dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5299 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Nila | 139 comments I LOVE ASH AND MEGAN! <3

Natalie | 3 comments Love this series!

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Finally. Puck and Meghan kiss

message 5: by Zoe (new) - rated it 3 stars

Zoe I read this book and none of the other books in the series. It was okay.

Malaika (adventuresofreading) | 7 comments Cant wait to read this book the first book was soooo goooood!!!

Bexxy (Desperately Seeking HEA's Blog) (desperatelyseekingheas) | 172 comments Team Ash!! <3 Haha

message 8: by An (new)

An Awesome book. Kagawa is pretty amazing!

message 9: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany (blkel14) | 145 comments Love this book! The characters are awesome. Meghan is a strong heroine, Ash is amazing, and Puck is hilarious. Can't wait to start the next book!

Jazmin♥ (JazminSerrano) | 105 comments The ending of this book is just what i thought it would be perfect!!

Emelie  | 14 comments I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! I love all the characters (Especially ASH!<3) I'm about to read the iron queen can't wait!!!!!;)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Am I the only one who thought that Meghan was a self-centred b*tch and Ash a moody jerk, and that Puck deserved so much better than what he got?

Kariny 'Books of Fandom' (booksoffandom) Green Elephant Girl ™ wrote: "Am I the only one who thought that Meghan was a self-centred b*tch and Ash a moody jerk, and that Puck deserved so much better than what he got?"

I definitely like Puck's personality better...

message 14: by Joyce (last edited May 06, 2014 02:34PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joyce I liked The Iron Daughter better than The Iron King. Got the next two books The Iron Queen and The Iron Knight at home to read now.

I like Ash and Megan, but they are pretty different. I wonder how they will resolve their differences. I also felt sorry for Puck - although, he assumed Megan would have romantic feelings for him. Maybe that just went along with his over-confident personality?

One thing seems to be sure. Ash left his world for two reasons. First, he didn't want to have to kill Megan if his queen told him to. Second, he realized that if he stayed in his world, there would be no way he would be able to have a relationship with Megan, so he left the Nevernever in hopes that Megan would want to be with him there. He sacrificed a lot to be with Megan. I am anxious to see if he constrains his feelings for her now that he has left his world.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished this book- I almost cried!!!!! When Ash and Meghan left the Nevernever...that was so painful!!!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash is mine, by the way. <3

Natalie (ncatalie21) | 12 comments Best. Ending. Ever. <3