One On Ones > Jessiczka & BabyDoll

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥Sex Kitten♥ Tada!!

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica WOOT :D

Hehe sooo wat would you like to rp? :)

I usually pick so I shall give you the privilege haha :P

♥Sex Kitten♥ Lol you can pick if you want too. :))

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Nah, I don't want to this time :)

You decide then we can make our charries and then I need to go to sleep haha

♥Sex Kitten♥ Hahahaha okay.

This is so Wrong... but It feels so Right

I am in love with him but he is married to my sister. I crave him, list for him, need him but I can't do that to her. Will I just have to live with the playful flirting here and there or will i just throw caution to the wind and go farther than? Will I get caught if I do? Or will she never know?

She has somthing I want... but do I want her too?

I have been here for many years, vursed by an old flame to live forever, ageless. The only way to break this speak is with a pendent, on the inside of this pendent is an liquid that can break the spell is the blood of Blue Blood. I have beeen looking for him for years but what i found was not a man but a woman, a bautiful woman at that. I need her blood but I also want her body. What will I do

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica So we're both gonna make a male and female or something and rp those two? Or did u want to choose one.
There both pree good ideas! :)

♥Sex Kitten♥ No we were going to rp those two. Just choose the one you want to make the female for.

message 8: by Jessica (last edited Mar 02, 2012 07:00AM) (new)

Jessica Umm, I'll be female for the second one, and male for the first one? ahaha, Hopefully I'll rp well >.<

Could write a little more for both storylines, so I fully understand how my charries will have to be.

And make your charries :D ... Omg sounds like im bossing you around D: Sorry! haha

I gotta go to sleep, got work tomorrow D:
Niighty night.
Really sorry I have to go, wish I didn't have work sometimes haha