The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4)
This topic is about The Iron Knight
Series > The Iron Knight

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Laura | 3 comments awesome! i love this series!

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments LOVED THIS BOOK!!! My first Faerie book and my favourite one too! I loved the conclusion to the series it was fitting!!

SPOILER!!:

I can't help but wonder if Ash is really immortal still. I mean the coldness and having glamour could be the only faerie part in him!? What if his vision of him growing old and Megan staying young still comes true!

Despite this nagging, I really liked the open ending. I mean I know most people don't see it as an open ending, they just assume he will live forever. Again, I loved this book!

message 4: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noor wrote: "LOVED THIS BOOK!!! My first Faerie book and my favourite one too! I loved the conclusion to the series it was fitting!!

SPOILER!!:

I can't help but wonder if Ash is really immortal still. I mean ..."

I'm pretty sure they said that he was immortal at the end of the book. But I could be wrong...I need to reread these books I've been without Ash for too long!

♥Kel (kelsimai) | 94 comments i loved this book, the ending perfect and the series was great.

Bexxy (Desperately Seeking HEA's Blog) (desperatelyseekingheas) | 172 comments This was my Favourite in the series! I loved reading it from Ash's POV, it was a good twist and a perfect way to end it! I was so happy with the ending, partway through I had this horrible feeling that it was gunna end badly!
This book made me lke Puck a little more too! I'm definitely Team Ash though! Haha

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments I was heartbroken at how Puck ended up! 3 He was by far my favorite character and they just left him!! :(

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments This book series is amazing because it really puts two worlds side by side in a magical way. The main character Meghan starts out as just a unpopular teen with a guy for a best friend (love Puck <3) and then when she enters the world of the fey she is both mesmerized and terrified of it. Personally. I could not put the book down. It has romance, mythical creatures, adventure, and action. Every time I reccomened this series to someone they say that they absolutely love it. So you really should read them. :)

message 9: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

I agree with Hannah!

On a side note...I read an excerpt from the Lost Prince (it was in my Immortal Rules book) and its already so good! I can't wait!

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments What's that?

message 11: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited May 31, 2012 01:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

The Lost Prince is going to be an addition to the Iron Fey series except it's from Ethan's POV! Well not really an addition more like it's a different series but in the same world...

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Oh :) I will probably read it then

Hannah (hannah1) Hannah wrote: "I was heartbroken at how Puck ended up! 3 He was by far my favorite character and they just left him!! :("

I was too I mean I was happy for Megan n Ash but what about Puck he was left with nothing n no one, and I also want to know why Ash would grow old in his alternate future (i know he is still immortale in theend) but not Megans dad?

message 14: by Diana (new) - added it

Diana Murdock | 4 comments Hannah wrote: "This book series is amazing because it really puts two worlds side by side in a magical way. The main character Meghan starts out as just a unpopular teen with a guy for a best friend (love Puck <3..."

I've been eyeballing this for awhile, but I think I'll push it up the TBR list. Thanks!

Hannah (hannah1) Diana wrote: "Hannah wrote: "This book series is amazing because it really puts two worlds side by side in a magical way. The main character Meghan starts out as just a unpopular teen with a guy for a best frien..."

Its good i dont think you'll regret it

message 16: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1543 comments Mod
I'm really looking forward to this book since it's told by Ash'a POV and he'll be with Puck and Grim. What's even better? it's not Meghan's POV so i hope Kagawa doesn't let me down and mention Meghan a lot :/

message 17: by Noor (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Erika wrote: "I agree with Hannah!

On a side note...I read an excerpt from the Lost Prince (it was in my Immortal Rules book) and its already so good! I can't wait!"

When she said the she was writing a book on Ethan chase I was excited then the immortal rules book came out. I was like 'what?' I guess no ethan chase series! Then I saw lost prince was up on goodreads!! And well I just can't wait!! btw should I read immortal rules?

message 18: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noor wrote: "Erika wrote: "I agree with Hannah!

On a side note...I read an excerpt from the Lost Prince (it was in my Immortal Rules book) and its already so good! I can't wait!"

When she said the she was wri..."

YES! The Immortal Rules is ever BETTER than the Iron Fey series! Its just plain awesome!

Hannah (hannah1) Noor wrote: "Erika wrote: "I agree with Hannah!

When she said the she was wri..."

definitely agree with erica the immortal rules was pretty damn good

Catelin Wilde Loved this book so much. I own all of the series, and Julie has just made these books simply amazing. I love her. My heart was wrenched in all different ways, seeing as I am Team Puck and Team Ash. I can't choose between the two. Lovely end to the series. Can't wait for Ethan's series, though. But I do hope that Ethan's series will be the end. I don't want her to milk it too far like Cassandra Clare did with The Mortal Instruments and following books.

I don't think Immortal Rules was better. I love Immortal Rules as well but I just enjoyed these books so much more.

Kristi (derek1) | 104 comments I liked this book the best out of the series, not only because it was very well written but also because it gives you Ash's point of view which is different than Meggie's.

message 22: by Ayla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ayla (ex_libris_ad_astra) | 213 comments I have read all of these and she is an amazing author. I love how imaginative everything on this series is. I just read the next one and its amazing

message 23: by Ayla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ayla (ex_libris_ad_astra) | 213 comments I have read all of these and she is an amazing author. I love how imaginative everything on this series is. I just read the next one and its amazing i cant wait for the next one in the spinoff series

message 24: by An (new)

An Iloved this .IT shows you how powerful and strong love can be!

message 25: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Adams (eladams) Love this series - the ending was so perfect! Excited to read The Lost Prince now. :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Adam gregori is the perfect actor for ash.

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 787 comments This book in particular from the series I liked the most.

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 787 comments Oh yeah I agree with you Adam Gregory would look perfect.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

Jessica | 3 comments Wow! girl fanning* Adam Grigori is so hott...sigh*...totally agree, he'll make a perfect actor for Ash. Damn i miss Ash, i already this series twice. hahaha a third time won't hurt.

message 31: by Neha (new)

Neha | 5 comments Team Ash all the way
Though i wish he didnt turn mortal

message 32: by Gigi (new) - added it

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 5 comments Team puck, but I was happy for ash and Megan. I was so proud of ash accomplishing everything he wanted to do and cried when he had to lose Arielle or whatever her name was. I still felt sad for him.

Amelia Aura (auramelian) | 1 comments oh yeah i was fall in love with this series, and now im so curious with Iron Valentine ebook! anyone?

message 34: by Emelie (new) - added it

Emelie  | 14 comments I love this series to death!!!!!;) Not just because of a certain hot winter prince....well maybe a little:) I read Iron Valentine and it was adorable!! Another one of my favorites Meghan and Ash moments:) Definitely worth a read even though its a short one:)

Addee (smeg) | 9 comments Loved The Iron Knight. Ash most definitely deserved his own book. This was my favourite in the series, everything fit so well and the ending, absolutely fantastic & I loved all of the alternate endings with no idea of what would finally happen. AWESOME!!

Daria (blame-the-nargles) I LOVE ASH!!!! These books were absolutely fantastic!!! I enjoyed them much more than I thought I could!!! I loved how Ash went all that way just so he could be with Meghan forever; so cute :')

Jessica | 3 comments I read her next series of the Iron fey about Ethan, just hoping Ash would be in it and he was just for a bit but it made my day.

Hafza  | 15 comments One word: INCREDIBLE!!!!! This book is one of my favourites!

SPOILER!!SPOILER!!SPOILER!!SPOILER!!SPOILER!!SPOILER!!

Perfect book! Ash and Megan get they're happliy ever after! and puck lives!

Ash + Puck = BFF (I THINK)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

ASH + MEGHAN = OTP!!!!!!!!!! :D

message 40: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole | 7 comments Currently reading and so far I like it.....Puck and Ash are too funny!

Salome | 64 comments This is my favorite of the series!