Crossed (Matched, #2)
This topic is about Crossed
Series > Crossed

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 1 star

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
Share what you thought

Kayla  | 46 comments I was disappointed in this book...it was kind of boring to me.

message 3: by Melinda (new) - added it

Melinda | 146 comments I loved it. i thought it was better then matched. I cant wait for reached :)

Jennifer (AllTheRaeje) I loved this book. I love witnessing Cassia come into her own and get to know herself. I can't say enough about Ky. His ability to love so deeply after all he's seen is awesome.

I've read a lot of negative reviews on Crossed but I have to disagree with them. This book is a personal journey of Ky and Cassia together and as individuals. It is more subdued than Matched because the story in Crossed was more of a story of personal development I believe. I love really getting to know these characters. Ky's meloncholy is almost tangible.

The book is so well written the reader can feel the emotions of the characters. We are accompanying them on their journey, experiencing what they are experiencing, feeling what they are feeling.

Once again, LOVED IT!

Becca (beccaa57) | 69 comments Okay I hate to admit this but I didn't actually finish Crossed. And I NEVER don't finish a book. I read about half of it and I had to return it to a friend and I just never finished it.
Of what I did read, I didn't really like. There wasn't anything wrong with it, it just wasn't my style. However Jenny you made it sound really good so I might have to read it again. ;)

message 6: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Davies (debbie16) | 27 comments I have seen this book on many book shelves when Ive been searching for a new book and Ive always put it back the cover just doesnt make me want to read it with the mixed reviews above I don't think I'll bother

Tori (toridanielle) | 12 comments Finished this one in a day! It was so addicting and I really just thought that it was, well, just as great as the first. Cassia + Ky = Adorable ;)

message 8: by Annabel ♥ (new) - added it

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I read Matched and thought it was just ok so I wasn't planning on reading Crossed until one day I had nothing else to read and my friend had just finished it and said it was really good and that I HAD to read it, but then she liked Matched more than I did. So I checked it out of the middle school library and started it that night. To be honest when I picked it up I read the first 2 pages and suddenly decided that I really did not feel like reading it so therefore I put it down, returned the book, and I don't think I'm going to plan to read the next book.

message 9: by Mel (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mel This book nearly bored me to sleep. I loved Matched, but I was really, really disappointed in Crossed. :P Hopefully Reached will be better. Hopefully.

Devora | 20 comments I loved it, especially liked that it was in both Cassia & Ky's POV:)

message 11: by Mel (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mel Well, yeah. I'm Team Ky, all the way, so that was nice.

Devora | 20 comments I'm team Ky too:)

message 13: by Mel (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mel He's great. <3

Devora | 20 comments :)

message 15: by Ida (new)

Ida Sofie (IdSh) | 15 comments I was in love with the book from beginning till end<3

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 4586 comments This book was a huge dissapointment :(
NOTHING HAPPENED!!
IT WAS SOOOOOOOO BORING!
I was actually counting down the pages!

I hope the next book will be better...

Grace P (gracefulreads) This was my least avorite of the 3 it seemed to drag and drag but I still read it quick and enjoyed it!

Susan (susanhafb) | 5 comments This was the toughest of the three to get through, but really sets the stage for book 3. It's worth the boredom, I promise!! Stick it out!

Isabelle (isabelledelmundo) I was really disappointed with this book! There were to many parts that weren't interesting.

Janna (mzhyde) | 469 comments I liked this book. It was nice to have a Ky pov because we don't know a lot about him in Matched. I'm looking forward to reading Reached.

message 21: by Maria (new) - rated it 1 star

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 71 comments All The Raeje Book Blog wrote: "I loved this book. I love witnessing Cassia come into her own and get to know herself. I can't say enough about Ky. His ability to love so deeply after all he's seen is awesome.

I've read a lot o..."

I'm soryy, but only like 1/4 of the book was about their journey. I DID like that we got KY's point of view. The thing was that Cassia went through all the trouble getting to Ky. WHEN SHE FINALLY DOES--she wants to go to the Rising (with or without Ky) Ky, of course, HAD to follow Cassia 'cuz he loves her. They then GET SEPARATED AGAIN and she's like "I know we'll see other again"
I couldn't BELIEVE IT. It almost made me not read REACHED. Almost, REACHED was waaay better.(probably like it better because Indie died, that annoying idiot)