Addicted to YA discussion

Matched (Matched, #1)
This topic is about Matched
Character Romances > Cassia, Ky, and Xander

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
What do you think of them? Who do you think she should be with?

message 2: by Annabel ♥ (last edited Apr 08, 2012 11:40AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments Although this book wasn't my favorite, I did appreciate the characters. I like both Ky and Xander, but if I had to choose I'd say Ky just because Cassia and him seemed to genuinely enjoy being together.

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments I like Xander. I don't know why exactly. I just do.

Amber Garza | 14 comments I love the forbidden love theme so I want to say Ky. But honestly, I felt more connected to Xander.

message 5: by Kati (new) - rated it 1 star

Kati (woodkati6) To be honest i felt like Cassia's relationship with both of them didn't really develope really well, but if i had 2 pick i'd say xander.

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Thank goodness I'm not the only one who like Xander

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) I have to say Ky. He and Cassia enlighten eachothers life and I think truly bring a happiness that isn't forced and organized by the Society even if not for his abberation status would be matched with Cassia. Which I think the Society has that one thing right, maybe the Match system is accurate but the whole point is to let humans grow by learning and making mistakes and their own choices. Some aren't so lucky to find the soulmate but despise the odds even the society played with their perfect matching system, Cassia I believe still found a way to meet her true soulmate. So yea I love Xander but to me its Ky :)

Lizzie | 9 comments I think that Cassia and Ky are meant to be :)

Farhia (farhia97) | 183 comments This has been one of those close calls on who to pick. I really liked Xander and he could've been perfect for Cassia. And when he found out age didn't love him more, my heart broke in two. But, I can tell Ky is her soulmate, they were made for each other. When Cassia tries to save him, I was just like "awww". So I don't really know who to pick

Kylee I really liked Xaander nut I think she made the right choice closing Ky though. I would of been a total coward though and picked Xaander. he really charming and sweet but ky was more misteriouss at first but really confusing.

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments Ky :)

Kylee ikr its like ahhhhhh .... ky
you say looking off into the distance.

message 13: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Dempsey (BigonBooks) I really love Ky. They both love each other very deeply. I'm sure Xander will find someone.

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments I really did not like either of them, but if I had to choose one to pair with cassia it would probably be Xander

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Love is a tough choice. I just feel sorry for Xander. Finally gets matched to the girl he's been in love with his whole life and she's crushin on someone else.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ I feel sorry for Xander but I think she belongs with Ky!

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ @Milena
I also thought that Cassia was a little annoying

Allison I still really love how Cassia and Ky got together, I think they work well together, but I have to say that I love Xander, just not as Cassia's love interest. I think Xander works better alone and because he was alone we saw a lot of his character development. I also liked how Ky and Xander respected each other even though they were both disputing over Cassia. I think Ky and Xander are really good friends for leaving the decision up to Cassia and not deciding for her. My personal opinion is that I'm glad Cassia choose Ky because that made her happy in the end, and I'm glad that Xander wasn't mean about it.

message 19: by Elm (new)

Elm I quite liked Kai - this wasn't my favourite book. I WOULD say Xander, but for me, I just didn't see them together. Kai worked better for Cassia, I think.

message 20: by Elm (new)

Elm *Ky I meant; I got mixed up between books and names haha.

Nicole Knapp | 7 comments I just finished this series recently and while it wasn't one of my favorites...I did enjoy it. I actually really like that Cassia and Ky ended up together. The way that they got together, with the poems, was really sweet. While I really like Xander as a character, I think it was clear all along who Cassia would choose.

Manatee_WoohBooks I think they are both flawed but I preferred ky (in a romantic way) however Xander was great and amazing

Hannah | 493 comments I think that Cassia loves Ky because he opened something up in her that she would never have found without him. Ky allowed her to be her true self and with Xander she would have had to hide that part of her. Ky allowed her to be more than what the society wanted her to be, she could be more than she ever thought. Ky helped her discover a new person inside of herself. And lets be honest Ky is just way better than Xander

message 24: by gwen (new) - rated it 4 stars

gwen (gwentg) | 719 comments I really loved Xander as a character but Ky and Cassia were meant to be with each other.

Angela Verry | 3 comments I loved this series, and would have chosen anyone for Cassia. However, I don’t think she would have chosen Ky if it wasn’t for her data card. Once she recognized him their relationship grew like all relationships should. I think we should all be as lucky as Cassia to have 2 boys who would do anything for her.

Angela