You better stay active or else :P discussion

Disscussions > Apocolypse

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Salsbury (twilightblonde) | 156 comments Mod
Do you see a zombie apocolypse or any other kind in our future for that matter??

message 2: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Yep and im ready for any and all of them so if anyone wants to survive im the guy to talk to xD espicially heather.lol

message 3: by Heather (new)

Haha well I talk to you anyway :P

message 4: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Well when it happens i mean haha

message 5: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Well i would like to maybe get this discussion rolling so... what is everyones opinion on the best zombie apocolypse weapon to use, and why?

message 6: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Wes wrote: "Well i would like to maybe get this discussion rolling so... what is everyones opinion on the best zombie apocolypse weapon to use, and why?" Mine would be a suppressed semi automatic ak-47 with a short range scope and strap- the ak-47 is a rugged gun and can go through any abuse, its caliber is high enough to penetrate the metal of cars and cleanly shoot through cinder blocks.Suppressors avoid detetion by large hordes of infected past about 200 yeards. the short range scope woould improve accuracy for headshots. And a strap ads ease of mobility. its a light, rugged gun and accurate withen mid-range contact. it can be used also as a melee weapon as its but is solid oak and wont break on impact (usefull for close hand combat, and breaking windows or really anything)

message 7: by Heather (new)

Haha wow you guys make me feel dumb. You must help me learn about weapons!

message 8: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments ill teach you anytime ;)