Blood Warriors - Fans of H.D. Gordon discussion

Discuss the book > Spin off or short story?* Blood Warrior*

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanecia , Group Manager and Super Fan (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 144 comments Mod
What Character do you think should/could have their own spin off series?

Or

What Character do you think should have a short story to help us get to know them better?

message 2: by Tanecia , Group Manager and Super Fan (new)

I think Jackson should have a short story so we can get to know his whole back story and how he feels about his dad and being adopted and everything really. Even though this would probably be explained in the final book but I think he should have his own short story so we can know all the details. Kind of like Twilight:Edwards version in A Midnights Sun

message 3: by Christie (new)

Christie Rich | 38 comments I think I would like to see Jackson's side, but I don't know if that is doable considering he is part of the suspense of the story at the moment.

I would love to see Kayden get some air-time, too. We already have been inside Nelly's head, and I don't know if there is any point in delving further with her because I think we will see more from her.

Man, this is a tough question, Tt. lol.

message 4: by Tanecia , Group Manager and Super Fan (last edited Mar 02, 2012 12:07PM) (new)

I agree with you on Kayden! I would love to hear kaydens story how he grew up and how did he fel when he learned he had to fight for his "people". I want to know more about his family and how old was he when he had his first arena fight and stuff like that.

You changed my vote Christie! I want to learn more about Kayden too. :)

message 5: by Christie (new)

Christie Rich | 38 comments LOL. I loved Kayden's POV scene at the end of HBS. We need more Kayden, HD!

message 6: by Tanecia , Group Manager and Super Fan (new)

I know lol he was kinda funny in is head and it was really exciting to see a different side of him because he's usually serious.

message 7: by Christie (new)

Christie Rich | 38 comments Yeah, I loved that. It was good to see his softer side.

message 8: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassmarie) | 18 comments Mod
I think when all is said in done, we need a Jackson story. We were just dropped a bomb and I want to know what his thinking has been through the entire ordeal.

message 9: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine (truejourney) | 9 comments I would like to know about Jackson's upbringing since we find out who his adoptive father is in HBS. I honestly do not believe he is a trader. In fact, I think he was originally supposed to be, but he fell in love with Alexa. He is just too protective over Nelly and I suspect he knows that she is the one that the prophecy speaks of... What do you guys think?

message 10: by Tanecia , Group Manager and Super Fan (last edited Mar 04, 2012 10:50AM) (new)

Yeah that's what I think. I want to know how all this happened with him in detail and how does he feel to have a dad so evil lol. I agree and I also want to know more about Kayden ..

message 11: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine (truejourney) | 9 comments Tt wrote: "Yeah that's what I think. I want to know how all this happened with him in detail and how does he feel to have a dad so evil lol. I agree and I also want to know more about Kayden .."

I would like to know more about Kayden, too, but I think we have more of a chance to get to know him through Alexa. Once Alexa finds out about Jackson, she is going to kill him... so we will not be able to find out so much there. lol

message 12: by Tanecia , Group Manager and Super Fan (new)

Jeanine wrote: "Tt wrote: "Yeah that's what I think. I want to know how all this happened with him in detail and how does he feel to have a dad so evil lol. I agree and I also want to know more about Kayden .."

..."

LMAO! I think she would want to kill him but I don't think she's that cold to actually do it lol.

message 13: by Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey), "The Girl who has a red sweater" (new)

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 113 comments Mod
I want more Kayden, please!