Making A story Between Us,We and them. discussion

one + one= two? Roleplaying.. > UneasyheartweighThemost & Vambies

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments (Here it goes.)

So what is it gonna be about:?

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 188 comments Mod
What chi wanna do or test out?

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments hmm What I have done is high shol. Vampires/humans. Fantasy. romance. Hmmm Stranded. all of i know I pretty uch do well so I really dont mind.

Okay, do you want fantasy/supernatural or normal people?

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments Hmmm normal peoples. Unless you want the other option.

Hey, my comments aren't sending sometimes and I'm sorry about that.

Normal peeps are cool with me. Do you want to make one charrie or two?

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments maybe 2? One sounds fun too.

Its okay I din't get the notice.

What?

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments I didn't get the notification for it.

Yeah, mine is acting crazy too :p

Okay who's the girl and who's the guy? Lol

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments I'll be a guy

Awesome sauce.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments Okkeih I'll do my character

Me too

message 16: by ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (last edited Mar 03, 2012 10:23AM) (new)

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments name: Omar Volto
Appearance: description

Personality: stubborn, stupid, childish, nice,confusing, quiet, talkative, caring and awesome I dunno.
crush:Open?:yesh
Other: he enjoys life when there is music. He's a guitarist. He loves manga and he has feelings that cannot be well said.

message 17: by UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost (last edited Mar 03, 2012 10:16AM) (new)

Name: Nora Rae Pratt
Looks: [image error]Src=http://www.littleblackcherry.co.uk/ek...
Personality: Outgoing, thoughtful, honest, reliable, and a benefactor.
Other: loves to draw, listen to music, and write. She's quite the softball player. She doesn't like to show weakness.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments Nice I really dont matter you like older?Like early twentiess? I just have to change my age.

She okay?

Awesome let's go! :D

Nora Rae woke up earlier and stretched as she sat up in bed. Another beautiful, sunny morning. She smiled and slipped on her house flip flops. She did her morning route of taking a shower, making herself some breakfast, feeding her Pitbull Gerson, and preparing her bag for another day in the shop.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments okkieh

Omar Volto sighted as the sunlight of the day blinded him. "hate waking up..." He mumbled as she change his clothes. combed his hair neat.

Nora was finally ready. She wore an Underdog tee-shirt with a blue and red plaid shirt and red skinny jeans. She gave Gerson one final belly rub before leaving her apartment and heading down to the shop.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost wrote: "Nora was finally ready. She wore an Underdog tee-shirt with a blue and red plaid shirt and red skinny jeans. She gave Gerson one final belly rub before leaving her apartment and heading down to the..."

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments sorrieh)))

Ate his breakfast, Scrambled eggs and bacon.
"What's today?" He thought looking at his phone. He squinted reading the time. "Sheez so early..."

Nora walked down the street, greeting familiar faces. She got her keys out and unlocked the Comic n' Games shop. She went inside and prepared for consumers.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments Walking outside feeling the day's nature covering his eyes. He seem to smile a bit when he looked at his car.

Her boss walked in and said hello before making his daily visit to the bathroom. She rolled her eyes and sighed with a giggle.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments Omar shoved his hands on his pockets looking around .

Nora began to organize some comic books as she turned on some music. She was always so happy that Joe, her boss, installed speakers so she could turn on some Pandora. Morning Sun by Sugar Ray player throughout the store.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments Several shops were opened and many people were around. Omar sighted. "Hate crowds..."

Nora danced around in the store, humming and singing along to the song. She absolutely loved Pandora and Sugar Ray. She rocked her hips as she sorta out some graphic novels that just came in.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments He looked at the watch seeing the time. Lazily he rolled his eyes looking at the smootie shop. "Job..."

Nora looked at her watch and turn the sign to "Heck yeah we're open" right on the dot.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments He got in his usual spot. He looked at the people coming in

Nora waited until Joe came out of the bathroom before she took her daily walk to the smoothie shop.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments He gave the woman the starwberry cherry smootie. he walked behind the cashier and got a straw.

Nora walked into the smoothie shop. She already has in mind what she was going to order.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments Omar came in staring at the lady that was waiting.

"What would you like to order Ma'am?" HE asked politely. Watching her

"Hello, I would like to order a two smoothies. One banana strawberry and one peach, strawberry, banana please." Nora said.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments "Ah sure, No problem. " Omar said writting it down quick putting it on the board.

"Thank you," Nora got her money out, ready to pay.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments He looked at her sending her off the cashier. He then asked the next customer what her has asked her.

Nora looked again at Omar adage waited.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments "one banana strawberry and one peach, strawberry, banana Smootieh. Order is in." He said

Nora walked over and got her smoothies. "Thank you very much...." she didn't know his name.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments "You are very welcome." He smiled as he left hurrying to get the other smooties. "Oh here are the straws"

"Thanks," she said. She wanted to say more but, she could not find the words.

ᔓᗢᗰᕈᓰᖇᙓ❧ (ur-secreto-suker) | 171 comments "no problem." He turned his gaze to the other person handing them their smooties.