The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena question

Frank Zheng or Leo Valdez?
Jacob Jacob Mar 02, 2012 04:12PM
SO. We were left with Frank being *Ahem* Hazel's boyfriend, with the awesome ability to be able to transform into anything. :O He also has a baby-ish face with a massive hulk body. So imagine a cute baby face pasted onto the massive hulk. (The green hulk character). Hazel loves him, and Frank loves her back, after the times they spent together.
BUT will Hazel chase after Leo, who looks EXACTLY like Sammy Valdez? Hazel's once true love, until she sacrificed herself and her mother for the world? Sammy, who is kind to her, makes her laugh, and is...dunno. Weird? In a good way, I mean.

But anyways...who will Hazel choose?

nya your weird she will stay with frank

Twila Why would she choose Frank just cause he's the son of the war God? ...more
Jun 15, 2012 02:44PM · flag
U 25x33
Leoc16107693 agree with Twila
Oct 03, 2012 03:57AM · flag

leo . i rest my case

deleted member (last edited Apr 28, 2012 11:18AM ) Mar 20, 2012 04:00PM   0 votes
I like Leo Valdez WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than Frank Zhang. He's funny and brave. It's awesome that he's so good with tools, but, Hazel's basically Frank's now. I mean, if Leo were ACTUALLY Sammy, I'd think different, but, he's just a descendant.
Sadly, I know Hazel will stay with Frank which sucks.

deleted member (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:58AM ) Jun 08, 2012 06:57AM   0 votes
LEO all the way!!! he is just sooo cute and hillarious!!! Frank is so SERIOUS but he's sweet & brave too...

honestly i like leo bettter then frank, hes funny and cool, frank not so much, but even though i like leo better i think she will probly stay with frank

There's no way that Hazel's gonna totally leave Frank. I think she will be curious of Leo but when she realizes he is not Sammy she'll keep dating Frank.

I would choose LEO VALDEZ <3 <3 But i have no idea about Hazel