Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Predictions & Thoughts! > Will Annabeth Die?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 579 (579 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome, will Annabeth die, because of that line.
Will she burn Rome and go with it?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

If Annabeth dies, I think I will have to stop reading. It took five books for percy and annabeth to get together and if that is ruined so is the book. That's beside the point that I love her.

I think that she might end up buring the Roman camp. But whenever I make a prediction about one of the prophecies i always get it wrong. So I should be ignored.

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

No! SHE WILL NOT DIE! IF SHE DOES I WILL HUNT DOWN RICK AND DEMAND HIM TO RE-DO IT!

MWUHAHAHA!

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Sorry, I'm acting creep..........I don't want her to die

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Like I said, i think i'll have to stop reading the books and then my life will have no purpose.

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Agreed

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I AGREE WITH IZZZY!! the first time ☺☻

message 8: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Xd, oh, and, STOP WITH THE SMILEY FACES!!! (Goodness Riley, you know how to do it...)

message 9: by CJ (new)

CJ I loved Annabeth, but she was kinda wimpy without Percy
"Oh Percy, I love you! Come back to me, my sweet"...I think I threw up in my mouth a little as I typed that. But that is how she came across and it really irked me (ha ha, irked, I like that word) I don't want her to die, but I hope now that she gets her boyfriend back, she'll grow a backbone and BURN DOWN ROME WITH ANGER? that seems likely, it could not even mean Annabeth, who knows. Guess we'll have to read and find out, YEA!

message 10: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) She probably won't die, cos in the botl, it was about athena child, but it turned out to be daedalus so...

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) If she died I would cry myself to sleep :'-( And I know Percy would to. Annabeth needs to stay alive so she can be with Percy. After all that id the main reason he gave up immortallity.

message 12: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Hannah wrote: "If she died I would cry myself to sleep :'-( And I know Percy would to. Annabeth needs to stay alive so she can be with Percy. After all that id the main reason he gave up immortallity."

I KNOW RIGHT?!?! If Rick kills Annabeth, I will personally track him down and demand he re-write the book, otherwise Chiron is going to go party pony on him

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew Knight's biggest USA fan wrote: "I loved Annabeth, but she was kinda wimpy without Percy
"Oh Percy, I love you! Come back to me, my sweet"...I think I threw up in my mouth a little as I typed that. But that is how she came across..."

I totally agree, Annabeth was kind of a wimp without Percy, It was kind of out of character a little bit too. In all the other books she was still really strong without him.

message 14: by CJ (new)

CJ ikr! is that what getting a boyfriend does to you? if so, i think i'll stick to being single, maybe even join Artemis (being an Amazon doesn't sound like the life for me)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehehe I promised the ten year old kid who I babysit that if Riordan kills off Percy or Annabeth permanently (as in they don't come back to life later in the series) then I will drive her down to Texas so that we can TP Riordan's house.

message 16: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

XD!!! U DO THAT!

message 17: by CJ (new)

CJ ha ha ha I think I might join that bandwagon...in fact, if Riordan does that, lets all hold a protest at his place.

message 18: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Ya! XD!!! BEWARE RICK! WE ARE THE MOB, AND READY TO PROTEST IF YOU KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lolololol!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sign me up! lol

message 21: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Okay!!! I hereby declare that we, the mob of fans, will DESTROY RICK RIORDAN IF HE KILLS ANNABETH CHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by CJ (new)

CJ YEAH!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Heck Yes!

message 24: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Agreed!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course you agree. You're sort of the one who suggested what the rest of us are agreesing to :D

message 26: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

:D Xd, oh, yeah!

message 27: by CJ (new)

CJ lol, I love this group

message 28: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I have to agree with Mat. This is best Percy Jackson group I've been in.

message 30: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Hehe this group is soooooo awesome!! :D

message 32: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) :D

message 34: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

message 35: by Tess Mortell (new)

Tess Mortell 'The 2020 Doctor's Companion (tessimortell) | 28 comments Did this topic completely change from "is Annabeth going to die" because I don't think Rick would KILL her. If he does, he is not my favorite author (but I will still love his books)!

message 36: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

(Me 2!) I think there is a small chance she might die. Daughter of wisdom walks alone. The mark of Athena burns through Rome. Small chance. That could mean Annabeth is walking by herself in the fire

message 37: by Tess Mortell (new)

Tess Mortell 'The 2020 Doctor's Companion (tessimortell) | 28 comments Maybee for some reason Leo will crush on her and control the flames so she can walk through. Just a thought.

message 38: by CJ (new)

CJ Leo crushes on everybody, but I don't think he's heartless enough to steal someone else's girl

message 39: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Neither do I. Maybe he'll do it as a friend, no clue what Rick has in plan

message 40: by CJ (new)

CJ Whatever it is, it'll be packed to the brim of sarcasm and killing monsters (BUT NOT DEMIGODS, RICK!!!!!)

message 41: by Tess Mortell (new)

Tess Mortell 'The 2020 Doctor's Companion (tessimortell) | 28 comments YA! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW BOOK TO COME OUT SO WE COULD ANSWER THIS QUESTION ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!! :)

message 42: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments please no. annabeth don't die. just stay AWAY from the exploding statue and evil snowman

message 44: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Savannah wrote: "please no. annabeth don't die. just stay AWAY from the exploding statue and evil snowman"

*Nods very fast* Don't die Annabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments :) she's amazing!!!!!!!

message 46: by regan (new)

regan | 1450 comments Gosh! I'm gonna cry just thinking about the possibility of Annabeth dying! Sign me up immediatly for that "KILL RR IF HE KILLS ANNABETH" protest!!! If he kills her... so many fans will raid his house. (I'd probably be one to raid it)

message 47: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments If he kills her we have to attack him and force him to rewrite it THEN we keep him alive cuz we want the other books. Then we still can't kill him cuz we wan the Norse series. And then the next but.... Let's just send warriors to stare at him and make him feel uncomfortable. That's us. Oh and also we reads his story before he publishes it so we make sure it's okay :)

message 48: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 1841 comments Rick would never do that. He would upset his fans way too much. I'm 99% sure of it...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

If he kills her I'm going to get a gang together and raid his house and change it :|

message 50: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Ace ϟ#1 PJO Fanϟ wrote: "If he kills her I'm going to get a gang together and raid his house and change it :|"

Can i be in that gang?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12