Bookepedia discussion

Writing Contests > March Writing Contest

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nichole (new)

Nichole Wolfe (nicholew7288) Just started this thread to see what the theme is for this month's writing contest...

message 2: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (last edited Mar 06, 2012 12:27PM) (new)

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) OK picked by me :D(next month we will have a poll if I can figure out how to work one) The March writing contest must have the words "Do or Die" and "Picnic in Bikinis" in it and must be more than five sentences. All story's that wish to be submitted must:

1.Name the story
2.And have a link

Posted below. All story's will be put in a poll and the winner of the poll well.. wins?

Everyone have fun!

message 3: by Nichole (new)

Nichole Wolfe (nicholew7288) The title has to have those words or somewhere in the piece of writing?

message 4: by Nichole (new)

Nichole Wolfe (nicholew7288) And when is the due date?

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) The due date is umm.. March 23rd. The words just have to be in the story somewhere, not necessarily the title, but that would be OK as well.

message 6: by Nichole (new)

Nichole Wolfe (nicholew7288) and it has to have BOTH 'Do or Die' and 'Picnic in Bikinis' or one or the other is okay too?

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) I agree having both sentences is way too hard! I didn't think about that when I was writing the rules. (This is my first time giving the rules) so one other the other will be fine, but you get brownie points for having both!

message 8: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (last edited Mar 08, 2012 12:53PM) (new)

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Here is my entry fir the March contest. The winner will be decided by poll so I am not cheating :D (You may not vote for your own story)

Title- Do or die

Link to my story-
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8...

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Last chance, all people who want to enter their story must do so by tonight.

message 10: by Lunariette (last edited Mar 22, 2012 03:20PM) (new)

Lunariette | 46 comments Title - The Micromutt
Link - http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Thank you for entering your story Lunariette, but you must have the words "Do or Die" or "Picnic's in bikinis" in it for it to be considered for the poll. Not dissing your story but it cannot be entered with out one of those phrases in it.

message 12: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 46 comments The story has "Do or die" in it.

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) It did to be entered, but I slurred the rules because I didn't want mine to be the only story entered. I think this months theme will be "Spring" and I will start a folder for it soon.