The Wayne Academy for Girls and Boys- aka Spy School discussion

Academy > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) "Where the heck are all the books?" Chris looked around and every shelf was bare, not even a speck of dust. "Don't tell me this is another spy thing..."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia appeared beside the boy suddenly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(sorry didn't mean to do this)

"Hi." she said

message 5: by Aɴɴᴇ (last edited Mar 02, 2012 02:04PM) (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "hello," Lizelle greeted as she saw Kassia and Chris inside.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(who is Masala?)

"Hey, Lizelle." Kassia waved to her.

message 7: by Aɴɴᴇ (last edited Mar 02, 2012 02:04PM) (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments (Oh.. sorry.. the dictionary probably corrected it.. but I meant Kassia.)

"Hi, Kassia. Looking for a book to read?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, for an assignment...of course, I have to find the books first" she laughed gesturing to the empty shelves.

(Okay :D)

message 9: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle laughed at that, "you have to learn the map first." She walked over to a chair and pushes it aside. She knelt and tapped the floor three times. Soon an eye scanner came out and scanned Lizelle's right eye, the floor moved and revealed staircase heading downstairs. "Library's downstairs," she explained shortly and went down.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait for me!" Darcy yelled her golden hair bouncing behind her in a braid. "I need The Advanced to Unlocking the locked" Catching up to her friends

message 11: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle stopped half way and looked at Darcy, "okay," she said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia shook her head in disbelief before heading down the stairs. This school was so weird.
"Unlocking the locked? What class is that for? I have to find something on..." she looked in her notes, "How to Simultaneously deactivate a bomb and back a pie."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(typo sorry it's supposed to be bake)

message 14: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle chuckles, "know who the author is?" she asks

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No idea but it should be easy to find." Kassia answered
clambering down the stairs into a vast room.

message 16: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Yeah, it would be," she finally felt the floor of the library and went somewhere to switch the lights on.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

When the lights came on Kassia was amazed. The ornate oak bookshelves sat embedded in the walls with tables of the same wood scattered here and there. "It's amazing down here." she said running her hand across the old books.

message 18: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle simply nodded

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia sat on top of one of the tables.

message 20: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle walked around, checking the books out. She sat on a chair and yawned, a book in hand

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"What book is that?" Kassia asked selecting a book about bombing history off the shelf and settling on the table in front of Lizelle.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not MY fault I have to read a nonsense book," Darcy pointed out, "And I also have to get a phonecian encyription book." Darcy said skimming the shelves

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia wrinkled her nose at the thought, "Eeww." was all she said before returning to her book. Nothing about pie yet...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh gosh" Darcy said her thick Italian/french accent slipping "Dis' book is disgusting! You don't make crepes with 'Bisquick'!' Darcy announced shocked

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia laughed silently to herself.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do no' laugh what if moi started puttin' cheese on those things yee Americans call fries" Darcy said exasperated

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your talking about cheese fries right?" she muttered engrossed in her book, she'd finally found the part about pie. All this talk about fries was making her hungry....

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever" Darcy said finding her American accent, and laughing "Pie is all about the crust" Darcy said smiling and skimmed the shelves some more

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia closed the book, she had what she needed. Now it was time for cheese fries...TO THE DINING HALL!!!

"Later." she called her mind on cheese...and fries.

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto walked into the library, leading Juliette.

"This is the library, filled with tons of books that can give you countless information. You might want to do some research before you begin a mission, best to know what you are up against, Oui?" Calisto explained to Juliette.

message 31: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle stretches her hands, not knowing that she fell asleep in the middle of a book.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia reentering the library noticed all the new people and immediately stiffened. she didn't like being around to many people at once but decided to deal with it, she still had to finish that report...
Back on her perch she tried to hide her uneasiness.

message 33: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Have you lost your color?" Lizelle asks Kassia half joking.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Apparently she hadn't hid it well. Forcing her face into an easy smile she said "Bad fries." There an easy explanation.

message 35: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Oh. I was about to ask if i could have some but never mind," she chuckles

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((can I join in?))

message 37: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments ((Lol.. why are you asking us? 'Course you can.. :))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((I want join too! :D))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol just wanna make sure. :)))

Saylin walked into the library, balancing a stack of about thirty books on one wrist. Her foot struck a chair, and they all tumbled to the floor as she cursed her infamous clumsiness.

message 40: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments ((lol Gina :DD))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy very spy-like used her keen eyes to search the shelves but found nothing " Dos anyone have dis book?" Darcy whispered very loudly across the library notcaring about her accent

message 42: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Chris looked around. "This school is messed up." He scanned the book titled and sighed.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh shut up" Darcy said hearing the annoying boy "Is that the only thing you say" Darcy said as she rolled her eyes

message 44: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Chris looked at Darcy. "Sorry... I'm not really used to all this yet..."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh so your a newbie, sorry for the yelling, I'm Darcy. If you don't know what I'm saying sorry it's my Italian/French accent" Darcy said laughing

message 46: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) "Oh, hey, I'm Chris. It's nice to meet you." Chris smiled.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You too, now do you now where the Advanced Guide in Portugese is?"

message 48: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) He skimmed the shelf and then pulled a book down. "Here." Chris handed her a book. "This the right one?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2012 07:24AM) (new)

"Grazzi" Darcy said then she grabbed her other books and started up the stairs

message 50: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Chris nodded and then looked for his own book. "1001 Infallible Disguises" the cover read. He went up the stairs after Darcy.

« previous 1