B&N Nook Color & Tablet Users discussion

Nook Color > Charging

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 21 comments Is there a way to charge the NC with just the USB cord? I left my wall-mount box thingie at home and my battery is almost dead :( Help! :D

message 2: by Johanna (new)

Johanna (texmom) plug it into your USB port on your computer/laptop...

message 3: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 21 comments connected it, but it still says "discharging" :/

message 4: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 21 comments looks like its charging none-the-less, but is there a way you can read and charge it from the PC at the same time?

message 5: by Dick (new)

Dick (dick1030) | 18 comments If it is charging from your computer via USB, you can pull up computer, find the nook in the drives and right click then click eject. This will let you use the Nook while it is charging. Make sure to eject the SD card as well if you have one. This just tells the computer you do not want to use the Nook as a computer drive.

Dick

message 6: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 21 comments done and done! It says "not charging" but the charge level has increased :) thanks :D

message 7: by Dick (new)

Dick (dick1030) | 18 comments It just shows; electronic devices lie! That is how they are going to take over the world.

You're welcome.

Dick

message 8: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 21 comments *grins*
*eyes nook suspiciously*

makes me rethink ordering that N2A card!

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (mnemosynthe) | 63 comments Mod
I've noticed that sometimes depending on the power source, the NC will say it's not charging even though the power level will be going up albeit slowly. It just depends on how powerful your power source is and the cable you're using.