Super Active Roleplayers discussion

One On Ones > SupernaturalChick & MaddAnts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) So what type of rp?

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) The most recent I've done is:

Red Riding Hood Twist
Romeo and Juliet Modenr Day Prince/Princess
Slave Trade
Incest
Werewolf/Vampire
Any other Supernatural

message 3: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Supernatural sounds good with me.

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Okay. What speices?

message 5: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Maybe sprites or Kami-sama's?

message 6: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) What are Kami-sama's?

message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Hmmm....could we do Faeries? They are very similar to Sprites.

message 9: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sure. But what type of fairies?

message 10: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Idk.

message 11: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Alright. So would it be a human and a fairy or two fairies?

message 12: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Human and Faery. Do you want to have two charries each? That way we both get to do a girl and guy.

message 13: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sounds good with me.

message 14: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Kk, my girls going to be a faerie and guy is human.

message 15: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Cool. I'll do the same.

message 16: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Kk

message 17: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Name: Semi 
Species: Faerie
Appearance: 
Personality: She is very diffrent and doesn't blend it, which she hates. Semi wants to be overlooked so she can do her own thing. She's very helpful and sweet. When she gets angry, she yell or just cry. She's uber smart with far and human things.
Relationship Status: Single
Other: 

Name: Maxim Jones
Species: Human
Appearance: 
Personality: He's sweet and fun to be around. Most think he's cool but he's most a loner. He sees things most overlook and is very sympathetic becuase of that. He will rarely angry but if he does, Maxim usually walks away and doesn't talk about it. Very good at keeping secrets.
Relationship Status: Single
Other: He's a photographer

message 18: by -FROZEN- (last edited Mar 02, 2012 05:56PM) (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Name: Ethan Grey
Appearance: Red brown hair. Tall, skinny, hansom. Grey eyes with naturally long eye lashes. He's fit but not insanely.
Personality: In rp.
Species: Human
Relationship: Single
Family: Mother.
Other:

Name: Calls herself "Letter," no one gave her a real name.
Age: Looks like she's almost in her mid teens. Is really a new born fairy.
Appearance: Indigo hair with white highs and white bangs. Rainbow colored eyes. Skinny, about 5'5" very cute.
Personality: Kind, hyper, curious about life and humans. Acts very childish.
Species: Fairy
Relationship: Single
Family: N/A
Other:

message 19: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Cool. You wanna start or shall I?

message 20: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Can you?

message 21: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Sure.

Semi walked down the street Occasionaly glancing around. She was invisible from humans, literally. She walked into the park and yawned. Smi sat in a bench and took out a human book called: Twilight It was quite good.

Maxim ran through the forest. He was going to his favorite spot to shoot pictures. He finally go to the stream and set his bag near a tree. He looked in the water, hoping to see some fish or a frog.

message 22: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Letter lay on a tree branch, deep asleep. She turned over and fell out of the tree. She screamed, and landed next to the stream. "Wah...." She muttered. She opened her eye slowly and felt a pain in her right leg. "Wauhhh..." She turned her head and saw Maxim a few yards away.

Ethan walked through the park, a school bag on his shoulder. He looked up at the sky and bit his lip, hoping his mother wouldn't be drunk again that night.

message 23: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Maxim saw her and gasped. He had never seen a girl like her before. He bit his lip and ran over. He set his camera down, carefully, then looked at her,"I'm Maxim. Where'd you come from?" He hadn't seen her when he came here.

Semi yelled when some guys skated over the side if the bench. She got off the bench, but her stuff fell. She hadn't realized when she sat down she became visible to humans. She tried to put her stuff back in her bag.

message 24: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Letter grinned. "Human!" She giggled. She tried to sit up but cried out when the pain in her leg throbbed. "Ow, ow, oooooww!" She muttered.

Ethan noticed Semi. He frowned and leaned on a tree, watching her carefully.

message 25: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) He fevened when she called him human but just shrugged it off. He stopped her from standing,"You legs either broken or fractured."

The wind blew, luckily she had all her papers and was just sorting them. Her hair blew to the side, and a little heart with a dagger through it tattoo was visible on the back if her neck. She stood up once everything wanein order. She frowned looking around for her book.

message 26: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Fractured...." She wondered. "What's that?" She asked. She tugged on her pearly white sun dress, repeating his words in her head.

Ethan bit his lip. He walked over to the bench and sat on the far side of it, not looking at her to much.

message 27: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "It means the bone in you and may have a crack in it"he explained,"Do you want to go back to your house?"

Semi finally found it qnd picked it up. She swiped a bit of dirt off and nodded. She looked up and saw Ethan. Frowning, she bit her lip and started to walk away.

message 28: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Mmmmm.... My house? I don't have a 'house.'" She said slowly. "And.... What's a house?"

message 29: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Ummm....how hard did you hit your head?"he lightly touched her forehead.

message 30: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((Ack! Sorry I forgot to rp Ethan! DX ))

"I dunno..." She muttered, nudging his hand with her head.

Ethan sighed. He felt like an idiot, scaring her away. He shook his head.

((gtg I'll be on later))

message 31: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) He smiled,"I'll take you to my place." He put his camera in his back pack, and put his bag on his back. He then picked her up, bridal style and carried her to his house.

Semi saw somethingon the ground and picked it up. It looked like a key, she looked at Ethan. She guessed it was his,"Is this yours?" She asked quietly.

message 32: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Letter looked up at him and felt warm filling her. She closed her eyes slightly.

Ethan felt his pocket and nodded. "Y-yeah! Thanks!" He said standing up. "You've got a keen pair of eyes huh?"

message 33: by Chickie (last edited Mar 03, 2012 04:34PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) He smiled and took her inside his house. No one was home so he set her on the couch. He then realized,"Oh! My names Maxim. What's yours?"

She nodded,"Your welcome and I guess." She shrugged

message 34: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Name? Name... Maxim... My name.... Names have... 'letters?' Letter's my name!!" She giggled. "Maxim and Letter!"

Ethan hesitated. "I-I'm Ethan Grey!" He said nervously.

message 35: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) He frowned,"Ummm...okay. Letter, where are you from?" He looked at her ankle. He lightly touched it.

She sighed,"I'm Semi. The i sound like and e."

message 36: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Gah! Don't!" Letter cried out. "Where? A plant, flower, Clematis, vine, seed, water, sunlight..." She whispered.

"It's nice to meet you Semi." Ethan smiled.

message 37: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) He pulled away,"Okay. Wait, did you just say a plant?"

She smiled,"Nice to meet you Ethan."

message 38: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Letter nodded. "What's wrong?" She said smiling.

"If you don't mind me asking... Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before." Said Ethan.

message 39: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "You can't be born from a plant"He frowned

Semi smiled,"I am new. I just moved here a three days ago."

message 40: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Well I am!" Letter giggled. "Silly human aren't you?"

message 41: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) He shook his head

[Ethan?]

message 42: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((Gah!! I'll get it one day! XP ))

Letter looked slightly sad. "Why won't you believe me?" She asked softly.

"Nice." Ethan smiled. "You need anyone to show you around?" He asked.

message 43: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "People aren't born from plants. Only from their mothers"he shrugged

She shrugged,"I guess..."

message 44: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "What's a mother?" Letter asked. "Are they humans?"

He nodded slowly. "So what brought you to this town?"

message 45: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) He nodded,"Yes." This is girl is either crazy or....I have no idea. Who oils be born from a plant?

She shrugged,"Looked small and nice" She actually came becuase many fae lived here.

message 46: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) She frowned slightly. "I'll make you believe me! If you heal my leg, I'll show you the truth!" She said.

"Ah." He said. "Yeah.... It's small, that's for sure."

message 47: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) He sighed,"Calm down Letter"

She nodded,"Very small"

message 48: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Hmph!" Letter muttered.

He laughed lightly.

message 49: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) He checked her ankle.

She smiled sofly

message 50: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Her ankle had a dark purple bruise on it. Letter bit her lip slightly.

"So do you want to go sight seeing in this miniature town?" He asked.

« previous 1