Write a Story discussion

starting out > Titles

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments What's the title of your story? Get your ideas here or improve old ones!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i hav 4.
#1) The City in the Clouds Book 1 Down to Earth
#2) The Rebels: Erin
#3) The Invasion from the Planet Tyche
#4) The End
thats all!
Geneva wrote: "What's the title of your story? Get your ideas here or improve old ones!!!"

message 3: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments I got
1) Dragongirl (ugh)
2) Wind (also Ugh)
3) Wing Art (maybe)
4) Moon Thief (good)

message 4: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments (that's on the titles, not the stories) ;)

message 5: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Me like Cici's titles AND Moon Thief. ;)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

mine are all stories in progress
Geneva wrote: "(that's on the titles, not the stories) ;)"

message 7: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (last edited Mar 02, 2012 04:27PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Mira is my title. BLEH, ugh. (on the title, not the story!!!) Double ;)

message 8: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments help think of a better one for Dragongirl, please!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Well whats your story about that might help improve your title
Sariah wrote: "Mira is my title. BLEH, ugh. (on the titles, not the stories!!!) Double ;)"

message 10: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments about a girl that turns into a dragon

message 11: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Well, what's it even ABOUT? Dragon Girl, maybe? Dragyngirl? Dragyn Girl? Wyrmgirl? Wyrm Girl? Hahahahahahhahahaha, LOL!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

message 12: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Okay, sorry! Just CAN. NOT!! Think of a story title without even knowing what the story is ABOUT.

message 13: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments what about Drake?

message 14: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments OH, OOOOO!!! OOOO!!! PICK ME, PICK ME!!! Is that the one you sent in an e-mail to me?

message 15: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments yes
Sariah wrote: "OH, OOOOO!!! OOOO!!! PICK ME, PICK ME!!! Is that the one you sent in an e-mail to me?"

message 16: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Drake Girl would work, hahahahahahah.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm...Maybe "Dragon Transformation" that sound cool
Geneva wrote: "help think of a better one for Dragongirl, please!"

message 18: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Geneva wrote: "yes
Sariah wrote: "OH, OOOOO!!! OOOO!!! PICK ME, PICK ME!!! Is that the one you sent in an e-mail to me?""

Yay!!! :)

message 19: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Lemme check that e-mail….

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

wat?
Sariah wrote: "Geneva wrote: "yes
Sariah wrote: "OH, OOOOO!!! OOOO!!! PICK ME, PICK ME!!! Is that the one you sent in an e-mail to me?""

Yay!!! :)"

message 21: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Whaddooyou mean, "What?" ? (well-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l, TECHNICALLY, you said "wat?", but that isn't a word, soooo, I guessed. :P)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

what were u talking about?
Sariah wrote: "Whaddooyou mean, "What?" ? (well-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l, TECHNICALLY, you said "wat?", but that isn't a word, soooo, I guessed. :P)"

message 23: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Okay, I'm lost. I TOTALLY dunno what you are thinking and I am thinking and what the cookies is going on.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

what were you talking about when you posted this:
Sariah wrote: "Geneva wrote: "yes

Yay!!! :)"

message 25: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Okay. SOOOO. First. The "OH, OOOOO!!! OOOO!!! PICK ME, PICK ME!!!" was embarrassing but fun to do. I was merely doing an imitation of myself, raising my hand to be called in school a long, lo-o-o-o-o-ng time ago (like, in elementary school!). Next. Geneva sent me her story (currently called "Dragongirl") in an e-mail to moi ("moi" is "me" in French and is pronounced "mwah") awhile ago. My question that I was "asking to be called on to ask" was "Is that the one you sent in an e-mail to me?" Remember, the e-mailed story was the "Dragongirl" one and also the one I was asking about. Then the "Yay!!! :)" was for when I was right about the story being the one Geneva sent to me. PHEW. That was grueling. Get it now?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

ya i gots it

message 27: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments :D LOL!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2 comments I have few titles:

Tiger's call
The Shadow's Apprentice
The hidden locket
Shadow's Step
The magician's notebook
The tiger's claw
Dragon Call

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Here are my titles:

The story Untold
The Vampire Mystery

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 16 comments I NEED a title for one, and one story is written is tv show form and each season has a title, so I'll need help on dat aswel

message 32: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments What's it about?

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 16 comments Sariah wrote: "What's it about?"

The unnamed one is about an angel(Lucifer's Duaghter) who goes to a human highschool(built like my current highschool) and meets a monster hunter, who, together, saves the school/town from evil

message 34: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Wow. Sorry to say it, but I got nothin'. And should have something. Because I have just been looking at a billion gorgeous, surreal, Photoshopped images. Or, no, I shouldn't have anything, because those left my head in the clouds, and I can't quite find it right now.
Get used to me. Just try.

message 35: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments call one Something Wicked this way Comes

message 36: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Sep 21, 2012 05:24PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 16 comments Geneva wrote: "call one Something Wicked this way Comes"

Uh, yeah, thats the first episode of Charmed

message 37: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments it is? no wonder it sounds so familiar!!

message 38: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Wow. Woooooow. Oh, wow.
Chair!

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 16 comments Geneva wrote: "call one Something Wicked this way Comes"

OH, WICKED, lolz, didnt see that part, maybe I WILL use that for another epsidoe

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

The title of my story is "The Taming of the Creature from Death Valley." It's posted on my Goodreads profile, and I'm still writing it.

message 41: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments The really super pathetic title of my current story--because I CANNOT think of a different title--is Kalillah's Story. UGH!!

message 42: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments That's better than a story me and Sapphy are co-writing. I think it's still called Title. But Saph has an AWESOME title, so never fear, fellow writers!

message 43: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments hunger...what'che you doing?

message 44: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments I GETTA SEE YA TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments YAY!!!! wait...there may be a problem.

message 46: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments NO! What? D:

message 47: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments maybe not or maybe. Not too sure.

message 48: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 3 comments So far I have three novels in progress:
1. Red Butterflies
2. Broken Obsessions
3. Silent Silhouette (feeling sketchy about this one since I have another novel with the same title)

message 49: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments Geneva wrote: "maybe not or maybe. Not too sure."

Why?

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 28 comments I have a book that has a lot of parts, or a lot of books that have individual chapters. It sounds a little confusing, but I don't know if I should make my book individuals, or all one. Anyways here is the title of it.

Jose and the Bermudian Dragon
-The Bermudian Beggining
-The Land with No Triangle
-Possessed
-The Blue Devil
-The Compass
Possible Parts or Books to this series or book:
-Unbalanced
-The Red Connection

My other book is "The Dragon King"

My Idea is probably going to be called "Labrat on the Loose", or "Labrat off Leash", or something. Can't think of one yet, but I know I am going to invole the word "Labrat" maybe.

« previous 1