Junior High & High School RP discussion

Other Places > The Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jueun (last edited Mar 09, 2012 05:13PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Yah I made a stupid park now go away. No, just role play here. :)

message 2: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bella was walking Oreo in the park, talking to him. "I wonder what's up with Nichole and James. They're so suspicious." she chatted away as Oreo sniffed the ground curiously.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2012 05:30PM) (new)

"hey Bella!" Nova said waving to her friend, she had just showered after lacrosse practice, and escaped her sisters secretive path. "Nice dog." she said she whistled and called over her own two dogs "Meet, Tank the bulldog- http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images23/... , and Buster the black lab- http://puppysites.com/deluxe/wassooke... " She said smiling

message 4: by jueun (last edited Mar 09, 2012 05:33PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hi! Hi Tank, Buster!" Bella said cheerfully. "I just got him. His name's Oreo," Bella said mentioning the small border collie.
Oreo: [image error]

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2012 05:35PM) (new)

"Cool, I love dogs they never complain. My sister has been dragging me everywhere, and complaining about how she doesn't have a boyfriend. She is so annoying sometimes. Ya know?" Nova said while she threw a stick to the dogs and let them chase and puppy fight for it.

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh wow." Bella rolled her eyes. "I don't have a boyfriend and I don't complain," she laughed.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well your not in highschool, and all of Darcy's friends have boyfriends,and she feels so out of it. But to be honest I just think she gets lonley" Nova said smiling "I want to be a pschyologist when I grow up, so I usually study my sister as a patent" Nova added laughing

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Oreo is sooo cute! ^^))

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((ikr?! XD))
"Oh that sucks. My brother's not interested I guess and there's his friend Kendall." Bella replied thoughtfully.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I know, she wants to date an 'older guy' whatever that means" Nova said rolling her eyes, her sister was ridiculous

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "How old is your sister?" Bella asked thinking rapidly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"17." Nova said "What are you thinking?" Nova asked

message 13: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh.... Nevermind." Bella said thoughtfully, but changing her mind.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"What were you thinking, bells?" Nova asked intrigued "You can't keep a secret from me."

message 15: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Noo he's the same age." Bella shook her head.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohhhh, well she'll settle for someone her own age one day. She just wants a 'mature guy' she says all the boys she know are so childish. She just wants soemone who will act their age." Nova said laugjing at her sisters comments from earlier "She knows dating could never work because of umm, nevermind." nova said quickly

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Opal walked into the park holding her new cat, Sugar Paws. She wa so happy she had saved the money for it.

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh wow." Bella laughed. "Honestly, that's kinda true. But a 'mature' guy is like um... Oh yeah Kendall and James's friend Logan but he lives in Texas. He's visiting next week though." Bella bounced.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2012 05:59PM) (new)

"Oooo, I'll have to tell her so she shuts up!" ((Where is this town again.)) Nova said laughing "Boys are too overrated for me, I just stick with puppies, fashion and sports"

message 20: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((its like umm... let's say los angeles. :)))
"Yeah. I'll make sure he comes then." Bella laughed. "I don't really pay attention to guys. Just sticking my head into notebooks and doodling." she laughed.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2012 06:03PM) (new)

((this is sugar paws: http://warriorskys13.webs.com/Gingerp... )) opal loved the collar she got that had a silver leather collar and this charm that said sugar paws on the back.
http://1-cat-jewelry.com/crowncharm.jpg

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"My mom is looking for models for her agancie, I'm already one of them, wanna join? My sister is working at my dad's fashion agency, but I'm too young she says." Nova said her ponytail bouncing as she talked

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((Adorable kitty ^^))
"What? That would be really cool..." Bella replied.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great, they want some young models. My sister is coming up with her first collection for the 'new' generation" Nova said "Stop by my house anytime, and we can have you fitted for an outfit or 2." Nova added. Then as she looked at the text from her sister *Help me! It's happening again* "Ohhh, umm Bella-" Nova stared at the text. Oh-no she thought

message 25: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh that's cool. I'll call you then... Wait, what's wrong?" Bella asked confused at Nova as she stared at her phone.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's just my sister... shes sick. I would call it" Nova replied. She'd never told anyone her sisters problem, but she trusted Bella

message 27: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh she's sick. That sucks. I don't like being sick either." Bella nodded.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not the kind of sick you think of- She was born 'sick' and its something she can't get rid of. She has intense pain on the inside, and headaches" nova explanid

message 29: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh that's so sad!" Bella said sadly.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine- And sometimes she just goes... blank. She can't remeber anything and she just goes paralyzed." Nova said almost crying

message 31: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh... THat's so sad." Bella said with pity.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Nova smiled lightly "Well, I've got to go to he just don't tell anyone about Darcy's 'sickness'" Nova said getting up and whistling over her dogs

message 33: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Of course not." Bella nodded as Oreo bounded toward her as she clipped on his leash.

thelastrevolutionary Elle starts to walk her Italian greyhound Echo http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia....

message 38: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh they're so cute! Especially Lily! I just got a dog, Oreo." Bella said as she saw Elle.

message 39: by thelastrevolutionary (last edited Mar 10, 2012 12:31PM) (new)

thelastrevolutionary Thank you said Elle smiling her voice had a British accent . This is Amber she says gesturing to the puppy in her arms http://www.cutepuppiesforsale.net/wp-... I am Elle Gavotch she said to Bella.

message 40: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh Amber's really adorable. Hi Elle. I'm guessing you're in High School?" Bella cocked her head.

thelastrevolutionary Yes says Elle. I am in Highschool. Her British accent becoming more noticeable.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((your a crazy dog lady! LOL :P))

thelastrevolutionary (( Jueun I deleted my estate. I'm sorry. I asked for a mansion on the housing topic.))

message 44: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh you're British!" Bella exclaimed finally noticing it. "I have a brother who's in high school and so are his friends. Except Carlos is in New Mexico and Logan's in Texas but he's coming to visit and Kendall's here too," Bella added.

thelastrevolutionary (( I LOVE DOGS))

message 46: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((kk lol i luv dogs too~ i hve one. :)))

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2012 12:51PM) (new)

(((I have a black lab, Buster. he's the best since- Chocolate labs are less cuddly and kind of yippish, and yellow labs well, are a little 'simple'))

message 48: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((Really? i have a three-breed mix. labrador-yellow, german shepard,and pit bull :)))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((intresting mix. Busters a purebreed- hes all lab.))

message 50: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((ohh. cool XD))