Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) Hex Hall discussion

Alice

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Allie Was anyone else surprised that Alice was a demon? Yeah she was different from most of the ghosts in the school but still demon? I was so shocked... Maybe it was just me? Any thoughts??

message 2: by george ☽ (new)

george ☽ yeah... i get what you mean, but on some level, I wasnt surprised.

message 3: by Alyssha (new) - added it

Alyssha Yeah ,i was super surprised . I thought she was still going to be a powerful witch. And then all of a sudden...BOOM!!! Your a demon. The funny thing about it was that i actually started cackling like it was some big joke. Then it turns out they were serious.

message 4: by Habz (new) - added it

Habz I thought she was a normal ghost, we weren't really given much clues that she was a demon...we didn't even know the aspects of demons in this book series.

violet I knew all along I have a good perception in knowing what is to happen in books.....LOL except the HUSH HUSH series and DEADLY LITTLE SECRETS.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 21, 2012 04:28PM) (new)

Yup, Alice, I have to say I was pretty shocked, I'm with you there Ally, complete shocker for me. But then again I read it in legitly 3 hours so I'm not sure I gave myself time to think about it.

Catherine Sara :) directioner, jlster, wanteder wrote: "Ew... Alice is a CREEPER!"

I agree...