UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Ripple
This topic is about Ripple
Book Recommendations > Ripple by Tui Allen

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I read this a few weeks ago and found it to be a beautiful story. This was my review:-

"I've just finished reading this and am still feeling a bit stunned. It's difficult to know how to describe this story. It is certainly beautiful, heartwarming, uplifting - and shocking. It has enhanced my appreciation for the natural world around me. This is a well written, beautifully crafted and thought provoking story."

:0)

message 2: by Emma (last edited Mar 02, 2012 07:40AM) (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments Wow! Sounds good! I have that already so will bump it although still have loads before it. Damn this forum and it's talented Authors!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma officially rocks!!! wrote: "Wow! Sounds good! I have that already so will bump it although still have loads before it. Damn this forum and it's talented Authors!!!"

I know - they should take pity on us and stop writing for a while so that we can catch up with our reading. Perhaps we could all club together and send them away on a caribbean cruise or something while we read...?

:0)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Forget that. We go on the cruise. As long as there is no wifi for downloading.

Ummm. We better be careful of which boat we choose too...

message 5: by Tui (last edited Mar 03, 2012 03:05PM) (new) - added it

Tui Allen (tuibird) | 110 comments A cruise? Better not be to anywhere where there are dolphins visible from on board ship, or I will come back with a new book for your overloaded TBR lists.
Maybe you'd better send me to the Sahara desert instead.

Just joking. I'd love a cruise thanks.

message 6: by Tui (new) - added it

Tui Allen (tuibird) | 110 comments And Karen, hadn't noticed you'd started this discussion. Thank-you so much. It might help Ripple to get out there and begin to change attitudes.