Teresa Medeiros Fans! discussion

Monthly Book Reads > Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas (March 2012 Book of the Month)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 739 comments Mod
Hello everyone! This month's book of the month is Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas by Lisa Kleypas. Feel free to discuss about what you loved or hated about this book!

message 2: by Ronyell (new)

I just loved this book! I loved the main characters Annabelle Peyton and Simon Hunt, especially Simon Hunt! I loved the way that Lisa Kleypas described Simon as being muscular and hot and I loved the way that he cares about Annabelle's wellbeing.

Here's my review:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 3: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments Great review, Ronyell! Gosh, I have this one from audible.com and haven't listened to it yet. This is my favorite of the seires.

Was it you who really liked Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas on audio? Sorry, I can't remember. Looking forward to hearing that one, as I've gained new insight into the hero in that one since I read it in the "dead-tree-version".

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin H I already read this one (as well as the rest in the series :)) and it was a really great book! I loved the character of Simon, he was perfect for Annabelle. I really loved the relationship between the 4 girls. It was a great series opening read!

message 5: by Ronyell (new)

Lisa Kay wrote: "Great review, Ronyell! Gosh, I have this one from audible.com and haven't listened to it yet. This is my favorite of the seires.

Was it you who really liked [bookcover:Scandal in Spring|1055..."

Well, I haven't read Scandal in Spring on audiobook, but I have read the book and I really enjoyed it!

message 6: by Ronyell (new)

Erin wrote: "I already read this one (as well as the rest in the series :)) and it was a really great book! I loved the character of Simon, he was perfect for Annabelle. I really loved the relationship between ..."

Yeah! I really loved the relationship between the Wallflowers! They were such great friends!