Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kanra (new)

Kanra Front-

Front Desk-

Caitlin's room-

Kitchen-

Offices- ( all the offices look the same )-

Caitlin lives here along with her father, an accomplished vet. The first floor houses the 8 offices, and the second floor is were they live. * warning *- there are many animals randomly flying/ hopping/ running/ trotting/ etc./ around.

the sound of Autumn ((Nice, nice))

message 3: by Kanra (new)

Kanra (( yes yes, I'd thought you'd like it ))

the sound of Autumn Max stomped by. "Freaking leaving, no ride, ugh, walking home from the sushi place." she rambled on under her breath before spotting the large building. "Woah..." she gawked, peeking her head inside, "Hello? Anyone here?"

message 5: by Kanra (new)

Kanra Caitlin giggled happily from the front desk, " Oh Max, I didn't know you had a sick pet." She stood up, and walked over to her; a large green iguana climbed Caitlin's shoulder.

the sound of Autumn "Oh, this is your house?" Max asked, her eyes wandering over the reptile on Caitlin's shoulder.

message 7: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " My house, My job, My… life." Caitlin said, taking the reptile off her arm and placing it on the ground.

the sound of Autumn "That explains the whole not eating animals thing..." Max mumbled looking about, "Quite a place you have here, uh, what is it for?"

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments ((now what...to do with Oliver...))

message 10: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " The treatment and rehabilitation of all animal creat-" Caitlin was interrupted by a booming voice coming from somewhere in the back. " Flutter dear, who's at the door?" the voice called out.

the sound of Autumn ((Do whatever you want, you can have him come around here, or not, it's completely up to you ;b ))

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments ((He'd need a logical reason though...))

the sound of Autumn "Flutter?" Max asked, her facial expression looking like she'd just witnessed somebody put a fork in a toaster.

the sound of Autumn (( *shrugs* That's where the creative part come in))

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments Oliver appeared in the open doorway,"Um....hello..." he held an envelope in his hands, but quickly shoved it into his pocket.

message 16: by Kanra (new)

Kanra the sound of Autumn wrote: ""Flutter?" Max asked, her facial expression looking like she'd just witnessed somebody put a fork in a toaster."

" Oh, um, the first animal I ever took care of was a baby canary. Ever since then my dad has called me flutter." Caitlin said, heading back to the desk.

message 17: by the sound of Autumn (last edited Mar 02, 2012 09:28PM) (new)

the sound of Autumn Max spun around on her heel to face the voice. "Oh fantastic." she grumbled, rubbing her head, "Not to be the rain on the welcoming committee, but why are you here?"

message 18: by Kanra (new)

Kanra ๓คttђєฬ wrote: "Oliver appeared in the open doorway,"Um....hello..." he held an envelope in his hands, but quickly shoved it into his pocket."

Once she'd reached the desk, Caitlin looked up. " Yes?" She quietly asked the boy in the doorway.

message 19: by Matthew (last edited Mar 02, 2012 09:29PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments "None of your business" he scowled at Max, then turned to Caitlin,"Is that the Iguana, that was sick?"

message 20: by the sound of Autumn (last edited Mar 02, 2012 09:30PM) (new)

the sound of Autumn "Watch it." she growled, lowering her chin a fraction like she did when she was warning somebody not to get on her bad side.

message 21: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " Yes?" Caitlin repeated, jiggling the computer mouse.

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments "Um...this is for you, well for this place..." he placed an envelope on the table, then quickly walked out without another word.

(view spoiler)

message 23: by Kanra (new)

Kanra (( Holy mother of shit that's a lot of $$$ ))

" I'll make sure the letter gets to my father." Caitlin said, slipping it in with the other pile of bills and letters.

the sound of Autumn Max crossed her arms and shook her head, watching the boy leave, "I don't understand that rascal." she said loudly, but to no one in particular.

message 25: by the sound of Autumn (last edited Mar 02, 2012 09:36PM) (new)

the sound of Autumn ((Heh heh heh, mother of shit *imagines that* so strange ))

message 26: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " Maybe you should ask him out." Caitlin stated, as her father walked in. " Who should ask who out?" the man asked, then turned to Max. " I don't believe we'd met."

the sound of Autumn Max only had a short minute to deal with the shock of that comment, and handle the sudden composure and charm she'd always been able to manage when meeting an adult of relative importance to her. This, needless to say, was a peculiar and mildly difficult task. "I don't believe so!" she said, shaking his hand, "Max Meran, my pleasure."

message 28: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " Oh no, the pleasure is mine." He said with the same soft smile as his daughter. " It's nice to see Caitlin making a friend that doesn't have 4 legs, or a tail."

the sound of Autumn "Oh great, you can't see my tail! Fantastic!" Max joked, laughing and smiling widely, "Caitlin has been very friendly to me, she's a very sweet girl."

message 30: by Kanra (new)

Kanra The man let out a small chuckle, " Yes, her mother acted just like her."

the sound of Autumn "Acted, yes," Max said, slightly caught off guard, "I'm sorry about that." Though, really, she didn't know what she was sorry about. She gave Caitlin a look as if to say, "What? Why didn't you tell me?"

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments ((g2g2 bed...I wanna see them open the envelope O.o))

message 33: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " Her father was a valiant man as well." The man said with the most serious look a person could give; while Caitlin sat at the computer, clicking away at the different icons.

message 34: by the sound of Autumn (last edited Mar 02, 2012 09:53PM) (new)

the sound of Autumn "Ah yeah, this strange kid dropped of an envelope." Max muttered, picking it up and handing it to Caitlin's confusingly is-or-is-not-father.

message 35: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " Oh, how nice of hi-" The man collapsed apon reading the letter, he was still, not breathing, as if he was sleeping without breath.

message 36: by the sound of Autumn (last edited Mar 02, 2012 10:09PM) (new)

the sound of Autumn "What, what is it?" Max asked with deep concern, kneeling down and picking up the envelope, "Holy shit that's a lot of dough! I've never even held this much money before! It doesn't feel right in my hands, oh god, WHAT DO I USUALLY DO WITH MY HANDS?"

message 37: by Kanra (new)

Kanra Caitlin rushed over to her father, " ohmygosh,ohmygosh,ohmygosh." She whispered, checking his pulse, she then sat back on her heels and whimpered- " He's dead…"

message 38: by Matthew (last edited Mar 03, 2012 06:51AM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments ((Don't tell me he is actually 100% dead))

the sound of Autumn "Money KILLS people?!" Max shrieked, throwing the envelope aside and rushing over to the man, "Are you sure? I mean, he can't be, it was just money! Should I call 911, is this for real?" Okay, Max didn't panic a lot, but right now, she was panicking wildly.

message 40: by Kanra (new)

Kanra (( He is, he had a heart attack and died. So now she'll probably blame herself for his death, and be a little peeved at Oliver ^-^ ))

the sound of Autumn ((Oh look, Max may have just been scarred for life))

Max sat there, in complete shock, staring at the man. Her large eyes were widened in stunned fear, and she was completely still, though her heart thumped loudly and quickly in her chest.

message 42: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " No, it's fine." Caitlin sniffled. " He had a weak pacemaker; the, * sniffle *, the weird thing is, he was going in for a transplant this week."

the sound of Autumn "It's fine?" Max asked, "How can you say this is fine Caitlin?!"

message 44: by Kanra (new)

Kanra Caitlin grabbed Max by the shirt, and said in her usual quiet tone. " Because I've watched 7 people, not including him, die right in front of my face."

message 45: by the sound of Autumn (last edited Mar 03, 2012 11:15AM) (new)

the sound of Autumn "That doesn't make it okay!" she cried back, "And unfortunately, this is my first, so I'm kind of freaking out right now!"

message 46: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " I'll call 911." Caitlin said calmly, getting up, walking over to the phone, and holding down the number 9. Once she told the operator their location, she walked back to Max. " I think its about time I told you my story.

message 47: by the sound of Autumn (last edited Mar 03, 2012 11:21AM) (new)

the sound of Autumn "Jee, you think?" Max scoffed, though she was still panicking thoroughly. She was trying very hard not to look at the body.

message 48: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " My mom died when I was 7, she had been bitten by some poisonous spider. My dad died when I was 9, his car had a bad gas leak, it caught on fire and he was trapped inside. My grandparents were killed when i was 11 in a car accident; a giant pick-up smashed them like a bug. And my foster dad, he was murdered when I was 13. My foster mom killed herself a week later, stuck a kitchen knife in her, right in front of me. And my next foster mom, she had cancer. Foster dad 2 died right here." Caitlin explained,

the sound of Autumn "That's awful!" Max said, her face a pained mix of stunned confusion and sorrow.

message 50: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " Yes, so you can understand- " She was interrupted by a tall policeman. " So, demon child, you've done it again!" The officer boomed at Caitlin.

« previous 1 3