What Books are you reading ?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresaturl) | 9 comments Mod
Ok so at the moment im reading The host, what books are you guys reading :D

message 2: by Teresa (new)

Ive never heard of them :D im gonna look them up :P, oh by the way feel free to make suggestions of what to read after the next book :D im open to suggestions

message 3: by Teresa (new)

The way we fall sounds really Good :D

message 4: by Teresa (new)

Is it on youtube ,:')

message 5: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (4ebony) | 2 comments I'm reading Blue Moon by Alyson Noel. Great so far

message 6: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (4ebony) | 2 comments Monica wrote: "Ebony wrote: "I'm reading Blue Moon by Alyson Noel. Great so far"

I've read the entire season. Er, series. I just had a massive brain fart lol :) I really liked Blue Moon . . you know? Despite Eve..."

Yeah, I was going to stop reading after the first book but my friend made me promise to keep reading the series sense she loves them.

message 7: by Teresa (new)

The end is quite surprising.. not gonna ruin it :'] but the worst book of the series is probably shadowland or dark flame :D but when i say they're the worst ,i mean that compared to the other books which i found amazing!! they were below her standards :'[

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire | 3 comments I am reading Pavlov's dogs by D.p.m. Snell & thom Brennan.

message 9: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin (jazm93) | 4 comments I just finished reading The Selection by Kiera Cass and Evermore by Alyson Noel

message 10: by Maya (new)

Maya (mrskitty) | 2 comments I'm currently reading The Caller By Karin Fossum, The Shoestring Club By Sarah Webb and In The Springtime Of The Year By Susan Hill

message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (soophieh) | 5 comments Well I just finished both prodigy by Marie lu (amazing book) and the breeders by Katie French (also amazing) so now I'm reading fever by Lauren destefano

message 12: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin (jazm93) | 4 comments Fever is really good. I can't wait for sever to come out.

message 13: by Maya (new)

Maya (mrskitty) | 2 comments I'm finished reading The Shoestring Club By Sarah Webb and The Caller By Karin Fossum and I'm still reading In The Springtime Of The Year By Susan Hill and I've started It Had To Be You By Sarah Webb

message 14: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 2 comments Teresa wrote: "Ok so at the moment im reading The host, what books are you guys reading :D"

message 15: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 2 comments Otherborn by Anna Silver.