The ironfey discussion

are u team ash or puck? and why

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments hi everyone am team ash!!! woot woot XD i love him cause his so cute!! and he knows how to fight and idk why!! i just love him! i wish he was more like puck with his jokes but not to much XD

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments he puck goes over braurd

message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
TEAM ASH!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments TEAM ASH!!! WOOT WOOT and why liz?

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
they are meant to be together and i like the way ash acts

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments ya his a totally cute guy look this up http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=...

message 7: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
i DON'T THINK HE IS CUTE. NO WAY DO THEY FIT THE PART! i thought it before when i watched it!

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments if u are talking about the guy that plays ash that was him!! i think his more cute when he has his hair done

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 2 comments Team puck for me cause he is totally awesome!!

message 10: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
no way snowangel. and no way super freak team puck! did u change your nickname to puck?

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments XD yes i totally love puck!!!! XD YOU TOTALLY ROCK PUCK!!!! i have no idea why i said that.

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments but i changed my name to super freak team puck because i love puck more then ash ^^ ash is perfect for mag

message 13: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
ok then you were obsessed with ash before and now you're not?