Q&A with Dreamscape Covers discussion

Cover Art > Upcoming Pre-made Covers

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamscape (new)

Dreamscape Covers | 66 comments Mod
I do both commissioned and pre-made covers. I thought it would be nice to have a thread where I keep everyone up to date on pre-made that I am in the process of creating. :)

I have a few covers in the works that are portraits and are very versatile. They could be used for any genre.

Latin Goddess, a woman who is dancing in a wave of sheer cloth.

A cover that is currently titled "Bookwork", for lack of a better title. lol It's basically an ordinary woman sitting in the grass (elegantly) reading a book. A lagoon and garden are in the background.

I am also almost finished with one that I named "Fire Elemental." A circle of fire surrounds a beautiful woman...

A graphic called "Alice in Crazyland", which I think speaks for itself.

A horror piece that features a dark room, with a creepy woman whose body is contorted.

Puppetmaster- A woman with strings attached like a puppet.

A soldier piece that is titled "Come Back to Me" that is inspired by my husband, who just joined the military.

An untitled piece that features a crazy woman, who has scratched odd words and symbols into a wall.

Gothica, a blonde teenager who is laying down on a rocky wall. She's wearing all black with really intense eyes.

I am also working on a few covers that can be used for romance and erotica.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan is there a site to view these covers?

message 3: by Dreamscape (new)

Susan *ARK* wrote: "is there a site to view these covers?"

www.dreamscapecovers.com
Or in this group on the right side there is a column, click on "photos" and it will showcase some of my work. I'm constantly adding new ones. :)

message 4: by Dreamscape (new)

Finished these ones!

A cover that is currently titled "Bookwork", for lack of a better title. lol It's basically an ordinary woman sitting in the grass (elegantly) reading a book. A lagoon and garden are in the background.

I am also almost finished with one that I named "Fire Elemental." A circle of fire surrounds a beautiful woman...

A horror piece that features a dark room, with a creepy woman whose body is contorted.

message 5: by Dreamscape (new)

I am also creating a cover with a woman with light brown hair in a braid. She's wearing a thin white dress that looks like it could be from the 1930's to now. The background is very colorful. It's a versatile piece.

message 6: by Dreamscape (new)

Current Upcoming graphics...

A tall woman with black hair, a long black skirt, and a black top with lace that shows her stomach. She's against a background that is a mix of forest, stream, and rocks. It's not a Gothic piece even though she is wearing black. It has a yearning feel to it with blue, lavender, and navy tones.

I'm at work on a woman wearing a lavender dress from the regency era. Her brown hair is up and she has a happy glow to her. It makes me think she's being carried away by love. :)

Latin Goddess, a woman who is dancing in a wave of sheer cloth.

A graphic called "Alice in Crazyland", which I think speaks for itself.

Puppetmaster- A woman with strings attached like a puppet.

A soldier piece that is titled "Come Back to Me" that is inspired by my husband, who just joined the military.

An untitled piece that features a crazy woman, who has scratched odd words and symbols into a wall.

Gothica, a blonde teenager who is laying down on a rocky wall. She's wearing all black with really intense eyes.

I am also working on a few covers that can be used for romance and erotica. I am also going to create a fantasy cover that has a tall elf on it (think Lord of the Rings).

Does anyone have some suggestions on a graphic they think I should do?

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Dreamscape wrote: "Susan *ARK* wrote: "is there a site to view these covers?"

www.dreamscapecovers.com
Or in this group on the right side there is a column, click on "photos" and it will showcase some of my work...."

I loved looking at your covers! Still undecided...but you are swaying me your way! LOL

message 8: by Dreamscape (new)

Susan *ARK* wrote: "Dreamscape wrote: "Susan *ARK* wrote: "is there a site to view these covers?"

www.dreamscapecovers.com
Or in this group on the right side there is a column, click on "photos" and it will showca..."

Thanks! :) I love making them. The world just falls away.

message 9: by Dreamscape (new)

I just finished two vampire graphics, one that is of a woman with intense eyes, and another that almost reminds me of snow white without the red. :)

message 10: by E.W. (new)

E.W. Saloka | 11 comments I love the one cover titled Lost in Thought, it's just beautiful. We have two fantasy books coming out several weeks of one another. That would be perfect for the second cover.

message 11: by Dreamscape (new)

E.W. wrote: "I love the one cover titled Lost in Thought, it's just beautiful. We have two fantasy books coming out several weeks of one another. That would be perfect for the second cover."

Lost in Thought is $80, if you're interested. :) That includes the typography (title, author name, etc) and any minor changes to the graphic itself (adding or removing an object, highlights, etc).

message 12: by E.W. (new)

E.W. Saloka | 11 comments Since my husband is co-author in the fantasy series I asked him. He told me it looked like a romance novel cover. I still like it and think it's amazing.

I like our cover designer we have now, but I've fallen in love with the "Lost in Thought" background, the pink hues are simply gorgeous! If I have to write a romantic novella for that cover I will. I'm determined to get it somehow.

message 13: by Dreamscape (new)

E.W. wrote: "Since my husband is co-author in the fantasy series I asked him. He told me it looked like a romance novel cover. I still like it and think it's amazing.

I like our cover designer we have now, bu..."

lol Go for it! :)