This topic is about The Iron King
Series > The Iron King

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
Share your thoughts

message 2: by Liv (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liv Chanin (liv_chanin) | 7 comments Only on page 60, but so far I am really enjoying the author's writing style. And nothing creeps me out more than possessed (or in this case, changeling) children. Just keeping my fingers crossed that the romance aspect doesn't turn cliche.

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments It makes me sad that not many people I know have any idea that The Iron Fey series exists... It should be more popular.

Laura Anderson | 75 comments Totally just finished this book! I loved it. There's a review on my goodreads and on my blog: http://lauraleeanderson.wordpress.com

message 5: by Liv (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liv Chanin (liv_chanin) | 7 comments Okay...I did really like this book, but the similarities to Labyrinth were a bit much. Some of them were flat out copying the movie.

Ashley Wert | 1 comments I picked this book up at a used book store and wasn't very excited about reading it. (I was thinking faerys? Really?) It took me quite a few pages to get into it, and then I was hooked! This is a great series and it reminded me, once again, not to judge!

Malaika (adventuresofreading) | 7 comments I really liked this book it was AMAZING

Bexxy (Desperately Seeking HEA's Blog) (desperatelyseekingheas) | 172 comments Just started reading this today :) So far so good!

message 9: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bex wrote: "Just started reading this today :) So far so good!"

This is one of my favorite series! Hope you like it!

Bexxy (Desperately Seeking HEA's Blog) (desperatelyseekingheas) | 172 comments I finished the Iron Queen yesterday, Hooked! I can see why this is one of your favourites, it's definitely now one of mine!!

message 11: by Michelle (last edited Jul 07, 2012 12:26AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Michelle (michelle0613) | 50 comments Much better than I thought it would be. Amazing start to the series. My GR review. Don't read unless you've already read the book.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 12: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 2 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1545 comments Mod
I thought this was the worst book of the series... I'm glad I decided to overlook it and keep reading the rest of the series cause the other books were good while this was jus 'eh, i didn't HATE it...'

message 13: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nikki wrote: "I thought this was the worst book of the series... I'm glad I decided to overlook it and keep reading the rest of the series cause the other books were good while this was jus 'eh, i didn't HATE it..."

I kind of agree with you this book wasn't the best one out of the series but I still really liked it!

message 14: by Noor (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Hannah wrote: "It makes me sad that not many people I know have any idea that The Iron Fey series exists... It should be more popular."

I KNOW!! It's really good and now one knows about it! It seems like book that should be famous!

Sydney I can't decide whether or not to read this book...is it worth it???

Kristi (derek1) | 104 comments It is SO worth it

Lauren I thought it was pretty hard to get through and I had a lot of trouble with the characters.

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I recently finished this book and although it is not my favorite book of all time I will definitely keep reading the series! Julie Kagawa really keeps her readers captivated, that is all I can really say... The writing is amazing and flows really well, the plot had a lot of twists and turns that I could follow (which was a really important aspect of the book for me, I absolutely HATE when books have too much going on and its told in a way that you absolutely cannot follow).

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments Hey, anyone know what the next book in the series is?

Lauren the next book in the series is The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) The Iron Daughter

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments thank you. :)

Tiffany (ladyfalcon) | 45 comments Mad because Barnes & Noble never has a copy

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) I am currently still reading this and I'm only a little over 100 pages in so not far, but I'm LOVING it!!! I like the take on faeries and it's creepy edge!

message 24: by An (new)

An Ibought this book but accident :/ but wow was it good!!

message 25: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mcb573) I'm undecided on reading this. I had it at one point, but I returned it to the library without reading a single page. I've thought about picking it up again, but I just can't decide.

Laura | 4 comments I was like that for ages. It was just sitting kn my bookshelf untouched and I just randomly decided to read it. Good decision tbh...

Sydney Wow. Just wow. I LOVED THIS BOOK! Totally worth reading,and I can`t wait to read the rest of the series!

Ok, so first of all, im a sucker for fantasy and romance. This story was like a heaping mound of delicious fantasy, drizzled in amazing romance. Stupid description, I know,but it was just so great! Venturing into a whole other world always pulls me in, and this definently fell into the category for my prefernces of fantsay novels.

OKKKK....ASH? MEGHAN? Ok im dying here!!! I freaking love those two!!! Eeep! I can`t wait to see what the other books bring them...and how Puck will feel about there new relationship status...hmmm...

All in all a great story! A little cheesy, and a little boring at parts, but I definently loved it :) for anyone out there who loves fantasy, romance, and adventure, this is your book my friends :) THE IRON DAUGHTER, HERE I COME!!!

message 28: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth (lizzinikkii) I seriously didn't like this book very much! There was so much hype over it, and I started reading it and I thought it was so lame, and I felt like I was reading a children's book... there isn't anything wrong with children's books, but I wasn't trying to read a children's book. I'm like the only one, but I guess everyone has their own taste! I so badly wanted to like it, though.

Meggy143 | 5 comments I love this book!!!! this is one of my favorite series of books i have read. :D

Sophia (ssophia) | 12 comments i love this series so much and i have been begging my friend to read it for 3 months now!!!

Laura I absolutely love this series! I started reading the first one and I couldn't read anything else until I'd finished the series!

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 787 comments One of the very best series. Adventure was amazing . loved it in the end. Iron Knight was beautiful

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 685 comments you liked iron knight?:)

Natalie Nice book, but I'm not as enthusiastic about it as the people above me. I liked Ash and Puck, but I hated Meghan;)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 787 comments @Nikki oh I loved it. Actually I liked the whole series but am very disappointed that its over. But the new series is there and there is more of Ash , Meghan and Ethan . So excited :))

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 685 comments Ya but ash and puck are barely in it:'(

message 37: by Skile (new)

Skile

Goodreads Quiz

Percy Jackson quiz

taken
2 times

12 questions

Annie (iliveandbreathewords) (iliveandbreathewords) | 225 comments I loved this book but I couldn't finish the second book in the series. Meghan became annoying and all the good qualities that she had in the first book seemed to disappear. :(

message 39: by Chloe (new) - added it

Chloe Henderson (chloealice) | 17 comments Just bought this book and really looking forward to getting into it! I must admit, it was the beautiful cover that really sold it for me :3 I have a weakness for pretty coverss

Jojobean I really liked this book. I have some weird aversion to fairies. I just can't read any book with them in it. I did read Kagawa's Immortal Rules book and loved it so I decided to give her fairy series a try. I figure if a talented author as Kagawa is can't get em to like fairies than no one can. But she delivered and teh book was awesome. I will be continuing the series. I loved Megan and Ash and Puck as well. The cat (I forget his name) was hilarious as well

Prima (pandaheartsbooks) | 4 comments The plot was really interesting. I think it made this book the best in the series. After this one, the story gets kind of bland which is weird because usually the first book for me is not as good.

message 42: by Grace (new) - added it

Grace Knutson | 21 comments I am about to start it. Is it good? Worth reading?

Marybeth (narutofan14) This book has been on my list for ages and I saw it in Barnes and Nobles over Christmas break and finished it during break. I thought the whole trilogy was pretty good. I didn't like the Iron Knight but the others were good

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't really like Meghan... she kind of struck me as a little, well, thick. Puck was worth reading for, though. I love him to absoloute bits and pieces. I'll keep reading, if only for him.

❥Katlynn (katlynnvn) I LOVE THIS SERIS, but I don't think i read it in order lol I mean, I remember the 1st and 2nd but then idk lol I was so excited to keep reading it so I grabbed what ever Iron___ there was on the shelf xP

message 46: by Nicole (last edited Nov 29, 2014 04:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole | 7 comments Just started the series and am half way done. ...so far so good. I love Puck he's such a character and I just met Ash so I'm excited to keep on reading and see what he's all about!