Addicted to YA discussion

The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
This topic is about The Iron King
Heroes > Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn (Iron Fey)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5319 comments Mod
What do you think of Ash and does anyone know how to pronounce his true name?

Nila | 139 comments holy cowface, I love ash so much!

Aria ・❥・Biblioaria ˚ · . (biblioaria) | 19 comments oh my! :D
Why is my husband's name here? :p

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments :) love ash! :)

And no idea how to say his true name :)

Nila | 139 comments Sandee (loves Ash Tallyn) wrote: "oh my! :D
Why is my husband's name here? :p"

lol. **SO JEALOUS**

Heidi | 7 comments I love these books, but I have no idea how to pronounce his real name. I've read them several times and am sooooo looking forward to The Lost Prince that she is putting out this fall!

Bexxy (Desperately Seeking HEA's Blog) (desperatelyseekingheas) | 172 comments I've always loved a tortured soul <3

message 8: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 2 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1545 comments Mod
He is so much better than Puck

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 685 comments lol I cant decide between ash and Puck:/

message 10: by An (new)

An I loved him! <3

message 11: by Nila (last edited Mar 02, 2013 08:44PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nila | 139 comments Wait.... what? are the two nikkis the same person? Cause they're comments are the complete opposite....

Daria (blame-the-nargles) LOVE HIM!!!!!

Jojobean Well I can't pronounce his full name but I really liked him. I liked how he helped Megan and stayed with her til the end even when he was in the Iron realm and he was basically dying. When he finally admitted to himself that he loved Megan, he became very sweet, caring and loving to her. He is a noble prince keeping his promise to help Megan find her brother instead of betraying her and giving her to his mother immediately

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 787 comments I like him but I was annoyed by the fact that he wasn't able to get over his ex. But I was so happy when I read Iron's Prophecy. They both, Ash and Meghan were so adorable together.