You better stay active or else :P discussion

Roleplays > Orphanage RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 391 (391 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Salsbury (twilightblonde) | 156 comments Mod
Start

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments Analise stood in front of building, clutching the handle of her suitcase in her right hand and holding the strap of her backpack, slung over her shoulder, with the other. She shifted a little, changing what foot she was putting the majority her weight on a few times

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Gwen walked up silently behind Analise, her small duffel bag hanging on her shoulder. She bit her lip gently and rocked back on her heels as the police car drove away.
Didn't even bother to make sure I got inside safely, she thought bitterly to herself.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Elliott sat in what was known as the "living room" to the orphans. It was an old building, and the floor boards hardly seemed to hold the people that walked over them. They creaked and groaned with every movement made. He was sitting in a thread bare chair, his head resting on one of the few mis matched pillows that had been half devoured by the moths a long while ago. On his chest laid a small blonde girl with thin, wavy hair and big blue eyes, which were currently closed. He could tell she was awake, though, he knew from the way her mouth would move every now and again. He was reading her one of her favorite books, one of the few that anyone had ever dared donate to such a morbid, dank place. She was murmuring the words along while he whispered them softly to her. It was one of the only times they had a chance to be alone, while the other kids were either sleeping or gathered around the small, flickering television trying to listen to the news while one of the kinder orphanage workers took a half an hour to catch up on the happenings of the day.

message 5: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments Kenny was sitting on the couch next to Elliot, boredly flicking through the three channels available to the orphanage on their miniscule TV. He wasn't really looking at the pictures that scrolled across the screen, but was instead dwelling in the corner of his mind all orphaned children have, dedicated to an imaginary world where they have parents and lead normal lives.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments Jasmine Vengeance *Not Insane* wrote: "Gwen walked up silently behind Analise, her small duffel bag hanging on her shoulder. She bit her lip gently and rocked back on her heels as the police car drove away.
Didn't even bother to make su..."

Analise turned to face Gwen "Hi" She said softly, smiling a little with a small wave

message 7: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments Kenny suddenly sat straighter. "New comers," he said sadly. He wasn't sad there was more people- it just meant more kids without parents.

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Olivia's eyelids fluttered open at Kenny's words. She sat up straight, knocking the book out of Elliott's arms, now sitting with her legs dangling over his stomach and her hands pushing on his chest to hoist herself up.
"New comers?" she echoed in her anxious, breezy voice.
"Liv." Elliott scolded, holding her hips and gently lifting her so she was nestled against his chest while he sat up. "No talking to them without my checking them out." he reminded, as he always did.

message 9: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments Kenny chuckled. He could tell by the voices they were female. "I think they'll be good, Elliott," he said soothingly. "Anyway, nobody would dare hurt Olivia. Any idiot would know they'd soon have the devil on their tail as soon as they looked at you."

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "You never know who can end up being hurtful or dangerous." Elliott said in an ominous. "The people you trust most might just surprise you."
He reached up and caressed a small scar on his cheek bone, just under his glasses, where he had once been clipped by his father's belt and ended up needing stitches. He wrapped his arms tighter around Olivia and clenched his teeth.
The child wriggles in his grasp and moved hid hand, pressing her lips to his cheek, as she did quite often.
"Don't be sad, Ellie." she whispered her name for him. "It's gonna be okay."
He smiled wryly and ruffled her hair with his hand. "I know, kid." he sighed. "I know."

message 11: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments Kenny rolled his eyes at this dramatic scene and stood, stretching, dropping the remote on the table. "Well, I'll just hope there's someone our age this time."

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He let out a bitter laugh, giving a roll of his eyes. "Why would you want that? It just means more pain for everyone else involved. The last thing I want is more meaningless relationships. I hope it's another kid. It'll be easier for them to cope. Kids our age, eh, they're kinda screwed."

message 13: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments Kenny pretended to glare at Elliott. "I don't want a relationship. I just want someone to talk to that isn't going to try to drown me in sadness."

message 14: by Carly (last edited Mar 03, 2012 08:36PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Relationship has more than one meaning." he responded flatly. "No one said anything about being romantically involved. You jumped to that conclusion yourself. I mean friends, enemies, any of it. I'm out of here in just over a year. Being tied down with relationships of any sorts would make leaving difficult."

message 15: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments "And you're going to take Olivia with you." Kenny stated that as a fact. "You have good luck with that. I'd hate to be a child growing up in a world where I have to comfort my own father, and I wasn't allowed to have friends because I was afraid they might turn on me." Kenny rolled his eyes again. "Oh, Elliott. You can't let the past rule your life."

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Elliott scowled at Kenny, picking Olivia up. "I can't take her. I can't provide for a kid myself. She's staying here when I go, and I'll visit her."
"Ellie.." the child whimpered, it wasn't exactly a comforting statement.
"And you, you have no idea what I went through, alright? You werent there, you dont know. So, I'd mind your own business and keep your criticism to yourself, seeing as I sure as hell don't want to hear advice from someone I met here. " he grunted and started for the door.

(hopefully that was an alright curse with you all. I can get very.. I curse a lot, and Uh, I'll try to keep it to a minimum ^^;)

message 17: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments Kenny merely shrugged. He was used to Elliott's snappy attitude, and it didn't phase him in the slightest. He dropped back onto the couch to continue flipping through the channels.

((Not at all haha I don't care))

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (oh good xD
I know some people can get seriously offended and I always feel bad v.v)

Elliott carried Olivia into the other room and sat her down at a table, slumping in a chair across from her. His temper was causing anger to boil beneath his skin. It wasnt fair that he snapped at Kenny, but the assumptions he'd made got under his skin. He'd feel bad about it later, but for now he would just let it burn out in silence. He watched Olivia distract herself with a stuffed bunny she'd found on the table discarded in a hasty exit.

message 19: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments Kenny leaned back against the couch, happy to relax before the bustle of new kids.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments ((I don't care either, I swear quite a bit too))

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (alrighty, I'm off for the night, have a good night guys!)

message 22: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments ((G'night! c:))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments ((G'night~))

message 24: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Coretta had decided she was hungry, which was alright because it was just about dinner time, but not quite yet. So until then Brett was looking for somethig to distract her. Next year, Brett was going to leave and take his baby with him.

message 25: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments Kenny yawned and stretched, but didn't dare put his feet up on the table.

((Who's in charge of this joint btw?))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments ((Yeah, is there some sort of headmistress or something

message 27: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments ((And who would play her? o.o))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments ((A mod?))

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (I don't know if a mod would be best, I haven't seen heather post in a few days . . .
Maybe one of us should make one?)

message 30: by Rainheart (last edited Mar 04, 2012 10:42AM) (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments ((XD one of who?))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments Carly wrote: "(I don't know if a mod would be best, I haven't seen heather post in a few days . . .
Maybe one of us should make one?)"

((Maybe, we should probably get mod permission first though))

message 32: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments ((If the only mod doesn't come on anymore, how do we do that exactly?))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments ((Idk, I just don't think we should do this on our own. Maybe she had plans))

message 34: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments ((I think if she had plans she would be participating o.o))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments ((She could've been grounded or something))

message 36: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments ((Good point. So how long do we wait?))

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (It's probably not that she doesn't come on, she may just be out and busy at the moment. But I agree that if she had plans she would be involved.)

message 38: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments ((Derp. So what do we do then?))

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (Hmm...)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Antje གརས པཅ wrote: "Jasmine Vengeance *Not Insane* wrote: "Gwen walked up silently behind Analise, her small duffel bag hanging on her shoulder. She bit her lip gently and rocked back on her heels as the police car dr..."

Gwen gave her a small smile.
"Hi," she replied shyly.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments "So...what happened to you? Why are you here?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Gwen bit her lip and looked down at the sidewalk.
"Dad died when I was young. Mom was abusive verbally and physically. I ran away. Cops got me a year later and tried to take me home. My mom was dead. 3 months later my sister committed suicide. I tried to but failed. Now I'm here," she said blandly. "What about you?"

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments "Abuse from both parents, ran away and then lost my new parents"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Crappy lives on both ends," Gwen said with a wry smile.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 22 comments "Pretty much" She said, turning the ring on her finger around restlesly

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "But I'm sure it'll get better," she said hopefully with a small smile.

message 47: by Heather (new)

(Sorry Guys haven't been able to get on. Internet failed at my house epicly leaving me with no way on. It's fixed now so I'll be here! ))

Evelyn walked in after yet another meeting with a family. There was really no hope on her getting adopted, so really no point in getting her hopes up. They wanted a perfect daughter, and she wasn't planning on being perfect, she was trouble anymore. She sat in the middle of the floor and looked around wearily, "new comers....Fun."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello again!))

message 49: by Heather (new)

((Hi! :D I think your the only one that get's on around this time!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah i'm homeschooled so i don't leave the house as often!!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8