Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Help! Im out of PNR books

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 2 comments So i really need a good PNR book... i really dont mind sex but i hate when it gets too.... crazy.
i really like deep romance! some books i have really liked are The INfernal Divices series, the mortel instroments series, the vampire academy series.... i dont really like possesive guys like jesousy is cute but not to out of hand. i would also like it if it took place in HIgh School! thanks so much!

message 2: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) | 707 comments My favorite teen series is Vampire academy. Second I would have to say soul screamers by rachael vincent, doesnt take place in a school but same age. Series that take place in school or around it . . Bluebloods, houe of night, evernight, dark elite & morganville vampires off the top of my head.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  (ashleycw) Morganville
Hush Hush
Evernight
The Body Finder
Paranormalcy
The Eternal Ones

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (queenbee2012) | 3 comments what about werewolves? i think you may like a new book out, THE MAYFAIR MOON by J.A. Redmerski. The main character is still in high school as you requested. The romance is definitely deep and omg. It's just a great book. Definitely check it out. XD

message 5: by PM (new)

PM (personalmiracle) | 242 comments Try Rachelle Mead's Succubus Blues series (completed). It's like a puzzle and you know her writing is the best. It is adult but not crazy and even has, (dare I say it about any series with the name "Succubus" in the title), redeeming moral qualities.
It is my second fav series of all. Don't let the title of the first book or it's somewhat slow start scare you!

Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead

message 6: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine (truejourney) | 315 comments I second the Georgina Kinkaid series, which is the Succubus series that PM mentioned but it is more Adult and no High schoolers to speak of.
Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) by Kelly Creagh
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins
Hush Money (Talent Chronicles, #1) by Susan Bischoff Heroes 'Til Curfew (Talent Chronicles, #2) by Susan Bischoff
Are a few more reccomendations and they all involve High school kids.

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 111 comments Here are some that I really enjoyed:
The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) by Bree Despain The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) by Aimee Carter Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking The Emerald Talisman (Talisman, #1) by Brenda Pandos Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1) by Lia Habel

message 8: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine (truejourney) | 315 comments Oh, yeah! The Dark Divine series is really good, too.

message 9: by Neila (new)

Neila (neilabee) Cindy wrote: "Here are some that I really enjoyed:
The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) by Bree DespainThe Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) by Aimee CarterAngel Burn by L.A. WeatherlySwitched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking[bookcover:The Emerald Talisman..."

I enjoyed Angel Burn and Angel Fire :) :) :)