Women's Just for Fun Book Club discussion

MEET UP > The Thirteenth Tale

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carla (new)

Carla  (carlaann13) Our current read

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise | 4 comments Hi,
I'm new to this group. Is this the book for the month? If it is count me in. Just let me know. Thanks, Denise

message 3: by Carla (new)

Carla  (carlaann13) Denise wrote: "Hi,
I'm new to this group. Is this the book for the month? If it is count me in. Just let me know. Thanks, Denise"

We actually meet in person to discuss the books we choose. We do not meet every month - usually every other month.

message 4: by Denise (new)

Denise | 4 comments Ok thanks!!! Please keep me posted on the meet and greet for the discussion of the book!!! So, it the 13th tale for the month right? Thanks...Denise

message 5: by Carla (new)

Carla  (carlaann13) Denise wrote: "Ok thanks!!! Please keep me posted on the meet and greet for the discussion of the book!!! So, it the 13th tale for the month right? Thanks...Denise"

We have our meeting for the 13th tale scheduled for 4/18. Do you have an interest in joining our group?

message 6: by Denise (new)

Denise | 4 comments Absolutely!!!! Please share with me the details...Thanks, Denise

message 7: by Carla (new)

Carla  (carlaann13) Denise wrote: "Absolutely!!!! Please share with me the details...Thanks, Denise"

If you have an interest please email me at ca1162@aol.com and we can go into more detail. Happy reading.