Awesumness discussion

Classes > Homework today

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!*, Awesum queen (last edited Mar 01, 2012 05:57PM) (new)

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (awesumqueen) | 315 comments Mod
How r u awesum?

I want a paragraph(at least)

Due:March 3rd if you have commented after March 1st

I am awesum Anusha because first, my tilte is an alliteration and sounds cool. Secondly, I am the maker of this group and your minds didn't think about making an awesum group. Third, I am in LOVE<3 with junk food. I am also plain awesum and I don't have a dictionary right now (or am too lazy to get one!) so I can't define awesum for u.

But don't worry!!! Next time I get off the couch, I'll grab a dictionary and will define it for u!(no using my dictionary excuse!)

Okay, so I'd I am not awesum, what could I be? Normal? Special? Eww!

Okay, this is an example of an A+ paragraph. No using anyone else's reasons! The lawr u start this, then the less reasons you have to use.

message 3: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 391 comments Mod
I am AWESOME APARNA - (see it just works with the name!) and I am awesome because of I am very agile and I am a great singer. Also, I am not afraid to show who I am. _(no one can say that i am being self attracted because of we had to make something up right)

message 4: by Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!*, Awesum queen (last edited Mar 02, 2012 01:38PM) (new)

Tara-A

Aparna-B

Aparna, no using my alliteration

Also, u didn't do a whole paragraph.

message 5: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Shivani  (booklover27) | 563 comments Mod
I am awesome because I am me! I'm always hyper and crazy! Another reason is because I am really smart, straight A student! I am gifted with my musical talents. I play the violin, sing and dance. And everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that I'm a good actress. I have some talents! The final reason why I'm like really awesome is because I had no difficulty writing this paragraph.

message 6: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 391 comments Mod
((You can't judge me!))

Hey, stop!