This topic is about Matched
Heroes > Xander Carrow (Matched)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
What do you think of Xander?

Kylee I loved him hes very safe though

Jada (jadaariadne) I felt sorry for him.

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments Same, he really loved Cassia too!

Allye I love Xander!! I wish cassia picked him

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments I never really warmed up to Ky. He was just annoying and way too poetic.

April | 557 comments I only read Matched and maybe half of Crossed (maybe) but I liked Xander.. Tho i felt he was kinda just there when Cassia needed him to me. And I kinda felt like Cassia and Ky's relationship was REALLY obvious throughout most of the novel. I thought that they're relationship was more forced... Tho Im a sucker for sappy romances... I did like Xander's character from what I read of him, however I doubt I'll finish it because tho the first book was interesting the 2nd one just didn't intrigue me. I also found that i wasn't obsessing over finding ways to read the book. I found myself sorta forcing myself to finish the first book, which is why I'll prob never finish the series. Sorry that was my opinion and little rant I guess you could call it...

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments Matched was a slow read, but Crossed was agonizing! I mean how much more poetry does that book need! I thought the love triangle was kind of unnecessary because we already know who Cassia's going to pick halfway through the first book.

爱心❤ | 23 comments Haha true and poor Xander!

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments I know :( at least he got someone at the end. A lot of the people who don't get the girl don't really get anything. But at least Xander got kinda a happy ending.

message 11: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa | 48 comments I loved him and felt sorry for him at the same time.

Isadora (isadorawonder) I love Xander!

message 13: by L.S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

L.S. May | 21 comments I never really got Ky and Cassia. I don't know, in some ways I thought they were too similar, and neither arrogant enough to be attracted to someone just because they reminded them of themselves. I was hoping for Xander all the way. I'm always on the wrong side of these things.