Love Inspired Books discussion

Happy Friday!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1035 comments Mod
What are your plans for the weekend??

message 2: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments Weeeelllll, I am so glad you asked. I plan to fly up to Victoria, Canada on Sunday for a week's vacation with my friend, Linda. I am so looking forward to it. I was in victora for a mere hours once and vowed I would return. So this is it -- we'll be gone for a week.

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 44 comments We are having a quiet day tomorrow, but Sunday we are having a family day of ATV-ing in the desert! First time I have ever been on one---have ridden on motorcycles (as a passenger) but never driven something like this! Looking forward to the FAMILY time though!

message 4: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments That sounds really fun Janet wish i could go too.
No real plans we actually got a little rain over night the neighbours were at it most of the night and finally went quiet at 7.30am! so probably a quiet weekend.

message 5: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 36 comments I am looking forward to going to an estate sale near us, I sure hope to find a treasure.
Have fun on your trip Janet, sounds great - it is always so nice to getaway with a friend...

message 6: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1035 comments Mod
How was your trip, Janet?? I can't wait to hear all about it. I have to say that I've always wanted to go to Victoria (I'm assuming B.C.?) so I am very jealous!!

Dream

message 7: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments Was wondering to. Dream I am too. (I have been to Victoria australia)