Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > August Birthdays-"Happy Birthday"

Comments Showing 1-50 of 219 (219 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Another month is before us--if you have a birthday or know of someone that does let us know so we can share their day with a great party...

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments My birthday is March 13, and I'm looking forward to partying with my Goodreads friends!

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Ohh I finically come in with two bags of soda drinks. Empty table need decorate, Paula.

Happy early birthday Christine!

message 4: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments thanks for drinks Terri,put them in cooler and we will get this place decorated for Christine-13th...
any others let us know.

message 5: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Happy birthday, Christine. I like partying for a week around a birthday.

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am hanging the banner for Christine today and brought Coconut cake and coffee, "Happy Birthday Christine" Hope you are treated royally today...

message 7: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy Birthday Christine, I have some cup cakes for you today.

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Christine!! I have some scones and muffins for breakfast.

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Hi everyone! What a wonderful spread this morning. Laura, the scones are delicious. How did you know I love them? And warm out of the oven too. Yum! AusJenny, I'm saving my cup cake for lunch, and Paula's coconut cake looks wonderful. Love what you did with the candles!

message 10: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments not too many I hope, we gals have to stick together, so fun to gather and have a day of fellowship with one another...

message 11: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Just remember there are no calories in cyberspace.
HOpe you day is the greatest.

message 12: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Thank you all! It was a wonderful birthday, and I loved celebrating with all of you.

message 13: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (mitzi_wanham) | 64 comments Happy Birthday to all those with birthdays in March. in my circles, it seems there are a lot with birthdays this month!

message 14: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments We have had a lean month this time, sure hope April is a better month for us, I miss our parties....

message 15: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments What a surprise! In other circles, March is a busy month for birthdays. Hopefully April will bring more.

message 16: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments March is a busy month for me here. My oldest great-granddaughter is 5 on the 15th and my Honey's birthday is St Patrick's Day and my oldest son is Friday the 23rd(he's the grandpa). I hadn't been getting any updates on conversations and had to check March BD's out. I did bring some shamrock cookies and a banana sheet cake with peanut butter frosting that is realy good. Hope you all will enjoy the goodies!

message 17: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Wow MaryE, you had a busy month with birthdays! I hope they all had wonderful, special days. With those shamrock cookies and banana cake, they must have!

message 18: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Happy Birthday to everyone with March birthdays!

sorry that Im a little late...if its not too late, I will bring some Chocolate Cake and iced tea to the party!

it was a busy week for me last week..my Son turned 21. =)
He is graduating from a Special Needs School next month. It seemed like this year has gone by so fast!

With Prom later this month, and Graduation next month..the details are keeping me busy!
and, my Daughter turns 30 this month! =)

message 19: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Now it's April! Let's begin birthday party for ladies who birthday coming up

message 20: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments set up a new page Terri, thanks I hope we have some this month March was lean...

message 21: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments we will just continue into April here, come on anyone having a birthday this month let us know, so we can party with you....

message 22: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Happy belated birthday to yvonne Lehman yesterday .

message 23: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I have just found out that our new member April has one coming next week, isnt that cute April was born in April bet she gets teased on that a lot. partytime next week guys....

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Woo Hoo!! I can't wait. March was really low on Birthdays

message 25: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments My birthday is April 27th.

message 26: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Margaret wrote: "My birthday is April 27th."

Happy Birthday ( early ) Margaret!

message 27: by Lynsay (new)

Lynsay | 54 comments My birthday is next week on the 14th.

message 28: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Yay! We have a birthday coming up soon. I might be traveling that day, so here's a big early Happy Birthday, Lynsay!

message 29: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments so glad to see we have some birthdays this month, Happy Birthday April-Lnysay-Margaret, dont forget to come back on your special day and we will party-big time.....

message 30: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments April has a birthday this week so guess this will be one of our week parties since we dont know exact date, I have my banner hung in mixed shades of purple "Happy Birthday April" I brought a Strawberry shortcake piled high with whipped topping, made with fresh from the fields strawberries..Lets party everyone.

message 31: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments yum..Paula-O! Your Strawberry Shortcake sounds so good!
Im bringing Iced Tea and Strawberry Lemonade!

message 32: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Paula-O, you have my mouth watering. It's tough to top strawberry shortcake, but I brought a brownie pie for those who need a little chocolate in their lives. Happy birthday, April!

message 33: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Candy wrote: "Mine is April 20th!"

Happy early Birthday Candy!

message 34: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Christine wrote: "Paula-O, you have my mouth watering. It's tough to top strawberry shortcake, but I brought a brownie pie for those who need a little chocolate in their lives. Happy birthday, April!"

I ..love..chocolate, thanks Christine!

message 35: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday April! I brought a chocolate cake I make with chocolate pudding in the mix and chopped pecans and chocolate chips on top, it makes it a triple-chocolate treat!! And yes it is very rich but I've found everyone likes it just the same! LOL
Oh and here is the Blue Belle in Homemade Vanilla and some whipped cream and extra chopped nuts and some syrup for sundaes!!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Yum looks like stopped in at the right time! I don't know what to grab first. Happy Birthday April! I am adding a carrot cake to the table of goodies.

message 37: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments All the desserts sound so good! =)

message 38: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments MaryE remember we are cybereating so bring on the goodies, that cakes sounds really good, I have always liked chocolate....April you will think you have died and gone to heaven when you step through these doors..
Happy Birthday to Lnysay-Candy and Margaret also, we will have parties on your days too.

message 39: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Everything sure looks good in here - stopped in for a snack before heading to grocery store now maybe I wont buy too much....You are look like you are having a great time.

message 40: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Tomorrow is Lynday day so getting the banner ready again, how about a pretty pink with purple tones with "Happy Birthday Lynsay" I have straightened our tables and changed the cloths to a coordinating color and we have a few goodies left but tomorrow I will bring a surprise...get ready

message 41: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Lynsay!! I know it's a little early but I wanted to get it in since I will be busy on the 14th. I brought another "triple-chocolate cake" and lots of ice cream chopped nuts and syrups for sundaes. Of course there is hot fudge sauce too. ;) And a coconut cake for those who prefer that [which I do on occassion] Have a really great day and celebrate and dance like nobody's looking!

message 42: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy Birthday Lynsay.

Its also Cheryl St John's birthday today too.

message 43: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Happy birthday, Linsay and Cheryl!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Lynsay & Cheryl. I have brought muffins, scones, fresh fruit, and yogurt to the party for breakfast. Along with tea, coffee, and juice. Enjoy!!

message 45: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Happy birthday Cheryl St John !

message 46: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am finally here with my biggest cake ever for Cheryl & Lynsay-Happy Birthday Girls....
the cake is a triple layer one choc-one strawberry-one white vanilla, this is layered with icing and shaped like an open Book for a book writer and a book reader...
enjoy....

message 47: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Opps! Happy Birthday Lynsay! Paula, that cake look good!. hummmm...:)

message 48: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Lynsay and Cheryl!!

message 49: by Lynsay (new)

Lynsay | 54 comments Thanks all. Happy Birthday Cheryl!!

message 50: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Cheryl!

« previous 1 3 4 5