This topic is about The Iron King
Heroines > Meghan Chase (Iron Fey)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
What do you think of her?

Nila | 139 comments awesome

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Epic fighter. Especially for a girl who only really found out recently that she had any powers at all

Hannah (hannah1) Is this a good book to read?

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Yes! Other Hannah, I loved this series

Hannah (hannah1) Thanks I'll add it to my list

Emily Eastman | 12 comments Everything was written so well through her perspective. I loved her voice!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

MY FAVORITE BOOK!! (After MI and ID of course:)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Jezebel wrote: "MY FAVORITE BOOK!! (After MI and ID of course:)"

ME TOO!!

message 10: by Zoe (new)

Zoe I hate Meg. I really do.

message 11: by Zoe (last edited Mar 19, 2012 09:23AM) (new)

Zoe Hannah wrote: "Is this a good book to read?"

By the way, the series isn't that good unless you like books about faeries.

Jennifer (alltheraeje) I love Meghan. The way Ash describes her in book 4 is spot on. She is brave, strong, passionate, protective, intelligent, and capable of making the impossible possible. Can't get a better heroine than that.

Laura Anderson | 75 comments Emily wrote: "Everything was written so well through her perspective. I loved her voice!"

Me too! I just read the first book, and I love seeing everything through her eyes. I don't know if I could go to Nevernever without her- she's the only thing with a conscience!

And I HATE books about faeries. They freak me out tremendously. But because The Iron King was narrated by such a beautifully human (and humane!) person, it was easy for me to love.

message 14: by Noor (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Jezebel wrote: "MY FAVORITE BOOK!! (After MI and ID of course:)"

SAME!

Jojobean I liked her alot. She handled the whole fairy thing well. I liked how much she loved her brother and was willing to do anything to save him.

message 16: by ReadersReligion (new)

ReadersReligion | 45 comments She wasn't my favorite, Julie Kagawa has written some really amazing characters, Meg just want one.

message 17: by ReadersReligion (new)

ReadersReligion | 45 comments She wasn't my favorite, Julie Kagawa has written some really amazing characters, Meg just want one.