The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
This topic is about The Iron Queen
Series > The Iron Queen

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5211 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Bexxy (Desperately Seeking HEA's Blog) (desperatelyseekingheas) | 172 comments I jus finished this book yesterday and absolutely loved it! I love Julie Kagawa's style of writing, she's had me hooked since the first page of the first book in this series. I like the way she's built the characters and changed them slightly to suit each book, Ash is my Favourite character by far and I love the way she built him up in the first 2 books and then completely changed him in this one due to a change of circumstance. I can't wait to read the next one!!

Michelle (michelle0613) | 50 comments Best in the series!

message 4: by An (new)

An Michelle wrote: "Best in the series!"

Yes!

Emelie  | 14 comments THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING!!!! DEFINITELY BEST IN SERIES!!!:D ASH IS SO ADORABLE!!!!! ;)

Abby Tackett (bookloverforeva1999) | 114 comments I just finished this book and it was so good i cried i loved Ash Puck and Meghan. They all compliment each other well and it is a very good book

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm still reading it. Hate Meghan, hate Ash, LOVE PUCK.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I CRIED SO MUCH AT THE END OF THIS!!!! Especially when Meghan released Ash from the knight vow...:(

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I've reread the ending of this so many times and I still cry in it! I'm so happy Julie Kagawa didn't end the series here.

Emily | 13 comments I wish Ash could've stayed fey :( but I thought it was good how he became human to be with Meghan and how he didn't give up during all the challenges and kept going. Overall great series though and all the friends I have lent it to have also loved it!