And... brinfail, whoever else made FO.

message 40: by Catfish :D (new)

Awesome!

@Wardog: Yup, the plot always seems to be the hardest part. I write loads of things, but they're all oneshots, 'cause I suck at writing something that;s actually interesting XD

message 41: by rachel (new)

rachel | 11 comments Hi everyone. ^^'

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Why Fallout is one of the best games ever.

http://www.goodreads.com/photo/group/...

message 43: by Catfish :D (new)

Hey Pinkie! :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea, my friend is obseased w/ Fluttershy, but thinks Pinkies annoying, shes my fav... her or Luna, cant decide.

message 45: by James (new)

James (jaygamer15) | 33 comments for information Fallout 3 and New Vegas are for PS3, X-BOX 360, and PC
FO3 focuses on storyline while FONV focuses more on combat and side quests
Most of FO3 missions are storyline In FONV there are 4 really long ones where you have to reach New Vegas
Note: you can gain companions to travel with you throught the game
each fallout has at least 5 add-ons
Warning to fully beat FO3 you need to buy the broken steel add-on $14.99

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the full version (with all the expansion packs and junk) so I think I'm good.

message 47: by Catfish :D (new)

Lol you should have seen my brthwr'd face when I told him that getting Fallout would be cool. You know what he said?:

"That's a war game, Cat. A war game. With guns"

And I was like:

"Yeah. I know."

XD My cousin was playing COD and he even looked up at me, and he was going trough this 'epically had match where everyone keeps raging at me'

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol.

I'm a girl, and I'm not too good with gun games. I'm okay at COD, but most of the online players are idiots, and I tend to use strategy rather than aiming good.

That's why I'm great at Fallout; it has the Pipboy to aim for me. ^_^

message 49: by Catfish :D (new)

Oh, Celestia, how I hate aiming with guns.

We play Halo a lot (4 boys in da house) and gradually, I'm getting better at aiming (if you count spraying in the general direction of your opponent aiming).

We were playing online COD today, my brother, my cousin, and my cousins fried. (The friend was talking to us via headset). I was spectating, while daring my cousin to say 'JBiebs' to his friend (I dunno why). Anyway, my brother kills everyone in about 3 seconds, and everyone starts raging at each other XD.

Brotherly/Cousinly love.

message 50: by James (new)

James (jaygamer15) | 33 comments yea that cool but I love COD BO Zombies mode nuthin better than shooting down zombies ^v*

« previous 1