Camp Half Blood! discussion

Places > Twindling Vines

Comments Showing 1-50 of 488 (488 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 4696 comments Mod
This is a place filled with ivory and vines of all types(without grapes of course!). They twirl and interwine above you in an arch. There's a bench below it, also carved with intricate detail.

message 2: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

David hummed quietly to himself as he ran around, finally past the bench.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt was just walking around, as the doctor suggested he'd do. He wasn't going fast, just leisurely strolling

message 4: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

He spotted Matt easily. "MAAAAAAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed and ran up to him. It took all of his will power to not just tackle him to the ground.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt looked up casually and gave a little wave. "Hey." He said, shoxked that David was so excited.

message 6: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

David smiled, his eyes twinkling. His glasses were stuck in his pocket, even though he was told to wear them all the time now. He didn't really care. They bugged him sometimes. "Hiya!"

message 7: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt ((Was this place approved by tiff?))

message 8: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((we're mods Chimera xD))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi, friend." He sounded a little...not Matt-ish, if that's even possible. He swallowed and drew close to him, kissing his cheek. "How are you?"

message 10: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

"I'm good, what about yourself?" he replied. He studied Matt carefully, noting that there was something out of place.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh..." Well, something was up. "They sort of...Sort of told me...that..." He drew in a long, distant breath. "They told me when to expect the real stuff to happen...Like, when i'll be bed-confined. It's...sooner than I thought..."

message 12: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

His grey eyes filled deep with concern. "Are you alright though? Is anything else bugging you?" he asked quietly, wrapping his arms around him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "It's not a scary thing...It's just kind of depressing, that's all...I want to do all the fun stuff with you now, though...When i'm still well and all..."

message 14: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((Shall I tell you why I was bouncing off the walls?))

David kissed his cheek lightly,"Why don't we.... sit down and talk about it?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, do tell))

He nodded and muttered "Mhmm." And walked over to the bench.

message 16: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((So like... you know how my older sister was cheated on (hence another reason why I'm bi)? And their divorce was all messy?! And he always like abused her emotionally?))

David took his hand and sat down.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes...?))

Matt looked up at him. His eyes looked bright and ready for anything, but he just wasnt there physically anymore. "Where do you want to start...?"

message 18: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((I know this might sound really mean but..... HE LOST HIS JOB! HE MIGHT HAVE TO MOVE OUT OF STATE OR OUT OF COUNTRY AND HE WONT BE IN OUR F*ING LIVES ANYMORE! HALLELUJIAH(please forgive me lord.. but heck..)!))

David smiled lightly. He still loved Matt, mostly for who he was. "How much do you love me?" he asked quietly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well, that's good. A good reason to be happy, I suppose. I'm glad.))

"Ha." He scoffed loudly. "How much do you think?" He threw his arms around him. "A huge amount, David. I could never love you without all my heart."

message 20: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((I'm sorry... if I made you sad or anything. I mean.... er *headdesk* This takes such a load off of my shoulders... you have no idea...... He.....rawred. I just... OH FORGET IT.))

David blushed lightly,"I love you too."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((You have not. Sorry, i'm just in a sort of melancholy mood...))

Matt smiled with one side of his mouth and shrugged. "How much do you love me, huh?"

message 22: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((No no it's fine! I completely understand. You shoulda seen me yesterday in church. I went completely bi-polar. As soon as we started praying I started sobbing and the floor underneath the pew I was on like literally had a small puddle O.o I was really upset with myself and then I started praying for friends and it got even worse. ANYWHO...WHY IN HECK DO I KEEP TALKING ABOUT MILDLY DEPRESSING THINGS>!))

David blushed,"I love you until the very ends of the Earth, love."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have no idea, lol. That's okay though. I like when you just start going off on random subjects))

"Oh, you little Romantic Shakespeare Wannabee..." He said, kissing his temple. "Wait...Where are your glasses?"

message 24: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((>.< Sorry! My head is all over the place and I have a lot to talk about. I'm like literally 500 different people right now. I have no freaking idea what I'm doing. I feel like a bird that just ran into a window and feels realyl stupid because it knew that it was there!))

David giggled softly,"I am not... and... In my pocket...."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol@ Lovely analogy!))

"Why aren't you wearing them, love? You look so cute..." His hands went to his pockets to fish them out of there.

message 26: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((o.o Except: I didn't die! YAY ME! ~ lol did you ever watch The Suite Life of Zach and Cody when you were younger?!))

"My eyes were irritating me," he replied with a blush. His glasses were in his other pocket.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((I sort of did. Every now and then. Why? Lol))

"Then, I'll wear them." He put them on, looking small with them sliding down the bridge of his nose. "Do you like them, hmm?"

message 28: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((XD I was quoting "London Tipton"))

David laughed,"you look funny."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, gosh! I didn't even realize that! >.< *Facepalm*))

"Funny? I was going more for Super Star Fashion Model..." He frowned on purpose and took them off. "They suit you more, I think."

message 30: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((HEHE!!!! SHe's such a spaz!!!!!!!))

David held out his hand to take them back. "I'll put them on if you would like." (GOSH! I'm wearing my glasses so I took them off and just stopped and started staring at them O.o)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, smooth!

I'm writing my essay. It's so hard. I've seriously rewritten the first paragraph seventeen times))

He handed them back and pivetted away from David, so his back was to him.

message 32: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((;D

Dude! Just go with the flow! That's what Our writing teacher tells us to do. Just start and keep going until your done, then edit and revise!!!!!!! DONT KEEP ERASING!!!!!!))

David put his glasses on and made a face. "Hey Now!!!" he said loudly. He wrapped his arms around Matt's torso and rested his chin on his shoulder.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, okay! >.< Lol!))

Matt curved into him, smiling softly. "S-Sorry..."

message 34: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((DO IT. I would give you a peer conferance, but I ain't gonna make you type it out 5,000 times.))

He kissed his cheek with a smile. "I don't mind, just don't leave me dork."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wasn't planning on leaving..." His mind was so occupied by other things, it was hard to think.

message 36: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

"Good, because I would die if you did," David said. He ran a hand through Matt's hair.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

But, when I do leave, you'll have to go on. He took a deep breath, and gently said "David...How does it feel to be engaged to a nearly dead man..."

message 38: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

David's smile faded, but his twinkly eyes stayed, only wavering a little. "Don't talk like you're dead, love. You're still alive and well enough to speak to me. I don't care if you're half dead, or a dead man walking. You're still the love of my life."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I won't be when i'm gone. I won't be anything to you then but a memory..." He turned back toward him, eyeing him closely.

message 40: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

David blinked back tears. "Matt...... you'll never be just a memory. You'll still be alive to me...." he bt his trembling lip.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're going to be a widow...How does that make you feel? How can that be comforting? Why even propose when you knew! You KNEW this was going to happen? Don't tell me it's because you love me so much...Don't tell me its because i'm you everything..." He looked so pained, but he felt like he had to say this.

message 42: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

David sighed lightly and looked Matt straight in the eyes. His eyes were pained too, but with love swarming. "I proposed to you.... because I love you more than anything. I will love you and only you until the day I die. I proposed to you... because to me, you deserve everything. You deserve me... and I deserve you."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt felt tears slip. Silence. For five minutes, he just sat there in silence, and then bursted into tears, gripping onto David "It hurts so bad, David! It hurts so bad, I just want to die now! But then I wake up anf think, 'David would like me to go on living' or 'David wants to marry me' and I can go on. Until night, when i'm by myself, not in your arms...and I then start to think that tnoight will be the night and all this suffering will end. But you'll end with it, too. I wont have you anymore..."

message 44: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

David curled him up closer, just listening. He let his silent tears rund down his own face. His hand reached out and touched Matt's tear streaked face. "I want what's best for you.. I'll be here for you. If you want, I'll stay with you every night from now on, until the day you die."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded that he would love for him to do that. "I used to wake up screaming for you...I'm the only one left in my cabin, really...I would scream and scream till my voice woukd crack and the sobs threatened to suffocate me...I wanted you to hear me, but...you never came...And I knew you wouldnt cuz you couldnt hear me...and I felt like those moments afterwards would be my last, and i'd never see your sparkling eyes or your adorable smile. I'd die in total darkness without anyone there. And i'd only freak myself out more..." He kissed him with all the emotion he could muster. "Please...stay with me..."

message 46: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

"I-I'm..... sorry......that I couldn't be there. I am so sorry...." he cried. He did return the kiss though, adding a little power.

((That paragraph...... was... touching...... it made me think of myself..... I cry out for people when I sleep...... my sister is often scared to death by it..... here's a song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&... ))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, Kaylee. I'm sorry. I'm glad you thought it was touching))

Matt fell into him, getting lost in his arms and holding on for dear life. "You don't know how bad I want to touch you...And knowing that I can't is positively killing me..." He slumped against his chest and took in his smell. He loved David so much, and ever second he spent with him, he treasured

message 48: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((I very much appreciated that comment. :3 I'm an awkward child__))

David closed his eyes, leaning back a little. His hand rested on Matt;'s head, and the other on his leg. "I know it's hard... and it's hard for me too," he said softly.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love you, David...And I know we'll be okay when this is all done." He gave him a final kiss before turning away

message 50: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

David closed his eyes and sat in silence with him. "Have you eaten anything lately?" he asked quietly. "Or drank?"

((I need to go to bed. O.o I have to work tomorrow... imagine that. *sighs* I don't wanna go. Oh well... I love you dear. Thankyou for making part of my day a lot better ^-^ Here's another song that is so true for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP03ys... ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10