Roleplays > Highschool RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 158 (158 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Salsbury (twilightblonde) | 156 comments Mod
Start!

message 2: by Heather (new)

Eve walked in the door and walked quickly to her locker. She hated how she always was so rushed like there was not enough time in the day. Packing her backpack to the max she made grunting noises pulling it on her back nothing like back problems before your seventeen . Turning around she looked at all the happy go lucky teenagers. Sometimes she envied them, good thing it was only sometimes. She checked her watch and walked quickly to the meeting she was about to run before the first bell.

message 3: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) | 159 comments Nequisha and Levi walked into school together, side by side as always. They glanced at each other as a goodbye, then went their separate ways down the halls. Neqy walked with the usual twitch to her hips, wearing skinny jeans and a tight, deep green long sleeve, that brought out the green in her eyes. She smiled at the boys, before flouncing into her class, and dropping her backpack on the floor by her desk.

When Levi left his sister, he pulled up the hood on his plain black jacket to hide his face. His plain, unassuming dark jeans and the slouched way he walked, with his hands in his pockets, made peoples gaze slide right over him as they looked across the hall. Just the way he liked it.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Coming out of a meeting she sighed tiredly and slid into her classroom smiling kindly at the teachers. Several people grouped around her and she wearily examined them even though she was barely interested. She half ordered them on what they were supposed to do and sat down putting her head down quickly. Smiling apologetically she softened her voice, "We weill talk about this later ok?" The bell rand and her body felt releaved instantly.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared ran into the school, a grin lighting up his face as he rushed into his first period class. The bell rang just as he sat down and the teacher gave him a reapeoachful look, but couldn't say anything because he wasn't late. Jared gave him a bright smile in response and pulled out a notebook and pen. With no time to go to his locker he was lucky there was anything in his bookbag. He started twirling the pen between his fingers.

message 6: by Heather (new)

Eve smirked, this didn't seem to be anything new for him. Shaking her head she looked up the teacher as they gave each other a knowing glance. She never understood why, but she always seemed to get along more with teachers then students. So, when the thought formed into his head she could almost hear it. She began shaking her head, but it didn't stop him from announcing. "Jared, you seem to need some time management skills, why don't you sit next to Miss Evelyn." She shrugged like she wasn't bothered, but in honesty she liked having her space. She refused to let this class be ruined though so she placed a welcoming smile on her face.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared had to bite his lip to keep from laughing.
"Sir, I couldn't agree more," he said, getting up and walking towards Evelyn. "But alas, mornings and I just don't get along. It's as if we're locked together in an eternal combat from which one won't win, so nor will the other lose." As he concluded this with another bright smile he sat down in his seat and grinned at Evelyn.

message 8: by Heather (new)

She rolled her eyes, "Why aren't you just oh so charming." She pretended to fan herself. "I don't know Mr. B sitting me next to a prince like this he might rub off one me." Her voice oozed sarcastic sweetness, but she thought to herself, 'this might be fun.'

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "A charming prince, am I?" Jared asked, eyes wide. "Well I certainly haven't been called that before. I think that tops the compliments chart, Miss Evelyn. Of course, only a princess such as yourself would be able to determine if someone was a prince, and so my greatest compliments go to you."

message 10: by Heather (new)

She bowed her head in mock honor, "It's good of you to realize kind sir." Grabbing a pen and notebook she prepared herself to take notes and shook her head. She's never quipped with anyone like that. She honestly liked it. Smiling she blushed slightly as Mr. B called the class to order.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared chuckled and grabbed his pen, twirling it between his fingers again. His notebook was opened to a blank page, but no doubt by the end of the class the page would be filled with random doodles rather than actual notes.

message 12: by Heather (new)

Looking from the presetation on the board she took exact accurate notes and not even half way through her hand was cramping. She paused a second to rotate her wrist looking over she saw just doodles, "Aren't you goihng to take any notes?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "No," Jared said simply, continuing to doodle. "I can hear what he's saying..."

message 14: by Heather (new)

"You remember what he's actually saying?" She giggled.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Most of it," Jared said with a grin. "But sometimes I mix up what he's saying with what I'm drawing. Once I thought a dinosaur took over the French instead of Napoleon Bonaparte," he joked.

message 16: by Heather (new)

"Pretty much the same thing." she teased. "But, it would probably be more of a turtle than a dinosaur."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared laughed. "Minor differences, really."

message 18: by Heather (new)

She looked up in time to see Mr. B shut of the projector and pass out papers. "I know you guys are so excited, and it helps that I don't have to pick partners. I hope your ready for your new project on the black plague. This is going to take a lot of work in and out of school, and consider the person next to you your new best friend. You will be spending a lot of time together." Turning Eve eyed him, "BFF's" she whispered.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared couldn't help it - he busted out laughing. He could really care less about the fact that everyone in the class was now staring at him as if there was something wrong with him, he just found the whole situation hilarious.
"Mr. B," he said, his voice suddenly serious. "I cannot thank you more for placing me next to the girl who is probably the best partner I could ask for in the entire class."

message 20: by Heather (new)

Mr. B raised his eyebrows and she looked startled and blushed. "Is that sarcasm Jared?" he smirked. "I know she will get you probably the best grade, but I don't need that sarcasm." Eve blushed more she wasn't sure if it was because of what Jared said, or the fact that he said it. It didn't seem like he gave out compliments for no reason.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared smiled. "No sarcasm at all, sir. Would I ever be sarcastic to you?" he asked, his eyes twinkling. "On second thought, that question may be best left unanswered."

message 22: by Heather (new)

Mr.B nodded, "I'm glad your happy with your arrangements, this should be...interesting to say the least." Blushing even deeper Eve hid behind her long hair. "Thanks," she mumbled not looking at him."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He grinned and turned back to Eve.
"You're welcome...you can come out from behind your hair now," he teased lightly. "It's kind of hard to see you like this."

message 24: by Heather (new)

She pulled her hair behind her ear. "Sorry about that," she smiled knowing her face was still a deep red. "So, if you want we can hang out today after school to do some research since apparently we are going to be spending a lot of time together." She rolled her eyes at her teacher.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared laughed, deciding not to comment on the fact that she had been blushing. "Sounds like a plan to me. When do you have lunch? If we have the same period lunch then we could work then, too. That is if you don't mind."

message 26: by Heather (new)

"I don't care we can even meet in study hall depending when you have it. I have lunch fifth and study hall seventh." she smiled turning to him. "I already know quite a bit about the plague so this should be fun."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He smiled as well. "So do I. So lunch and study hall," he murmured, now talking more to himself than to her.

message 28: by Heather (new)

"If that's ok of course. I don't want to overstay my welcome. Honestly though I've been sending my application to Hogwarts and they haven't replied back yet. So, I may be leaving at anytime." she smirked.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared grinned. "So they're taking forever to get back to you, too? I thought it was just me. And don't worry, you wouldn't be overstaying your welcome. I just wasn't sure if I had to meet with someone."

message 30: by Heather (new)

"Someone more important than me?" she gasped pretending to be shocked. "Obviously they don't matter, I'm more important." She teased.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared grinned. "Of course you are! No ones more important than a princess."

message 32: by Heather (new)

She smirked, "Darn tooten." I'm so lame. she thought to herself.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared shook his head, laughing.

message 34: by Heather (new)

She looked over as the bell rang. "I'll see you at lunch." Smiling she threw her back pack over her shoulder and went to the door.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared waved and tossed his notebook into his bag before slinging it over his shoulder. The pen was still in his hands and he twirled it as he walked to the door.
"See you," he said as he walked out the door.

message 36: by Heather (new)

She sat quietly threw second period and even third seemed to blur together. In fourth period she waited anxiously with the chatter of those around her falling in the back ground of meaningless noise.

message 37: by Heather (new)

She sat quietly threw second period and even third seemed to blur together. In fourth period she waited anxiously with the chatter of those around her falling in the back ground of meaningless noise.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) During second and third Jared sat in the back of the class, messing around with his friends. They did the usual, talk, throw paper balls at each other and the likes. By the time he got to fourth period he was starting to fall asleep and was eager for lunch.

message 39: by Heather (new)

When the bell rang she jumped up, not sure where to meet. One of her friends grabbed her by the arm and was dragging her through the hallway, "I have plans." she was objecting. When she saw him she started yelling and waving widely.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared walked out of fourth period yawning and rubbing his eyes. No matter how hard he tried to focus, he couldn't. He absolutely hated math. His friend clapped him on the back and started talking to him.
"I got to go," Jared interrupted. "I have to find Evelyn."
"Does Jared have himself a girlfriend?" his friend inquired, grinning broadly.
Jared saw her and grinned, walking towards her. "Study partner," he said simply.
"Yeah right," his friend snorted.

message 41: by Heather (new)

She waited until her friend wasn't looking so carefully, HELP she mouthed. Trying not to make it to obvious she shifted from side to side.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "She wants you," his friend said with a grin.

Jared rolled his eyes. "Shove off," he laughed, running over to Evelyn. He stopped when he got by her. "I've been looking all over for you!" he lied. "We really need to get working on the project!" Jared pretended to just notice her friend. "Oh, hi there."

message 43: by Heather (new)

She smiled warmly, "Oh right sorry Tish. Don't worry we will totally talk about this later!" In her mock excited voice she warmly stated, "Text me." Giving her a quick hug she walked away and grabbing Jareds are she pulled him close enough to hear her whisper, "I don't care whatever she was about to say, she is kind of annoying with her boyfriend thanks for saving me." Smiling she walked over and sat down at one of the benches near the fountain.

message 44: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (williamsr1) | 25 comments Just then, the intercom clicked on, and the fake cheery voice of the school secretary said, "Evelyn Romanov to the office, please."

message 45: by Heather (new)

She sighed looking abover her wanting to shout. "I'm so sorry, but we still have study hall in case this takes to long. Hopefully I can pick this up after, I'm so, so sorry. My gosh this sucks. But, please don't be mad!" She got up quickly and walked swiftly to the office unsure of what exactly is going on. Eve wasn't the type to be in trouble, but there are those rare occassions that the principal wants her advice or something like that. Steadily she took a deep breath and opend the door with a warm smile upon her face. "Why hello Ma'm you look lovely today." Smiling at the secretary she loved the little humble blush she got with each compliment.

message 46: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (williamsr1) | 25 comments The secretary motioned towards the principal, who was standing in the back of the office with a handsome boy of about seventeen. The principal, who apparently hadn't noticed her presence until now, smiled and said, "Evelyn, I'm so glad you could make it. I would like to introduce you to someone. He just moved here and you two seem to have a lot in common."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Oh, sure. No problem. Catch you later!" he called after her.

His friend came up behind him and patted his back sympathetically. "Hey, bro. It's okay. Better luck next time."

Jared rolled his eyes. "Let's eat."

message 48: by Heather (new)

"Sounds good already." she smiled. "Hi I'm Evelyn Romanov, I'm thinking I get to be your tour guide for today."

message 49: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (williamsr1) | 25 comments The boy tossed her a smile, showing off his perfect teeth, and replied, "Hi, I'm Blake Reynolds." He stuck out his hand for her to shake.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He went to the lunchroom and got some food then sat with his friends. As one of them told everyone else at the table about his "girlfriend" he shook his head, smiling. I wonder how she'd react if she heard these guys...

« previous 1 3 4