Potpourri Picks discussion

Group News > Who's in?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (puddingduck) | 22 comments Mod
Hey guys,

We haven't gotten any more votes and it's time to start reading. My club will be reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult and Nikki's will be reading It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini.

Now we'd like a show of hands for everyone who is going to participate in reading/discussions. Please comment here telling if you're in and if so, which of the two books (or both) you'll be reading.

Thanks,
Catherine

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I want to read It's Kind of a Funny Story!

message 3: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Circus (circus-of-thoughts) Since I already own "Salem Falls", I would like to read that one! :)

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Thanks for the comments, guys. We'll get started on a schedule. :)

message 5: by Maryam (new)

Maryam (speedingcars) | 3 comments I've just finished reading the book I was currently reading, so I think I'll choose "It's Kind of a Funny Story". =]

message 6: by Bex (new)

Bex Hope it's not too late to join - I'll be joining whoever else is currently reading Salem Falls :)

message 7: by Catherine (new)

Bekka wrote: "Hope it's not too late to join - I'll be joining whoever else is currently reading Salem Falls :)"

Definitely not too late! We're reading it until April 15th. There's already one set of questions/prompts up for the beginning of the book, and there's an open discussion post, too, where you talk about any aspect of the novel.

Glad to have you joining in :]