Fallen (Fallen, #1) Fallen discussion

Luce being mortal

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily Something I really don't get is the characters somethimes. Luce is going to die sometime and not come back. It doesn't seem like they are concerned about that. They do that in a lot of stories where it's a happily ever after but only either the guy or girl is immortal. So, isn't the other one going to die sometime? I don't think that is a happily ever after.

Kate Most stories I've seen where only one is immortal, someone magical somewhere does something so that the mortal one has their lifespan magical linked to the immortal one.

Or they find a loophole letting the powers that be grant the mortal one immortality.

Jesserie Kate wrote: "Most stories I've seen where only one is immortal, someone magical somewhere does something so that the mortal one has their lifespan magical linked to the immortal one.

Or they find a loophole l..."

thats true but it would suck if Luce died :(

Belinda Dorio Emily wrote: "Something I really don't get is the characters somethimes. Luce is going to die sometime and not come back. It doesn't seem like they are concerned about that. They do that in a lot of stories wher..."

Dunno, but I feel like Luce is also a fallen angel but it hasn't been revealed yet. Therefore, she is and always has been immortal.

Sharlene I think it has something to do with them being condemned for eternity. Daniel living forever & Luce reincarnated every 17 years. That's a lot of lives. I've just picked up the second books so I can't wait to see what Luce discovers about herself next.

Pamela Ya exactly, when Luce dies Daniel will have to wait 17 years for her to come back. So, they will end up living happily ever after except in a different way.

Sharlene After reading Fallen, you do get this feeling that Daniel isn't telling her everything on purpose? Maybe she is a fallen angel