You better stay active or else :P discussion

Roleplays > Zombie RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Salsbury (twilightblonde) | 156 comments Mod
Start!

message 2: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Jack smirks as he zooms his 30-30 scope in on a zombie shuffling a few hundred yards away from the building where he sat atop the roof. It was sunset and the day was almost over, Jack baracaded the inside of the small house so that the doors and windows were inpenitrable.As he fixed his scope on the zombies head and pulled the trigger, He chuckled to himself lightly as the zombies head flew back and its body dropped to the ground. afterwords he picked up his half empty whiskey flask, folded the bipod back onto his rifle and carried it down the stairs of the roof closing a hatch behind him and locking it with a padlock.

message 3: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Mar 06, 2012 07:03PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Alexandria ran through the streets, breathing hard as she tried to escape the zombies that were chasing her. She swung her samurai swords madly, slicing any zombie that dared get too close to her. Her adrenaline was keeping her going at this point.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) The black SUV idled on the side of the road, a slender brunette pearched in the front seat, the window rolled down. The landscape was fairly barren, save a bush or two here or there. The liklihood of zombies wandering around in groups here was minimal. Even if there were one or two, she was more than ready with her pistol on her hip to blast it's brains out. She - unlike most of the girls she'd met - enjoyed a bit of violence and gore, and now that she was living a life of it, she was in her niche. She glanced around and leaned outside the window, glaring at the thicket of bushes that Liam had wandered in to less than five minutes ago.

"I thought you said you'd be just a minute, mister doctor." she growled in a mocking voice, loud enough for the man to hear.

A few seconds later, a curly-haired man came dashing out of the bushes and jumped into the car, panting and scowling. "I had to get far enough away to take a piss without having to hear you muttering to me the whole time. There was a zom. I took care of it." he replied with a shake of his head.

"I heard no gunshot." she said, narrowing her eyes at him.

"It was a kid.. I just led it away.."

"Idiot!" Krista snapped at her partner, getting out of the car and storming toward the thicket. "Idiot, idiot, our job is to kill them." she snapped over her shoulder and stormed into the brush. She found the child, a little boy in beige pants and a polo shirt standing with her back to her. She pulled up the pistol and let out a sharp whistle, scolwing at him. When the child turned, she sent a bullet toward his head, burying it between his eyes.
The perfect shot.
The child fell to the ground, twitching and moaning, dying. She launched a second bullet, just to be sure, and heard the groan die, a scream escaping the child's lips. She grinned and moved away from the body, heading away from the thicket and back at the car.

"Are you insane!" Liam hissed at her when she got in, scowling when she floored the gas and began speeding away.

"Not insane, just careful." Krista replied venomously. "If you don't like it, get out."

message 5: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Mar 06, 2012 07:17PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Damn it," she hissed through her teeth. They were coming closer. It seemed that no matter how many she hit more kept coming.
"When do you guys run out?" she asked bitterly to herself.
They groaned in response and continued shuffling closer as her swords sliced several of them in half.

message 6: by Heather (new)

Rain smiled at Ian easily, "I know you might not like this but, I have to stop." He shook his head at her. "What is your problem? It's not like you can really eat that much, I've known you all your life, and you never eat this much." Sighing she leaned her head against the back rest looking over at the group of zombies. "What is your problem?" Ian asked seeing her face. Following her gaze carefully, "No." Blatently he sped up. "You are not going after there is probably at least thrity zombies, and it's not our problem." She looked over and saw that she was on a shallow hill, but was close to the ground opened the door and jumped knowing he would follow. Smiling she heard his mumbled curses, but didn't see hims stop to take the time to flip her off. She ran towards the group shooting with a bright smirk on her face. "This will be fun."

message 7: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (williamsr1) | 25 comments Austin moaned. He was confronted with the most horrible of creatures; it was one so vile that the mere sight of it utterly horrified him. It was female and much younger than he would have liked. He watched as her mouth moved, emitting sounds that he unsuccessfully tried to tune out.
"Austin, are you even listening?"
He sighed. The joys of having a seventeen-year-old twin sister.

message 8: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Jack sat up quickly as he heard all the commotion outside. "Damn survivors always gettin themselves into trouble.." he sighed and ran up the stairs unlocking the latch to the roof and steeping out to the edge of the building looking over the horizen he saw Alexandria being chased by a few zombies in the distance he cupped his hands around his mouth and called out "HEY, OVER HERE ILL UNlOCK THE FRONT DOOR JUST LEAD THEM TOO ME!!" he ran down the stairs and picked up his semi automatic ak-47 which was leaning aginst the wall. He went to the front doors and unlocked the padlock which held metal chains together, he unraveld the chains from the metal doors. He cracked the doors slightly open and cocked his rifle back watching for the girl he saw to run to safety.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Alexandria slashed her way through a crowd of zombies and ran for it, adrenaline pulsing through her body. She burst into an abandoned building and ran through the rooms, praying to God the the zombies were far behind her.

message 10: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments "Ah damn." jack said as he saw her run into the neighboring building. "Theres no way shes going to stay alive in there..." He picked up his back pack from the corner of the room making sure the 30-30 was attached to it firmly and all of its contents were accounted for. in a hurry he ran towards the zombies finding their way into the abandoned building.He raised his rifle and shot three of them the other three halted and began running to him. Again he raised his rifle and shot two of them one in the neck seboring its head and the other in the head, the third zombie closed in on him and he kicked it in the chest topeling it backwards and onto the ground. Quickly he ran up to it and smashed its head in with his rifle stock. checking his surroundings he noted another group of infected in the distance he swiched the flashlight (which was rigged with duct tape to the wood of his gun) on and quickly fallowed into the dark building that the girl retreated to: "Friendly coming in! Are you ok?...Hello?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Alexandria spun around, her swords crossed in front of her forming an X.
"Name," she demanded.

message 12: by Wes (last edited Mar 07, 2012 05:45PM) (new)

Wes | 41 comments "Jack" he raised his rifle aiming at her: "Are you infected? Were you bitten...scratched..?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I'm fine," Alexandria sighed. "I'd kill myself if I were infected rather than turn into one of them...thanks for coming..."

message 14: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Slowly Jack lowerd his rifle: "Well ive been looking for capable survivors, and it looks like you can handel yourself...*ahem* for the most part anyway." he paused and turned his ear to the door they entered from: "we may need to leave soon" he added

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Alexandria rolled her eyes, putting her swords back in their holders. "Thanks for the half compliment," she said sarcastically. "And the sooner we're out of here, the better."

message 16: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments "well Ive secured a building just across the parking lot there, everything is baracaded...well accept the door at the moment. your more than welcome to join me, or head your own way...either is fine"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Alexandria stood there for a moment, assessing him. Going off on her own again would probably be a suicide mission. She would've never been alone if she hadn't been separated from her friends. He had cared enough to come and help her, so maybe he was alright.
"I'll come with," she said quietly.

message 18: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments "Fine, fallow close behind. When we get to the door ill go in first and make sure noone..or..no infected wondered in." he turned and began jogging across the lot towards the small building he reffered to. It was a small store of some kind completely secured with bars drilled roughly in the windows: "better hurry he shouted."

message 19: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Mar 07, 2012 06:10PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She sighed and followed closely behind, her muscles extremely tense as she expected another rush of zombies to come spilling around a street corner at any given moment.

message 20: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Jack lead her across the parking lot, a horde of about thirty zombies shuffled about in the distance too far away to notice us quite yet, he assesed. reaching the door he flung it upen and ran in rifle pointed outward. After a few moments he shouted back to Alexandria: "CLEAR!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Alexandria nearly sprinted through the door when she heard it was clear and shut it behind her. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed heavily and she sank to the floor, resting her head against the wall.

message 22: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Jack walked towards her and picked up the chain and padlock from the floor, he wrapped the chain around the metal handels ont he door and locked it so nothing could get in. "Everythings ok" he muttered glancing breifly at her. the building was a small one room store with all the shelves pushed around to make space and one oil drum in the middle. Jack walked to the corner of the room and layed down his pack and sat aginst the wall removing the clip from his rifle and rummiging through the backpack for a box of ammunition, as he messed around with the ammunition and clip in his hands he looked up to her: "your name?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I never did say, did I?" she mused, pullin out one of her swords and gently running her finger along the edge.
"Alexandria," she said, finally looking up.

message 24: by Heather (new)

((sorry didn't read hold on.))

Confused Rain watched them disappear into a house. She looked over at Ian and he was watching her cautiously. She gave him a signal and held up her hand telling him to come in if she's not out in five. He nodded slowly and motioned for her to hurry. She rolled her eyes, "What am I in a cheesy action move?" She had one hand on her gun as she slowly made her way to the door. She knocked unsteady and readied herself for anything, maybe feeling Ian's gaze on her made her safe. All possible endings were running through her head.She wanted to look in a window but it was all boarded up curiously she turned her head to the side listening. . . waiting.

message 25: by Wes (last edited Mar 07, 2012 06:30PM) (new)

Wes | 41 comments "Alexandria, right." he pushed bullets into the clip untill it was full and jammed it roughly into his rifle then leaned it aginst the wall. "Got any skills Alexandria?" he questioned: "...other than those swords i mean..?...Wait...did..did someone just knock?" He picked up his rifle and cocked it back and went for the door unlkocking the chains slowly. "stand back for a seccond" he commanded

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Other than slashing and running like hell? Not really," Alexandria said sadly. She paused for a moment, listening. "Did you hear that? Or am I hearing things...?"

message 27: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Jack opened the door quickly backed up and raised his rifle to the girl standing there. "Infected?" he demanded

message 28: by Heather (new)

As the door opened she took a careful step back seeing the rifle. "Calm down slick just want to talk." Her hand still on the but of her gun she put one hand up in peace. I'm not trying to steal from you, and I have a buddy waiting out in the van so don't try anything." Sternly she planted her feet.

message 29: by Wes (last edited Mar 07, 2012 06:37PM) (new)

Wes | 41 comments Jack lowered his rifle slightly. "thought maybe you were an infected. Sorry...anyway...before you come closer...are you infected? bitten...scratched?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I doubt it," Alexandria murmured.

message 31: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments "we cant be too sure...its not an instant that they turn..." he added

message 32: by Heather (new)

"Annoyed." she rolled her eyes. "Yes I am infected that's why I am standing here talking to you with a friend in the car outside. I'm hoping someone else will think it's cool and want to join the party." Crossing her arms she flipped her hair. "Listen it's better to stay in a pact so we can protect ourselves. I was thinking if you guys are cool maybe we could deal with being around each other for awhile. But, if you think otherwise then that's fine too." She barely registered when Ian came up and stood next to her, "How are we getting along here?" She brushed him off, "Peachy keen. They were just about to be polite and offer us in before we attract more flesh eaters." she said pointedly raising her eyebrows.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I know," Alexandria mumbled, staring at the floor. Flashes of her friends change seemed to play before her eyes and she closed them, taking deep breaths.

message 34: by Heather (new)

"Do you need something honey?" she asked suddenly worried. Ian went to reach an arm out to stop her but she ignored him once again and walked in the house grabbing a fresh water bottle from her jacket and handing it to her. "You have to be tired, you should sit."

message 35: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments "ugh" jack groaned. he stepped aside and lowered his rifle completely "come in, sorry about that but you cant be too sure...ive invited people that looked fine to stay with me and hours later they wake me up trying to bite my damn head off."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Alexandria merely walked back to where we had been before and sat down again, messing with the sword.

message 37: by Heather (new)

Ian nodded stepping in, "Sorry about her. She's stupidly caring sometimes, but she means well." he added quickly when she pierced him with a look that could curdle milk.

message 38: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments Jack backed up towards the corner of the room where his things were, sat down back to th wall and leaned his rifle aginst the wall. he stared up at the two new comers "close the door would you?" he asked slightly in a nicer tone trying not to come off as too hardened

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She grinned at his attempt at a nicer tone, seeming to be grinning to herself.

message 40: by Heather (new)

Rain raised her eyebrows at Ian and he could see the hurt in her eyes even if no one else could. It was small and controlled, but he could still see it there. He motioned to her, "Rain they don't want us here let's just leave before we cause them anymore trouble." He looked graciously at Jack and closed the door, but still held the handle. "I'm not the type that goes where he's not wanted."
She sighed, "But it would help if we had a base."
He studied her for a moment, "Then we can make our own."
Shaking her head she studied the place swiftly trying to make up her mind.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Alexandria frowned.
"I thought it would be safer in a group?" she asked flatly. "You guys leaving doesn't make much of a group."

message 42: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments "Listen.." he mumbled. "Ive been looking for more survivors to join up with, this is only a temporary base and i would love to have the both of you. but you understand...asking if your infected, it was protacal....anyway...what are your names?"

message 43: by Heather (new)

"That's her words not mine. It's my job to protect her, so that's what I intend to do." Glaring at the girl, he could feel his annoyance rise as it always had when someone was being mean to Rain. "I don't need to worry a petty girl who's not going to appreciate when someone tries to help them." Rain cuts him off. "Stop that's not helping. It doesn't matter." Turning to the guy she gives a slight smile, "I'm Rain this is Ian." He grabbed her arm and turned her so she was looking at her in the eyes, " This is not going to turn out like last time. She's not you know who, so don't treat her like she is. " Rain just nodded and grimaced.

message 44: by Wes (new)

Wes | 41 comments "Im Jack" he said "i understand there may have been problems in the past, but if you join up with me i can promise you...all of you...will be safe, and fed. my only condition is that everyone contribute as much as they can, its your choice, of course.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Alexandria frowned at the conversation that took place between Rain and Ian and found herself growing more and more uncomfortable. Maybe she should've just gone on her own and taken her chances. She put her sword away and twirled her thumbs, staring at her hands rather than anyone in the small room.

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Krista drove on a long while, slowing when they came to a more barren part of the interstate. Traffic. They were reaching a city, and people who'd died in cars while fleeing were strewn across the road, their cars parked here and there, blocking a pretty good part of the road. She looked to Liam, who obviously wasn't up for the task of moving the cars. She sighed and pulled over a couple yards from the first few cars, hitting the car into park.

"We only have a half tank if gas.." Liam murmured, sighing. "Wr have to get through the city and ditch the car."

She scowled and squeezed the wheel, but gave a stiff nod. "...fine. Wr move the cars in the morning. Windows up." she ordered, rolling up her own and settling into her chair.

message 47: by Heather (new)

"Ian we can't keep going like this." she shrugged. "Let's just try it for a while, if you still don't like it we can leave." Moving to look around a bit. "I think this could still be homey if we let it."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "You'd probably have a better chance of survival this way," Alexandria remarked quietly. She wasn't rude about it, but very general.

message 49: by Wes (last edited Mar 08, 2012 07:05PM) (new)

Wes | 41 comments "Well its temporary...I have a safe haven out in the woods...the only reason im here is to find some people and some tools.." Jack remarked hopefully. "Getting dark, ill make a fire gets kinda cold around this time" He went and shufffled through the mess laying around the floor picking up books and papers and anything wooden, then he placed as much as possible in the oil drum for later. "before it gets too dark..Rain..Ian, want to bring your gear from the van and make sure its safe here? bound to get robbed over night out there...and ill help if you need."

message 50: by Heather (new)

Rain looked at Ian and he sighed nodding. "If you want to help we could use it." she said carefully. Ian eyed them and she rolled her eyes. "I'm aloud to be friendly Ian it's ok."

« previous 1