The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
This topic is about The Iron King
Heroes > Robin Goodfellow (Iron Fey)

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5211 comments Mod
What do you think of Puck?

Nila | 139 comments He's very sweet and loyal... in his own way.

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ponnila3398 wrote: "He's very sweet and loyal... in his own way."

Agreed. He does care about Meghan and he cares about his old best friend enough to let them be together

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments I ❤ HIM!!!! HE IS MY FUTURE REDHEADED HUSBAND!

Emily Eastman | 12 comments I love him!

Jennifer (AllTheRaeje) Puck is great. He is loyal til it hurts. He walks, knowingly, in to his own heartbreak willingly, knowing Megan will never love him back like she does Ash. He's snarky, witty, and wise. What's not to love!?!

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments You said it Jenny! :)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments I like Puck the fact that he let Megan go so she could be happy shows that he loves her a lot and also I'm glad he did because that means ash and Megan can be together! :D he's also funny! :) I was so glad ****SPOILER!! That in summer's crossing he didn't betray ash to get on the good side of Oberon and have Megan for himself****

message 9: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

I was actually really worried in Summer's Crossing but I had already read all books before that so I was like wait Ash can't be betrayed by Puck in this book because he's free in the next one and its a novella and not everyone has read it

message 10: by Noor (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments i was worried too, but I knew from Iron Knight's blurb that Ash and puck are together later on so that means he isn't betrayed. But like you said, I was worried too! Especially when Ash's copple hanger (sorry forgot how to spell it) was with the Queen then she found out cause Puck told her and then fake Ash was being captured, i thought naturally oh gosh he betrayed Ash! :)then when we found out it was a fake Ash I was relieved! :)

Michelle (michelle0613) | 50 comments Loved Puck! Loved him even more after reading from his POV in Summer's Crossing (Iron Fey, #3.5) by Julie Kagawa . He needs his own book.

message 12: by Majo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Majo (majoporti16) | 134 comments I love him sooooooooooooooooo much!!! He's my favorite character!!

Michelle (michelle0613) | 50 comments Annara wrote: "I love him sooooooooooooooooo much!!! He's my favorite character!!"

Definitely one of my favorite characters along with Grimalkin and Ironhorse.

message 14: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 2 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1543 comments Mod
I loved him! He was Hilarious and totally awesome. NOT my favorite character but it's hard to beat Ash <3

Lauren I think he was my favorite character out of everyone. I loved his sense of humor and his protective attitude.

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 685 comments my favorite character!:)

Veronica | 442 comments my favourite

message 18: by Star (new) - rated it 2 stars

Star | 5 comments I think he needs his own spin off...

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 685 comments yes! his own books like Ethan!

Chelsea (shellsea) | 70 comments i LOOOVE him, omg.i think hes so hot in his prankster wayy. i wouldnt mind replacing meghan in that scene where they kissed ;))

message 21: by Star (new) - rated it 2 stars

Star | 5 comments Nikki wrote: "yes! his own books like Ethan!"

Exactly! We need more Puck :) And his own cover!

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 685 comments lol heck yes!:D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ASH :-)

Jojobean I liked Puck. I liked how he protected Megan and would do anything for her. Its not acknowledged outright but you can see how he loves Megan. He was funny and I love his role as a trickster

message 25: by Lina (new) - added it

Lina | 81 comments I LOVED Puck, he was cocky, funny, swoon worthy. I loved his snarky comments, the funny arguments he had with the cat Grimalkin, his relationship with Meghan even Ash, he was one hilarious unforgetable character he really did reminded me of Jackal from The Blood of Eden trilogy, they both had humor in them, both like what they are Puck( a summer fairie), Jackal (vampire), anyway i loved his character and his unfrogetable humor.