Midnight Sun Petition discussion

General Discussion > Hi! My Name Is.... *Insert Your Name Here*

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina, Twiliholic / Moderator (new)

Christina (obsessivedrmer) | 6 comments Mod
As members of this group all fighting for the same cause and being mutual fans of The Twilight Saga, I thought it would be fun to get to know one another!

Introduce yourself by posting a comment below and include:
- Your Name, Age and Country
- How you discovered the Twilight Saga
- Why you want Midnight Sun to be finished/published
- Team Edward, Team Jacob, Team Switzerland
- Anything else you want to share

message 2: by Christina, Twiliholic / Moderator (last edited May 22, 2012 07:47AM) (new)

Christina (obsessivedrmer) | 6 comments Mod
Hiyas! I'm Christina; a 28 year old, stay at home mommy and wife to 2 fantabulous lil men, 3 spoiled doggies, and an amazing husband!

I discovered The Twilight Saga in January 2010 (I think). A friend of mine had came to visit one night, I commented on her Twilight bag and that of course struck up conversation. As a Twilight fan, she was shocked that I didn't know much of anything about Twilight. I hadn't seen the movie either so we set a date to get togther to watch Twilight. I was instantly hooked so she loaned me the books as well and within a few weeks I devored all four and became a fan for life!

I read the partial draft of Midnight Sun in 2011. I absolutely loved it! Even though you know exactly what happens in Twilight, reading it from Edward's point of view is intreging because he's so mysterious. It fills in some of the blanks and answers questions of: "I wonder what he's thinking?" or "Why'd he do that?" He being the other main character, I think he deserves to have his story told as equally as Bella!!

I am most definately team Edward! <3 The story and romance between him and Bella despite the odds is one that I can't help but love.

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah Hi Guys, I'm Leah. I'm a 25-year-old University graduate from Ontario, Canada.

I discovered the Twilight Saga in April 2008, still before all the hype surrounding the movie started. It's actually kind of an interesting story. I was a fan of Robert Pattinson's before Twilight, and followed his career for the past couple of years. One day, I was surfing the net and typed Rob's name into Google. The first thing that popped up was the Twilight teaser trailer. I thought, must be a new project of his. I watched the teaser and was immediately captivated. I re-played it several times over, thinking to myself, I don't know what that is, but it looks awesome! Next, I typed Twilight into Google and saw that it was based on a book. As soon as I could, I bought the book, read it cover to cover (twice) and that was my first introduction to the world of Twilight. I didn't even realize it had a cult-like following until the movie came out!

Edward Cullen is my favorite character in the Saga, so naturally I enjoy reading anything from his perspective. The idea for Midnight Sun is truly brilliant in my opinion. Sure, it's the original story, but told through the eyes of another character makes it a completely different experience. If it were published it would really provide the reader with a better understanding of Edward's character - how he feels about himself, why he does the things he does, the impact Bella has on his existence, etc.

I'm Team Edward all the way - he's an old-school gentleman who loves one woman forever. A guy like that is hard to find these days. In fact, he might only exist in fiction, which is perhaps why we all adore Twilight - we're in love with the ideals it represents.

message 4: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene (sharlenehuriwai) Hi, my name is Sharlene. I'm 24 and live in New Zealand.

At a Church conference my friend had her nose stuck in a book for the whole session. I asked her what it was about & was interested. She had 3 of the books on her. Throughout the conference I finished Twilight & New Moon. Of course the books get bigger as the story continues so I had to wait for Eclipse.
At the next Church meeting she bought Eclipse & Breaking Dawn for me to read.

I read the Partial draft of Midnight Sun released by Stephanie Meyer. I'm so hooked. After reading some of Edward's story, I want to know more. Just the Twilight version is enough for me.

I'm Team Switzerland. I love everyone.

I've signed the petition & I hope Stephanie will write or publish the rest of the Midnight Sun.

message 5: by Shivani (last edited Mar 27, 2012 01:18AM) (new)

Shivani Singh | 1 comments Hi,my name is Shivani.I am 17 and live in INDIA.

I was in my friend's house having a get together there we planned to watch out twilight movie in theater.After watching that movie i got crazy about Edward and movie.I bought the novel twilight saga and read in a week than new moon and eclipse and continued reading.
I was familiar with rob as i saw him in harry potter and there also i was a fan of him but after seeing in twilight i got in love with him every time i watch or read twilight i feel like i'm there with him .I watched every part of twilight and read every novel and i am looking forward for MIDNIGHT SUN after knowing it is Edward story i am very excited .

I'm team Edward.I love him every much.

I hope that Stephanie will write and publish the rest novel.

message 6: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 2 comments Hi I'm Abby. I really would like midnight light to be published.... :D

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 2 comments I am 13 and I live down under,
I want the book to be published because it is twilight,
I am team Edward.... :D