Erudite Readers discussion

cant w@it!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments OMG! i cannot wait for the hunger games! all the hunger games fanatics(that are girls) at my school are going to braid their hair like katniss on the 23rd. i definetly am! I have to go pre-order tickets soon! I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) same!

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) and it comes out on my friends bday

message 4: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Jon (scottreadsit) | 5707 comments Mod
I have already preordered tickets.. now I have to wait until comes out :(

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgzsydney) | 43 comments I preordered tickets. And I am so braiding my hair on the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Michele C (mcgxo95) | 4897 comments Mod
oh wow i didn't even think to braid my hair! I don't think anyone will get it though. Is Hunger Games becoming really popular at your schools?

message 7: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Haha on amazon they sell Mockingjay pins!

message 8: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Scott wrote: "Haha on amazon they sell Mockingjay pins!"

really? can you post a link?

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) Morgan wrote: "I preordered tickets. And I am so braiding my hair on the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

thats a really good idea!!!

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina I told one of my friends about this movie and now she wont stop texting me about how she cant wait and how excited she is lol
and its funny how you guys mention the whole braid thing because I do my hair like that a lot and the other morning I quickly braided my hair but I looked in the mirror before I left and told myself to remember NOT to braid my hair the day I go watch the movie...people will think I only do it because Katniss does.

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgzsydney) | 43 comments Cupcake Bookworm wrote: "Morgan wrote: "I preordered tickets. And I am so braiding my hair on the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

thats a really good idea!!!"

I am dressing up with my friend Stacey also!

message 12: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

i want to also! But how are you dressing up as katniss?

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgzsydney) | 43 comments kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "i want to also! But how are you dressing up as katniss?"

We have not gotten that far in our planning yet!

message 14: by Michele, The bookoholic! (last edited Mar 07, 2012 06:52PM) (new)

Morgan wrote: "kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "i want to also! But how are you dressing up as katniss?"

We have not gotten that far in our planning yet!"

oh once you do be sure to tell me since im interested (:

message 15: by Becca (new)

Becca | 7 comments i can't wait till i see the Hunger Games in theaters it will be awesome!!!!!!! already got tickets to it and it will be soooooo cool I C@N'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. yay!

message 16: by Becca (new)

Becca | 7 comments Emily wrote: "OMG! i cannot wait for the hunger games! all the hunger games fanatics(that are girls) at my school are going to braid their hair like katniss on the 23rd. i definetly am! I have to go pre-order ti..."

i can't wait also and good braid idea

message 17: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Becca wrote: "Emily wrote: "OMG! i cannot wait for the hunger games! all the hunger games fanatics(that are girls) at my school are going to braid their hair like katniss on the 23rd. i definetly am! I have to g..."

are you going to the midnight show?

message 18: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Becca wrote: "Emily wrote: "OMG! i cannot wait for the hunger games! all the hunger games fanatics(that are girls) at my school are going to braid their hair like katniss on the 23rd. i definetly a..."
I amz!

message 19: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) I just started reading Hunger Games last night. I know, a little behind, but I will catch up!

message 20: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Marni wrote: "I just started reading Hunger Games last night. I know, a little behind, but I will catch up!"

It's amazing hope you enjoy it (:

message 21: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Marni wrote: "I just started reading Hunger Games last night. I know, a little behind, but I will catch up!"

It's amazing hope you enjoy it (:"

Good luck Marni.. May the odds be forever in your favor.

message 22: by Mazerunnergunner (new)

Mazerunnergunner (Rubberduckboy1) i am so upset my guardian wont let me go to the Midnight premiere.Wah Wah!

message 23: by Karina (new)

Karina I cant go either :(

message 24: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Dr. wrote: "i am so upset my guardian wont let me go to the Midnight premiere.Wah Wah!"

lol sorry to hear that :(

message 25: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Karina wrote: "I cant go either :("
You can always go the next day!

message 26: by Karina (new)

Karina Scott wrote: "Karina wrote: "I cant go either :("
You can always go the next day!"

I plan to! I wouldnt be able to wait any longer than that. I am so excited :)

message 27: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Make sure you go early or buy the tickets on Fandango!! They will SELL OUT!

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgzsydney) | 43 comments I already did! And I ordered my shirt!

message 29: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

I should get one! Where did you order one! I need one!

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgzsydney) | 43 comments I got mine from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007IZ3KOI/r...

Cafepress also has really cool ones, but the shipping is expensive if you want it by Friday....

message 31: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

message 32: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

I like the shirt you bought morgan!

message 33: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 28 comments A lot of people at my school are reading The Hunger Games for the first time because of the movie coming out in two days.

message 34: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

James wrote: "A lot of people at my school are reading The Hunger Games for the first time because of the movie coming out in two days."
I hate people who claim they are the biggest fans but just read it because of the movie.. Fake Ppl!

message 35: by Michele, The bookoholic! (last edited Mar 21, 2012 01:40PM) (new)

IK what yo mean this girl in my english class said" OMG I just love the hunger games! Katniss and Peeta are so cuteeee"

UGH.

message 36: by Karina (new)

Karina I always see people with the book now that the movie is coming out..its like Twilight all over again..

message 37: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgzsydney) | 43 comments kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "I like the shirt you bought morgan!"

It just came! I warn you that its a mens shirt. Woops! It still is only a little bag at least...

message 38: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Karina wrote: "I always see people with the book now that the movie is coming out..its like Twilight all over again.."

haha I read Twilight when the movies came out :o Never claimed I was this huge fan or anything though.

message 39: by Karina (new)

Karina kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Karina wrote: "I always see people with the book now that the movie is coming out..its like Twilight all over again.."

haha I read Twilight when the movies came out :o Never claimed I was this hu..."

Well I didnt mean to say there was anything wrong with that.. A lot of people discovered Twilight because of the movie but I think the only reason many even read it in the first place was because of how much attention the movie was receiving..and the same thing is happening now.

message 40: by Michele, The bookoholic! (last edited Mar 21, 2012 01:54PM) (new)

I didn't care that it was popular! I just wanted to see the movie and I like reading the book before the movie.

message 41: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

I wish I read harry potter before the movie.

message 42: by Karina (new)

Karina You didnt ..some people did. Like my sister, the only reason she read the series is because it was popular. Shes a follower.

message 43: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

But even though now it's a fad.. I still love it plus I was too young to read it when it came out!

message 44: by Karina (new)

Karina The only reason I did not read or watch any of the HP movies/books was because I hated anything that involved vampires, witches, wizards, ect.

Wicked Lovely was what got me into Fantasy and after randomly watching The Prisoner of Azcaban I fell in love :)

message 45: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Is Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr?

message 46: by Karina (new)

Karina Yes! One of my favorite series!

message 47: by Mehwish (new)

Mehwish naqvi (mehwishnaqvi) | 135 comments I was planning to read that series.Is it worth reading?

message 48: by Karina (new)

Karina Yes it is! It is an amazing series..I still need to read the last book though.
I think it's a bit darker than most faery books and every other book is about different characters but it all fits together in the end. I definitely recommend it (:

message 49: by Mehwish (new)

Mehwish naqvi (mehwishnaqvi) | 135 comments Than I will definitely give it a try.

message 50: by Karina (new)

Karina Awesome can't wait to hear what you think (:

« previous 1