Reading is my escape discussion

■Authors We ♥ A-Z■ > Kristen Ashley (Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense, Humor)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Jennifer~ (last edited Jul 24, 2012 10:29AM) (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Kristen Ashley (Contemporary Romance, Humor)
Kristen Ashley
GR Page: Kristen Ashley
Official Website: http://www.kristenashley.net
Facebook: Kristen Ashley FB

Colorado Mountain: The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley - Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain, #2) by Kristen Ashley - Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3) by Kristen Ashley - Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4) by Kristen Ashley

Dream Man: Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1) by Kristen Ashley - Wild Man (Dream Man, #2) by Kristen Ashley - Law Man (Dream Man, #3) by Kristen Ashley - Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) by Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick: Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) by Kristen Ashley - Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2) by Kristen Ashley - Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick, #3) by Kristen Ashley - Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4) by Kristen Ashley - Rock Chick Revenge (Rock Chick, #5) by Kristen Ashley - Rock Chick Reckoning (Rock Chick #6) by Kristen Ashley - Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick, #7) by Kristen Ashley

The 'Burg: For You (The 'Burg, #1) by Kristen Ashley - At Peace (The 'Burg, #2) by Kristen Ashley - Golden Trail (The 'Burg, #3) by Kristen Ashley - Games of the Heart (The 'Burg, #4) by Kristen Ashley

Unfinished Heroes: Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) by Kristen Ashley

Fantasyland: Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland, #1) by Kristen Ashley - The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland, #2) by Kristen Ashley - Fantastical (Fantasyland, #3) by Kristen Ashley

Ghosts and Reincarnation: Penmort Castle (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #1) by Kristen Ashley - Sommersgate House (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #2) by Kristen Ashley - Lacybourne Manor (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #3) by Kristen Ashley - Fairytale Come Alive (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #4) by Kristen Ashley - Lucky Stars (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #5) by Kristen Ashley

Mathilda's Book of Shadows: Mathilda, SuperWitch (Mathilda's Book of Shadows #1) by Kristen Ashley

Other Books: Heaven and Hell by Kristen Ashley - Play It Safe by Kristen Ashley - Three Wishes by Kristen Ashley - Until the Sun Falls from the Sky by Kristen Ashley

message 2: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Now I didn't classify these as ER simply because I don't see them that way. BUT, oh yeah...there's some steamy stuff going on. Whew. Tate...Ty...oh my. =D

I recommend starting with the Colorado Mountain series. The Gamble is really good, but I really fell in love with KA on book 2 and then book 3 sealed the deal. The Dream Man series is amazing, too. Rock Chick reminds me of the Stephanie Plum series except in this one Ranger and Morelli are rolled into one very delicious package and yeah...he gets what he wants...frequently. Yippee. ☻

message 3: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) I should also mention that these books are very affordable. I don't think I've paid over $3.99 for a book, yet. :) Plus they're lendable through B&N!

message 4: by Texas Reader (new)

Texas Reader Stacy (texasreader-stacy) | 2 comments Read the Dream Man series first, and now I'm starting on the Rock Chic series......love love love them!!! Alpha Men are so HOT.

message 5: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) by Kristen Ashley is out! :) Yay. I ♥ Tack

message 6: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp, The Book Pimp (new)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 32 comments Mod
I have many of her books on my TBR- hear good things about most of them

message 7: by Shellbelle , The Mad Mod Goddess (new)

Shellbelle  | 353 comments Mod
I'm going to have to give her a try...

message 8: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Holy Dear Lord. This last one was perfect. Her books alone have turned me into a book ho...okay an even bigger book ho.

Start with the Colorado or Dream Man series or heck even the Rock Chick series.

message 9: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp, The Book Pimp (new)

I was going to try Rock Chick first

message 10: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) It's very cute and pretty funny, too. The first book reminds me of the Stephanie Plum series except Morelli and Ranger exist in the same body. Lee Nightingale is hawt!

message 11: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp, The Book Pimp (new)

I haven't read Stephanie Plum yet either... I'm all kins of behind on reading.

message 12: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) It's a good, yet, incredibly frustrating series. Lots of buildup with the romance with little to no fulfillment, and there are lots of scenarios that are repetitive. Very repetitive. I still read them, though, because I love Ranger. hehe

message 13: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4) by Kristen Ashley is out! Please tell me you've already bought it (and read it)!! Awesome edition to the Colorado Mountain series.

message 14: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp, The Book Pimp (new)

I'm nearing the end of Law Man (Dream Man, #3) by Kristen Ashley and read the previous in the Dream Man series. If you like hot romance and alpha men- this series is right up your alley.

And Mystery Man - I almost put it down 30% in, but friends promised it gets better, and it does. Stick with it!

message 15: by Susie (new)

Susie | 1 comments I am 13% into Breathe and enjoying it :-)

message 16: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp, The Book Pimp (new)

I've also read Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) by Kristen Ashley

and REALLY enjoyed it!

message 17: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2) by Kristen Ashley should be out in a few days. :) Yay.

message 18: by Candy (new)

Candy | 1 comments I have a lot of her books on my TBR. May need to move them up