Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1)
This topic is about Twilight
Character Romances > Bella, Jacob, and Edward

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5184 comments Mod
What do you think of them?

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments Team Jacob!!!!

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited May 26, 2012 10:38AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Team Jacob all the way!

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments SO right!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Mar 02, 2012 02:59PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

I know! Jacob is like amazing

Nila | 139 comments i agree with Erika

Kristina | 121 comments I like Jacob, he's a good friend to Bella, but she didn't love him like she loved Edward. It would never have worked between Bella and Jacob since he didn't imprint on her. He's not right for Bella in my opinion but I do like him and thought he needed someone less annoying and someone more confident. :)

Caterina (kiwicara) | 8 comments Bella belongs with Edward, they can stalk each other for eternity. Jacob belongs with me!

Maddy | 30 comments I am totally team Jacob. . . or maybe I'm just team Taylor Lautner ;)

message 10: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Maddy wrote: "I am totally team Jacob. . . or maybe I'm just team Taylor Lautner ;)"

I think I'm both!

message 11: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Yeah! Bella can have Edward. We'll take Jacob!

Maddy | 30 comments I don't think we can all share :)

message 13: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Why not? I think there's plenty of Jacob to go around!

Maddy | 30 comments I totally call his six pack! ;)

Kelsey Maine (kjmaine1717) | 13 comments I love em all but I'm definitely team Edward! lol Robert pattinson is dead sexy ;-)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Grrrrr Jacob is so amazing! But Bella doesn't deserve him. I'm glad he ended up with cute little Renesme ❤
But I would also have liked to have him for myself

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments And silly silly Maddy. If anyone gets his six pack it's me

Kristina | 121 comments I definitely prefer a vampire to a werewolf and as for the characters in the book I prefer Edward to Jacob. In the movies when I look at Jacob all I see is Shark Boy. I'm not a fan of Robert Pattinson either though. I do think they portrayed their characters well.

Maddy | 30 comments Vampires are too pale. . . and they have sharp teeth! ^^^^^ (their sharp teeth)

message 20: by Victoria (last edited Mar 13, 2012 04:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Victoria (victorialove) | 5 comments Personally, Bella should have just TRIED to live a normal life. Don`t get me wrong, the series has some addictive quality to it, but if we`re talking Edward VS Jacob. EDWARD!!!!!!

Webiny Erika wrote: "Team Jacob all the way!
why team+jacob+is+better pics on Sodahead"

that pic says it all! :)

Webiny Jacob... and if his great character in the book didn't convince you... well, taylor lautner will have to. :)

Amber Garza | 14 comments Edward!

message 24: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay | 1906 comments Team Bella

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments ^Ughhhh I hate Bella. She's such a wimp!

JACOB IS SO AWESOME. Maybe it's just cuz of Taylor. lol :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

no way! Jacob was awesome b4 taylor

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

still is awesome tho :)

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments Anne wrote: "^Ughhhh I hate Bella. She's such a wimp!

JACOB IS SO AWESOME. Maybe it's just cuz of Taylor. lol :)"

Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Bella's one of the most pathetic heroine's ever!!!!!
I'm team Taylor. I mean look at that picture!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Team Edward all the way. Everyone on Team Jacob is just stupid.

message 30: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Abby wrote: "Everyone on Team Jacob is just stupid."

Not stupid, just different.

Team Jacob! I'm still upset with Edward for leaving, and I don't care what his excuse was.

Nicole D. (thereadingrebel) | 196 comments Team Edward

ReadingToTheStarsAndBack | 11 comments Team Jacob and Renesmee. Seriously, they are cute together!

Vee xD

message 33: by Gargi (last edited May 02, 2012 01:56AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Gargi (gargipatil) | 216 comments team edward... he is so much better than jacob. Team jacob with renesmee is not that bad either.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree Gargi.

message 35: by Ela (new) - added it

Ela Vee, (The PurpleLibraryGirl) ♥ wrote: "Team Jacob and Renesmee. Seriously, they are cute together!

Vee xD"

But they're also slightly creepy.

message 36: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ela wrote: "Vee, (The PurpleLibraryGirl) ♥ wrote: "Team Jacob and Renesmee. Seriously, they are cute together!

Vee xD"

But they're also slightly creepy."

I know it just seems weird for Jacob to like Bella's daughter who is what seventeen years younger than him?

message 37: by Ela (last edited May 03, 2012 12:56PM) (new) - added it

Ela I don't think it's too bad now, cos she is obivously a baby, and as Jakes not sick he's just gonna look after her. But when she gets to dating age that's when it will be weird, he'll go form big brother to boyfriend (who happens to have seen her born), she probably won't even get a chance to date, I mean the Cullens aren't exactly out in society. How hard is it for Stephanie Meyer just to invent a new charcaterfor Jake to imprint on and just have Jake as her big brother figure.

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments No no no.... See that can't happen. Because Bella's a whiny *beep* who hurts people left right and center, however, her life has to have BOTH Edward and Jacob. So Jacob had to stay in her life hence Renesmee was just sacrificed.
Also, in BD when Bella's all : the longing for Jacob has gone now that Renesmee was out of her. That's just bs. She "loved" him since Eclipse. And just ditched him for Edward when he came back. Stupid hypocrite.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

NO!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S ALWAYS LOVED EDWARD!!!!!!!!

Nicole D. (thereadingrebel) | 196 comments I agree with Abby.Bella always loved Edward.Read New Moon she talks about wanting a claim on Jacob and wishing he was her brother then talking about how she would never love Jacob like Edward.In Eclipse she sees she loves Jacob but not like Edward.She can't live without Edward.

I could never see Jacob and Bella together like girlfriend and boyfriend.They always made sense as best friends to me.Edward and Bella make sense as a couple.

Gargi (gargipatil) | 216 comments Nicole wrote: "I agree with Abby.Bella always loved Edward.Read New Moon she talks about wanting a claim on Jacob and wishing he was her brother then talking about how she would never love Jacob like Edward.In Ec..."

i totally agree

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments Nicole wrote: "I agree with Abby.Bella always loved Edward.Read New Moon she talks about wanting a claim on Jacob and wishing he was her brother then talking about how she would never love Jacob like Edward.In Ec..."

They don't make sense as a couple I agree. Which is why Stephanie had to give him his own happy ending. My problem is, why with Renesmee?

message 43: by Anna (last edited May 11, 2012 11:03AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anna | 300 comments because no one else would choose someone with such a ridiculous name?

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments
Thank you. I needed that...:DDDDDD

message 45: by Rebekkah (new)

Rebekkah Ford | 50 comments I'm for Edward and Bella being together. I like Jacob, but Bella & Edward were meant to be together.

message 46: by Emma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Emma If bella ended up with jacob, then edward, bella, renesme, and jacob would all be miserable. jacob is awesome but he is not for bella.

message 47: by kayla (new) - added it

kayla  (kaylacaylen) GO JACOB GO JACOB. YES JACOB WOO!!
Woo Hoo!!!

TEAM JACOB FOREVER!!!!! (:

Allyseria Edward :) (Only in the book though - not much fan of the movie) What teenage girl doesn't want a perfect boy in their life? ;)

Bella - I don't know, a bit clumsy and too needy for me

message 49: by Ela (new) - added it

Ela Anna wrote: "because no one else would choose someone with such a ridiculous name?"

Excellant!!!! The books all make sense now!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments Ela wrote: "Anna wrote: "because no one else would choose someone with such a ridiculous name?"

Excellant!!!! The books all make sense now!"

This motion is now put into favour. Does Anna's extremely insightful comment meet everyone's approval?
Lets have a show of hands:

ME!!!

« previous 1