Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1)
This topic is about Twilight
Heroes > Jacob Black (Twilight)

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
What did you think of him?

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I love him!!!

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Anne wrote: "I love him!!!"

I love him too! He's like the only good guy in the Twilight series and he's way better than Edward

Angel | 8 comments Breaking Dawn made me love Jacob too!

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments Erika wrote: "Anne wrote: "I love him!!!"

I love him too! He's like the only good guy in the Twilight series and he's way better than Edward"

Exactly!!

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Jacob was what kept me reading the series. Just the mention of his name would make me tune in more on whatever I was reading!

Emily Eastman | 12 comments He was always my favorite, before I even knew they were making a movie!

Jennifer (alltheraeje) How do I love Jacob, let me count the ways. I wish I had a friend as loyal to me as he is to Bella. No matter how much it hurts him he stays by her side. You watch Jacob grow from a boy to a man and love him every step of the way!

message 9: by Ela (new) - added it

Ela He's deifnately more intresting than Edward

D.F. Jules | 15 comments Human Jake was interesting. I like it that he's just a normal kid with a crush. Then in New Moon, he just gets more awesome. He's caring and attentive and is able to just deal with Bella's crazy.

I like that he has his own thing, unlike everybody else in the book. And that he's okay with having fun.

That he doesn't treat Bella like she's in danger of being broken.

Wolf Jake is HOT. His temper is a bit off but he still has the qualities of human Jake that I like.

I especially like it that he is willing to tell the truth to Bella and not hide information like Edward.

He's just more real to me than everybody else in the book. I relate to him more.

I primarily ship him with Bella because I want him to get what he wants...and that I actually like Bella more when she's with him. She actually has wit and fire and seems fun to be around.

And I love their relationship.

My heart aches for Jake...especially since SM made him imprint on a baby, for god sakes. And...oh, don't get me started on BD. To me that book is just SM's cop out.

D.F. Jules | 15 comments Erika wrote: "Anne wrote: "I love him!!!"

I love him too! He's like the only good guy in the Twilight series and he's way better than Edward"

I request the highest of fives.

message 12: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

*High fives Julia*

message 13: by Ophelia ॐ (new) - added it

Ophelia ॐ LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH!! He's such a good-natured guy and he's really hot and strong and protective! all-around good werewolf ;)

Jojobean I really didn't like Jacob for the fact that he kept going after Bella when he knew how in love she was with Edward and when it was obvious they were together. And it was completely stupid for him to imprint and love who he did. He spent the entire series being madly in love with Bella only to fall for her kid? Guess Bella wasn't so important after all. That just my opinion

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments I agree. If he truly loved Bella he wouldn't have just forgotten about his feelings like they were nothing!

samyam g | 68 comments Stormy wrote: "I agree. If he truly loved Bella he wouldn't have just forgotten about his feelings like they were nothing!"
that couldnt be helped!he was imprinted u kno!!!!as he only says, that wasnt voluntary. thats how werevolve thing works. i dont think it was his fault

Jessica (darachreads) | 1 comments I stopped liking Jacob when he decided he wasn't going to listen to what Bella wanted (which wasn't him) and that he would force himself on her like it was going to change her mind. It only broke her hand.

Carolina Lopez | 18 comments Ok! In the Hero part! Soo great. But in general, I had a love/hate relationship with this guy, I felt like sometimes I loved him As Bella'd FRIEND, but sometimes I felt like he was just in the middle! Agggghhh so annoying! But cute after all...

Lynne Stringer | 328 comments I liked Jacob a lot in Twilight and even in New Moon I felt he was a kid just going through some hard stuff. However, in Eclipse he seemed to turn into someone who had a goal in mind and didn't care who he hurt to achieve it, even Bella, and refused to acknowledge that he ever got anything wrong. So different from Edward, who certainly made mistakes, but was man enough to admit it and resolve not to do it again.

Krista | 149 comments Lynne wrote: "I liked Jacob a lot in Twilight and even in New Moon I felt he was a kid just going through some hard stuff. However, in Eclipse he seemed to turn into someone who had a goal in mind and didn't car..."

Well said.

Lynne Stringer | 328 comments Thank you. :-)

message 22: by Jeanna (new) - added it

Jeanna Roberts | 14 comments I LOVE Jacob!!!! He was a very IMPORTANT character in the series!!!!!! I didnt think Bella would end up with him...... but ai was rooting for Jacob over Edward. Dont get me wrong, i love Edward too...... But Jacob challenged Bella and made her question her feelings and thoughts. That (in my opinion) is what she NEEDED!!!

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) I preferred Jacob to Edward, but found him a shade too desperate for me to really like.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 353 comments He's more better and sexier than edward. Edward sparkling like a discoball (sorry edward. Deal with it) and i would love to date him and he's a good bodyguard though. But he's too attach with bella even she said she's in love with edward.

message 25: by Azbaqiyah (new)

Azbaqiyah @Ertica Lol...discoball...I had to agree with that...

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 353 comments Ask wrote: "@Ertica Lol...discoball...I had to agree with that..."

Come on ask, you have to admit it its funny. U should watch vampire suck to prove my point.

message 27: by Azbaqiyah (new)

Azbaqiyah @Ertica

I know...I was shock to found out how sparkle he is...

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 353 comments Ask wrote: "@Ertica

I know...I was shock to found out how sparkle he is..."

Oh. Umm. U team edward or team jacob?

Kathryn (friendtobooks04) | 107 comments Jacob Black is the only reason why I continued to read Twilight. Although I really don't understand why he was so desperate to be with Bella.